Describe the name of the member before you!

Pupwa21

patrick leeam neeson.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Patly, ol' pat.

Imrukii, the wannabe love child of Norik & Iruini.

Well..... I mean you were a wannabe at one point too, Khalad. But, you made it big. I for one forged the last great resistance against the makuta teridax during his time of control over the MU, many matoran, toa, and the like sacrificed themselves to save and map their fallen world, people don't know me because of the events that unfolded to that made others loose their memory, I saved an entire franctured empire on Bota Magna from invaders and cultists, liberated an entire race in the great mountains, fought and drove the Jaripa back to their mountains, disbanded the last of the bone hunters, and lost many close allies. People don't know me because of the great cataclysm, and the imprisonment of the Matoran of Metru Nui, as that I was one of the ones who escaped and lived in hidding for untold generations, moving from place to place around the MU until the Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of the land above returned to the city of legends. My memories have faded, but my rare ability to feel empathy has not only propelled me forward, but along with my strong sence of patience, and courage have I made it this far. Good day to you, sir.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

iruni turned into a toa of light.

Edited by Dibble Flubwibbler of DOOM

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Wacky-Waving Flapping-Flailing Tube-Man of Doom.

iruni turned into a toa of light.

No, just a Toa of Fire. Don't let your element define who you are necessarily. (Actually, you've seem to have cracked the code, my secret? When I die I come back as a revenent Toa of Light. Soul of Patience, Courageous being of Fire, Kind hearted warrior against Evil and Greed for the cause of Good, Blood of Liberty. Reborn beyond the Phoenix. The Phoenix being Plasma.)

pure_muscle.png

twas making a dumb joke  about takua/takanuva, mistah rukii

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Oh wow, you're one to say the Toa System is corrupt, when you're literally a mix of Power Rangers, HF, and BIONICLE. Uhuh.... I for one Just admire too and love Both of the Characters represented in my profile pic (in a silly way, but still, it's more than just that silly level of respect represented currently), it is not a direct representation of me, that is yet to be truly unveiled. But, I do have the MOC's built....

But keeping in line with the topic at hand, I have to say this.... So, is there a Toa Furno?

Edited by Toa Imrukii
  • Upvote 1

pure_muscle.png

toes. fire toes.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Oh wow, you're one to say the Toa System is corrupt, when you're literally a mix of Power Rangers, HF, and BIONICLE. Uhuh.... I for one Just admire too and love Both of the Characters represented in my profile pic (in a silly way, but still, it's more than just that silly level of respect represented currently), it is not a direct representation of me, that is yet to be truly unveiled. But, I do have the MOC's built....

But keeping in line with the topic at hand, I have to say this.... So, is there a Toa Furno?

Im the combination of everything pure and GOOD 

DJ HEAD OF BALD..........that was a good one

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

Pat Lee is as closely related to Stan Lee as Tahu is to William Furno.

​(ALTHOUGH he was asked to do art for a Marvel comic...and then asked another artist to ghost for him, and took all the money for the job for himself)

• Upvote 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

pat lee more like ummmm... cameo in ever marvel movie 

Where those MARVEE comics Pat.

SPIYVEE MAN

CAPVEE MERICA

IRON VEE

Pat Lee, very distance relative of Stan Lee.

Actually, that's impossible because Stan Lee was born with the name "Stanley Leiber" or something like that, so they can't be related.

(This is slightly relevant to the topic at hand.)

(This quote chain is slightly relevant to the topic at hand.)

FUN FACT: Stanley Leiber changed his name to Stan Lee because he was ashamed to have anything to do with the making of comic books, which were, at the time, more like the graphic novel equivalent of an episode of Goosebumps than an actual tale of heroism.

• Upvote 1

Musician Person.

If you're a Toa, what's your element?

Well, if it wasn't glaringly Obvious, it's Fire.

pure_muscle.png

Define Corrupt. Your point, I don't get Mr. Spandex Tahu Factory.

• Upvote 1

pure_muscle.png