Downtime Moc #2: Jungle Glatorian And Agori

TuragaNuva

Here's the second MOC(s) I'm posting from the downtime: A nameless Glatorian and Agori of Jungle.

glatoriansmallpic.jpg^click for gallery (when public)^

And here's some more pictures:Agori frontAgori backGlatorian frontGlatorian backGlatorian climbing with whip/grappleComments and/or criticism are appreciated, and please, check out my other MOCs as well! :)-:t::n:

Edited by TuragaNuva

sigbanner.gif

Nice use of the new Skorpio pieces! I loke the color scheme, although it might look better for the glatorian to have a lime head. The black bits through it off as well. I like the weapon. The agori looks very tribal and hunched, kind of like a Voyatoran. Neat creations!

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

The mace, though used before, is used well here. And the Scorpio mask looks like a skin-coat on the Agori. I like how the thornax launcher can be attached to his forearm. Awesome for both of them.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Nice use of the new Skorpio pieces! I loke the color scheme, although it might look better for the glatorian to have a lime head. The black bits through it off as well. I like the weapon. The agori looks very tribal and hunched, kind of like a Voyatoran. Neat creations!

Thanks! Yeah, I wasn't sure about the black either, but some of the pieces had to be black, so I did the best I could to work it into the color scheme a little. As for the lime head... I don't know, seeing as the shoulders and chest are already lime. I feel that the darker green balances out the top half of the MOC.

That's pretty cool. Btw, how organized are your spare parts?

I was wondering if someone would notice :P. Yeah, I keep all of my pieces and parts in a 90-drawer card catalog (libraries used them as a reference for where books were before computers). I can post pictures of it, if people want me to(?).

Those Scorpio pieces look epic on those two. I also like the two Gresh headpieces as shoulders, and the mace is a nice touch.

Thanks a bunch! Yeah, I had some fun taking apart the Skopio Scorpio while building these two :P

The mace, though used before, is used well here. And the Scorpio mask looks like a skin-coat on the Agori. I like how the thornax launcher can be attached to his forearm. Awesome for both of them.

Yeah, that's the kind of look I was going for with the Scorpio head. Glad to know it looks like what it's supposed to!:DThanks again, all of you! Edited by TuragaNuva

sigbanner.gif