Do You Have A Complete Set Of Anything?

Larnuu

Tell here if you have a complete set of a Toa Mata, Av-Matoran, All of Lewa's collectible masks from mask packs or any thing to that effect. I pesronally have:

• [*]All the Toa Mata (2 times in fact)[*]Bohrok (some duplicates)[*]Toa Nuva[*]Rahkshi[*]Rahaga? (well technically my mother bought all of them so when we had to go to a birthday party or something she allready had something, don't worry, my brother and i got to pick one)[*]Piraka[*]Glatorian[*]Agori[*]Stars

I hope this gives people a sense of what i'm asking.

naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gifNacuu's Slow Dance!!naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gif

I have:-All 6 Turaga-All 6 McToran-All 6 Toa Mata-All 6 Toa Nuva-All 6 Toa Metru-All 6 Toa Inika-All 4 Mahritoran-All 6 Toa Mahri-All 6 PhantokaI would have a complete Barraki set if I had Carapar.

Edited by Akuna Toa of Sonics

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

I've got:

• [*]All six original Kanohi (set colours)[*]A dormant and active Tahnok's Krana (same shape, can't remember the name)[*]All six Kanohi Nuva (set colours)[*]All the 2005 Titans[*]All the Stars (technically some are my brothers)[*]All three Tajun sets (but not the vehicle one)[*]All six Toa Metru Kanohi[*]All the Mahri Matoran[*]Both incarnations of Takua as a Matoran[*]All the 2001 Ta-Koro sets[*]All the 2001 Ga-Koro sets[*]Gold and silver Hau and Kakama

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

back when I had the sets, I had... 6 Toa Mata6 bohrok6 turaga6 toa nuva6 bohrok kal6 rahkshi6 2003 matoran6 toa metru6 2004 matoran6 visorak6 rahaga6 toa hordika6 2006 matoran6 piraka6 toa inika6 toa mahri6 barraki6 phantoka6 mistika6 glatorian6 08 matoran6 agoriYeah...including all the titan sets, I had an impressive collection.

A Toa eh? What kind of Toa am I?

Ever wanted to read a manga styled retelling of the early years of Bionicle? Here ya go!

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1384

Well... You could say that. :)

• [*]Toa Mata[*]Turaga (soon, still waiting on Nuju to arrive...)[*]Tohunga (also soon; waiting on five of them to arrive heh)[*]Bohrok[*]Bohrok Va[*]2003 large sets[*]Toa Nuva[*]Bohrok-Kal[*]Rahkshi[*]Toa Metru[*]Vahki[*]2004 large sets[*]Toa Hordika[*]Visorak[*]Rahaga[*]2005 large sets[*]Toa Inika[*]Piraka[*]Voya Nui Matoran[*]2006 large sets[*]Barraki[*]'07 small sets

I think that's it heh. ~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

• [*]all Toa Mata[*]all Turaga[*]all Bohrok Va (plus dupes)[*]all Bohrok (plus dupes)[*]all Bohrok-Kal[*]all Kohlii Matoran (plus dupes)[*]all Rahkshi (twofold plus more dupes)[*]all Toa Metru[*]all Vahki[*]all Metru Nui Matoran (plus dupes)[*]all Visorak (twofold plus dupes)[*]all Toa Hordika[*]all Piraka[*]all Voya Nui Matoran (plus dupes)[*]all Toa Inika (plus dupes)[*]all Barakki[*]all Toa Mahri[*]all Phantoka[*]all Av-Matoran[*]all Mistika[*]all Kanoka disks[*]all Kanohi Nuva (excluding silver)[*]all noble Kanohi

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Maybe it is better to list what I DON'T have, because that will give a clear indication of what sets of "six" I possess. 2001: Nui-Jaga, Huki, Maku, Kongu, Onepu2002: Lehvak Va, Nuhvok Va, Pahrak Va. BIONICLE Master Builder Rahi set2003: Gahlok Kal, Tahnok Kal, Nuhvok Kal, Jaller and Gukko, Takua and Pewku2005: Rahaga Iruini, Gaaki, Kualus, Bomonga, Keetongu, Roporak, Suukorak; all the playsets (2005 was a weak year, set-wise in my opinion)2006: Axonn, Piruk, Velika, Umbra, all the playsets (I always found the playsets ridiculous)2007: Defilak, Morak, Gadunka, Karzahni, all the playsets2008: Vamprah, Mutran and Vican, Tanma, Gavla, Kirop, Icarax, Bitil, Axalara T9, Jetrax T6, Vultraz, Mazeka2009: Metus, Atakus, Zesk, Vorox, Strakk, Malum, Tarix, Tuma, Cenedox V1, Kaxium V3, Baranus V6, Toa Mata Nui2010: Gresh, Takanuva, Tahu, Skrall Pretty much everything else, aside from combiner sets, I have a complete set of. As far as collectibles go, I have a full set of Noble masks and Nuva masks, including their powerless, protodermic versions. I'm one black Kakama shy of a complete set of original 2001 Great Kanohi, and that's it. I'll probably never have a full Krana/Kraata/Kanoka collection. Not that I really want that, though.

Bornicleban.gif

RIP BORNICLE

2004 - 2011

"There are a thousand ways I could bore you...and only 942 of them will put you to sleep. Permanently"

I have a complete set of:Toa MataToa NuvaPirakaVoyatoran2006 TitansBarrakiMahriMahritoran/HydrukaPhantokaMistikaAvtoranGlatorian (winter and summer waves)AgoriStars I'm very close to completing:Bohrok (need Nuhvok)Vahki (need the Ko-model, don't know how to spell it)Rahaga (need Norik, ironically)2007 Titans (need Karzahni)2008 Titans (need Mutran) :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I have:

• [*]All Toa Nuva[*]All Rahkshi[*]Every set from 2004 (plus one extra Vorzahk)[*]All Rahaga[*]All titans from 2005[*]All Piraka (Vezon & Fenrakk included)[*]All Toa Inika[*]All Voyatoran[*]All Avtoran/Kratoran[*]All Phantoka/2008 Makuta[*]All 12 Glatorian (First wave and Legends)[*]All Agori[*]All Stars

I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything... Nope, that's it. t1ssig.png

Edited by The 1st Shadow

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I have complete sets of most everything, It'd be easier to list what I don't have. So I will:4 Toa Mata3 Turaga1 Bohrok Va0 Bohrok Kal1 Metru Matoran4 Visorak Other than that everything's complete.

Edited by Solare

\/ The user below me is dumb a neat guy. \/

I haveAll Toa MataOnly missing Guurahk (Blue Rahkshi) to complete the RakshiOnly missing Bordahk (Blue Vahki) to complete the Law VahkiAll RahagaOnly missing Toa Matau to complete the Toa HordikaOnly missing Suukorak (White Visorak) to complete the Visorak2006 complete, all but the playsets including the promotionals and special editionsOnly missing Toa Mahri Hahli and Hewkii, Karzahni and Lezovik to complete 2007Only missing Mazeka and the two versions of Jetrax T6 to complete 2008Only missing Skopio XV-1 and Thornatus V9 to complete 20092010 complete (Stars)

Edited by Eskeleto532

If you want to spare some time and take a look to my colection then visit this link, if you dont want, well...you just lost a good opurtunity to compare collections and laugh at mine (or cry if you want).

qs102492.jpg

I used to have every complete set collection from '01 to '07, with the only exceptions being the Mctoran and the '02 Titans, but since I've been selling most of my collection off on eBay recently, the only complete sets I have anymore are:Toa MataTuragaToa Nuva'03 Matoran'03 TitansToa MetruMetruanPirakaToa Inika

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

I have: All 6 Toa Mata, Nuva, Metru, Hordika, Inika, Mahri, Phantoka, and Mistika sets.All 6 Piraka, Visorak, Vahki, Rahkshi, Bohrok, Bohrok-Kal, 04 Matoran, Rahaga, Barraki, Av-Matoran, 06 Matoran, 07 Matoran, and Turaga.All 07 titans. Yeah, I know this is all random. Sorry about that. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Let's see... Canister setsMataNuvaMetruHordika & HagahInikaMahriBarrakiPhantokaMistika(I have every Toa except Lesovikk) Titans2003200420062008 Small setsMetruranStars

untitled-1hot.png

If you think about it, one of the major themes of BIONICLE is people being mistaken. The Great Beings; the Turaga; all of the inhabitants of the MU who don't realize they are inside a robot; the list is endless. The whole story is about beings who don't know what they really are and have woven a complex myth-based culture in place of the truth. That was one of the things that always appealed to me about the story -- the idea that when there is an information void, intelligent beings naturally rush to fill it with whatever they HOPE is the truth.

-GregF

I HAD a lot, but with two moves, inproper packaging of pieces, and other mishaps I've lost a lot. There's actually several Mata Kanohi I no longer have in their Toa set colours.

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

8330_s.gif

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks

Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

Complete set of anyting from 2006-on.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

I have all6 Tohunga, 6 Phantoka Canister Sets (Minus most canisters, Chirox's weapons and limbs, Antroz's blades, and Kopaka's lightsaber parts)6 Mistika Canister Sets (Minus every canister, Nynrah Ghost Blaster, and Tahu's feet, mask, shield, Krikia's Mask, and half of his weapons)6 StarsAnd it might not matter, but I got all 7 Villain sets from HF 2010. I got most of these from people or traded from friends, I almost never bought sets when they came out until 2009. (People don't realize how important canisters are!) Even now I have to wait a few months to get the sets I want, and by that time the new sets are just around the corner.

LlqByyh.png

The only complete collections I have are the Toa Inika and the Stars. Proud of 'em, too. -TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

McToranToa Mata'01 RahiBohrokBohrok VaToa NuvaBohrok KalRahkshi'03 MatoranVahkiToa MetruMetruanVisorakRahagaToa HordikaPirakaVoyatoranInikaBarrakiMahriPhantokaPhantoranMistikaGlatorianAgoriGlatorian Legends'09 VehiclesStars So, all of them, basically. If I missed one or two I have those as well. I'm a completist who changed his tune with Hero Factory. :P

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Hmmm... Lets see... I have: - All 2001 Rahi (except the Manas)- All Toa Mata- All Bohrok- All Bohrok Va- All Toa Metru- All Metru Matoran- All Titans from 2004 (except the "Ultimate Dume" set)- All Toa Inika- All Voya Nui Matoran- All Piraka- All Titans from 2006- All Toa Mahri- All Barraki- All Mahri Nui Matoran 2007- All Phantoka (3 Toa and 3 Makuta)- All Mistika (3 Toa and 3 Makuta)- All Av-Matoran 2008- All Agori- All Glatorian- All Glatorian Legends- All Stars And....- Complete collection of Golden Kanohi (2002 mask pack)- Complete collection of Silver Kanohi (2002 mask pack) I'm proud of it! :)

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

I have all of these:-Toa Mata-Turaga-Bohrok-Bohrok Va-Bohrok Kal-Toa Nuva-Rahkshi-Toa Metru-Vahki-Metru Nui Matoran-Toa Hordika-Visorak-Rahaga-Piraka-Toa Inika-Barraki-Hydruka and Mahri Nui Matoran-Toa Mahri-Phantoka (Toa and Makuta)-Phantoka Matoran (Light and Shadow)-Mistika (Toa and Makuta)-Glatorian-Agori-Glatorian Legends-StarsAlong with every Rahi/Titan/vehicle set other than Muaka & Kane-Ra, Manas, Umbra, and Nocturn (and possibly a couple others that I can't think of at the moment). I also have a ton of Masks, Krana and Kraata, but not full collections of any of them.-:t::n:

sigbanner.gif