Describe the name of the member before you!

Pupwa21

A dank guy from the new Cheat Commandos, with futuristic shades, black jacket, and a big boombox, who lives in Texas in the year 2099.

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

A whole new age of Gunhaver.

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I'm assuming that this is related to your post count.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

A member of the discount Suicide Squad.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

• 1 month later...

Paradoxical cannonfodder.

Now that I think about it, I can't really figure out the logic behind Sunstreaker's name other than, "It sounds cool, OK?"

Mayhaps due to the fact that he moves at such an extreme velocity, that all one sees when he passes them is a streak of light the colour of which is that of the sun.

Edited by Nightbird