Describe the name of the member before you!

Pupwa21

Cheat Commandos, rock rock on!

Sounds like the name of one of the layers of the upper atmosphere.

something happened to Toa TimeLord the first and I'm not sure if I can trust the second as a result

TTL1 just got his head bashed in all's good.

All hail the Jungle region!

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Bender of star dust.

I like that.  Maybe "Toa Hakura: Bender of Stardust" or something along those lines could be my next username.

Anyway, since you're now ToaTimeLord II, I'm gonna guess you died and had a regeneration.

Bender of star dust.

I like that. Maybe "Toa Hakura: Bender of Stardust" or something along those lines could be my next username.

Anyway, since you're now ToaTimeLord II, I'm gonna guess you died and had a regeneration.

Well folks I just renamed are friend here.

How you doing Stardust.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Bender of star dust.

I like that. Maybe "Toa Hakura: Bender of Stardust" or something along those lines could be my next username.

Well folks I just renamed are friend here.

How you doing Stardust.

I'm doing quite well over here with my awesome stardust powers, Guy-who-is-totally-the-first-ToaTimeLord-except-played-by-a-different-actor-and-has-a-slightly-different-personality-than-the-last-one.

"You're nothing but talk, Toa! Hot air!"

Get it? 

Bender of star dust.

I like that.  Maybe "Toa Hakura: Bender of Stardust" or something along those lines could be my next username.

The character limit begs to differ. How about "Hakura: Stardust Bender"? It's below the character limit, but gets the idea across much more concisely.

Edited by Inary the Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

You can rock, but can you roll?

You kids and your silly language reforms. Back in my day, you would have been called "Inarius, bearer of the rooty-tooty-point-and-shooty".

:kakama:

Don't be silly! That was my Roman great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Son of most noble Toa Time, of House Lord. Blessed be thine dynasty, and may it serve dutifully under holy Pantokrator for all of eternity lest it fall to the ruinous and receding tides of time.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I'm picturing a mix of Pete from Goof Troop and Lewa.

Green Wookiee who hates Christmas.  Except with an extra H for some reason.

A japanese-maori power ranger that dwells in the white star plotting his revenge on Mischievous Mick. Man, that guy is such a

Edited by Iaredios the Desert Dude

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light