The Sky's Scar

Arzaki

The Sky's Scar

So, here we go. The Sky's Scar is an oldschool-ish RPG that I've created using RPG Maker VX Ace. It's like the 5th or 6th game I've tried making with it, the first of which is also on this forum, but it really sucked. Anyway, I think I've finally more or less mastered RPG Maker, and I've decided to share one of my games with the BZP community. The game is currently basically in a demo stage, with maybe a little over an hour of gameplay, if you know what you're doing.

At the moment, there is no definitive ending, you just end up in the world map and you can explore if you want. You can even enter the third dungeon, but it's really just a big room as of right now. The plot is kinda meh, but I'm more focused on gameplay than plot. I do also the limitation of the game being appropiate for all ages, so there's another excuse. The village you start in is also unfinished, as most houses you can't enter, but I'm not focused on those sorts of things. Anyway, I will stop wasting your time now.

Downloads:

V 1.0

Screenshots here.

CREDITS:

RPG Maker VX Ace:

Enterbrain

Music:

Enterbrain

Gyrowolf

Aaron Krogh

RyanA

Kairi Sawler

Scythuz

Sinakhai

Jeremiah George

Item Icons:

Enterbrain

Ying

The Infamous Bon Bon

Myself

Character Sprites:

Enterbrain

Myself

Tile Textures:

Enterbrain

Myself

Animations:

Enterbrain

Myself

Scripts:

Yanfly

Vlue

Woratana

Mr. Bubbles

Tomy

Fomar0153

Thanks a ton for checking out my game. If you have questions or feedback, please post them. Another thing, be as brutally honest as you need to be. If you sugarcoat everything, then how will I make my game better?

Edited by Flamewing Studios
  • Upvote 1

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.