Describe the name of the member before you!

Pupwa21

Spread your wings and soar on, my friend!

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

"Pohat! Pohat! Pohat? Where IS he?! Doesn't he know that he's on in five?"

*Pohat peeks around the corner*

"Yes? You called?"

"Pohat! You're on in five!" 

Pohat ur on

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

There are early birds and then there are night birds...

Toa

Time

Lord

TTL.

What is the significance of this?

You're asking the wrong question. You shouldn't be asking what the significance of this is, you should be asking why? The double T makes sense, it's repetition to emphasize the importance of the letter t, buy why L? What significance does L hold versus T. It makes no sense. TT makes sense but why L...?

I wish I could figure it out, it haunts me to my very core...The unsolvable riddle, the question of the hour...TT...why...L... 

I don't know what the answer is, but I'll take to you later.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

A Kurahk in its natural habitat.

So I see
Our dear friend Soran
Ran around contemplating TTL
All your question can be answered by me
Need to know only look at my name Takanuva

I said I wanted stares, not stairs. 

~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I don't know what to do, Ghidfather. My art is weak, it's weak. Anyway, if I had this lead writer part for this comedy, it puts me right back on top, you know. But this... this user out there. He won't give it to me, the head of the forum. A month ago he started assembling a team of writers, really good ones. The main character is a guy just like me. I wouldn't even have to think, just write myself. Oh, Ghidfather, I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do...

• Upvote 1

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Pohatu went jogging, and then he, like, fell into the world of TRON, and like, he starred in the sequel, true story

I don't know what to do, Ghidfather. My art is weak, it's weak. Anyway, if I had this lead writer part for this comedy, it puts me right back on top, you know. But this... this user out there. He won't give it to me, the head of the forum. A month ago he started assembling a team of writers, really good ones. The main character is a guy just like me. I wouldn't even have to think, just write myself. Oh, Ghidfather, I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do...

._.

I don't know why you decided to write this but I love it

Just chillin', guardin' the doors of Mangaia

Pohatu went jogging, and then he, like, fell into the world of TRON, and like, he starred in the sequel, true story

I don't know what to do, Ghidfather. My art is weak, it's weak. Anyway, if I had this lead writer part for this comedy, it puts me right back on top, you know. But this... this user out there. He won't give it to me, the head of the forum. A month ago he started assembling a team of writers, really good ones. The main character is a guy just like me. I wouldn't even have to

think, just write myself. Oh, Ghidfather, I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do...

._.

I don't know why you decided to write this but I love it.

Strange things happen when you watch a bunch of clips from The Godfather and then log onto BZPower.

• Upvote 1

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf