Free Set Raffle for Premiers

It's day two of our anniversary week, so why not celebrate with more free things? For Premier Members only, we're giving away a copy of 70814 Emmet's Construct-o-Mech, everyone's favorite Master Builder's awesome creation from The LEGO Movie. Not a Premier Member yet? Well it just so happens we're running a sale and we even have an inexpensive three-month membership now. Help support BZPower and get a chance at a free set today!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

This one does confuse me though. It's for premier members only, but doesn't everyone have premier at the moment because of the anniversary or does it not register those who have only got it from the anniversary as actually being premier members?

Well, the site still won't let me join the raffle, so clearly B6 already thought of that loophole and closed it. :P

• Upvote 1
"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

This one does confuse me though. It's for premier members only, but doesn't everyone have premier at the moment because of the anniversary or does it not register those who have only got it from the anniversary as actually being premier members?

Well, the site still won't let me join the raffle, so clearly B6 already thought of that loophole and closed it. :P

Indeed, this is only for paying Premier Members.