Describe the name of the member before you!

Pupwa21

dralcax.

adding an x at the end makes it edgy.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Define Corrupt. Your point, I don't get Mr. Spandex Tahu Factory.

*In court*

Mr Imrukii do you admit you're sometimes insane with you're goat and Tahu.

Also where the MARVEE comics 

DeadPOll

Thats not Corruption, thats having a silly-ceazy sense of humor, something that you, my friend. Seem to lack.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

*In court*

DeadPOll

Thats not Corruption, thats having a silly-ceazy sense of humor, something that you, my friend. Seem to lack.
The court says that you have characteristics of MAKUTA i think you may be half Makuta and Toa that means you're a hybrid.

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

*In court*

DeadPOll

The court says that you have characteristics of MAKUTA i think you may be half Makuta and Toa that means you're a hybrid.
You're a fool, you know that? Accusing me of being a Makuta, really now? And even if I was it wouldn't change anything. Thats like condemning someone, simply because they're Black. Take a few courtesies from Toriel, -Windrider-, and Iaredios when you have the chance.

And what even is this court? The court of Witch Burners? Define a "Witch". If they are doing good, why birn them? Because your actually corrupt "God" tells you to? When in reality, it's that mental loon Joseph running that church down the block from that liquor and gun store. Honestly, thats more of a threat than my occational silly and slight craziness. Take a chill pill, and think before you blert anymore of that garbage that you've thrown my way. It does nothing.

And for the record, you're actually a Hybrid, a Hybrid Between a Toa and a Power Ranger, you write it out like it's your memo to the store, so who are YOU to Judge ME!

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Why does Tahu not have an animal based ranger form like the Lost Galaxy, Wild Force or Jungle Fury power rangers if he's going to the savage planet to get quaza?

Edited by DJ Khaled
  • Upvote 2

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

a meme dj

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

why is there no originality in your name,it just looks like another meme.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

AND YOURS IS VERY ORIGINAL MR FLUB? FLUB..........WIBBLER.

kek.

so if onua was purple, he would be called terton?...

*furiously flipping through maori dictionary*

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

every time i come into this topic its always somehow after youve posted and every single time i fail to come up with a witty way to describe it. is this why youre associated with doom? will my consistent failure to describe your brand be my ultimate demise? deep stuff ...

• Upvote 1

bionicle is trans culture

Swift-footed you may be, but are you swift-minded? Does that even make sense?

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

It's an "I" not an "L" so no. Mr. Bleeding ears, migrane death, equivalent to screamo phallic man.

• Upvote 1

pure_muscle.png

I wonder if that is your real name... i wonder if you are related to Robert E. Lee. If so, then that means that you are distantly related to both Sir Christopher Lee and many royal houses that go back to the Karling Dynasty, specifically it's most famous member Karl Karling the Great / Charlemagne.

THE BEST NAME EVER ON BZPOWER.

Are "laredios" Oreo cookies filled with lard?

1. That's gross. :superfunny:

2. It's a capital i, not a lowercase L.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

every time i come into this topic its always somehow after youve posted and every single time i fail to come up with a witty way to describe it. is this why youre associated with doom? will my consistent failure to describe your brand be my ultimate demise? deep stuff ...

kek  i am too  strength for your mind.

patrick hitmonlee.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

On that day, BZPower received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the Dibble Flubwibbler, and were disgraced to live in these cages we called walls...

Edited by Godkarmachine O Inary

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y: