• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

T-MG Music

Progressive House Drum & Bass EDM FL Studio Electro House

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,015 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2014 - 11:27 AM

468534_398052113540450_1102338769_o.jpg

Welcome! Here, I would like to share all my musical endeavors with the BZP community. I used to be relatively well known on this sight for my work in the comics forum several years ago. Now, I hope to do better with music. I make a lot of electro and progressive house and have started to work with drum & bass. I'll release a song on here every week and a single EP (single w/ b-side) every month. In the fall, I'm putting out my first LP, so if you like what you hear, be sure to keep in tune for that. On to the music!

The first track I'm gong to give you guys is my first ever dip into the EDM world from this time last year:

Have A Nice Day

Not my best work, but hey! Gotta start somewhere, right?

Spring

Some progressive house for you this week. One of my better tracks, but not my best.

Who We Are

Easily my favorite of all the tracks I've made and my first drum & bass track.

Impulse (Original Extended Mix)

Impulse (Short version)

My first attempt at melodic dubstep. Not the best, but it's a start!

Astronaut - Rain (T-MG and balsamfir remix)

First remix and collaboration!

Stargazer

A combination of drum & bass and a sad attempt at a Sound Remedy-esque second chorus. Still, it's not bad!

Next week, something similar: an upbeat and happy feeling combination of electro house and drum & bass.

Until then, enjoy!

Edited by Kazi the Matoran, Aug 26 2014 - 08:19 PM.

Cloud 9 has been canceled. I'm heading back to the Artwork forum to continue with my weekly comics. Cloud 9 will return when I have more content and am feeling confident it will be successful.

#2 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,799 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2014 - 06:55 PM

A fellow EDM artist! :o Hey, that track is really nice! I would honestly categorize it as Nu Trance rather than a broad EDM, but that's just me. :P Sounds really ambient and chill. Great work! Can't wait to hear that Progressive House track.

-Rez

rc_banner.png

#3 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,015 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2014 - 08:53 PM

Hey, thanks man! It only gets better!

Cloud 9 has been canceled. I'm heading back to the Artwork forum to continue with my weekly comics. Cloud 9 will return when I have more content and am feeling confident it will be successful.

#4 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,015 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2014 - 12:55 PM

Next track for you guys:

Spring

My first true piece of Progressive House

Enjoy!

#5 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,015 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 04 2014 - 10:12 PM

And here's the next track:

Who We Are

First experimentation with Drum & Bass

Enjoy!

#6 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,799 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2014 - 01:07 AM

The main thing I'd recommend working on is your mixing and mastering. Some parts get a bit muddy, and there's a lot of frequency overlapping. Try to isolate key frequencies in each sound. It may sound bad solo, but with all the other sounds, you end up getting a much sharper, cleaner sound. Also, try to boost your bass drums and snare a bit. D&B really needs a strong bassline/drumline. Other than that, great work! :D

-Rez

rc_banner.png

#7 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,015 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2014 - 09:24 AM

Thanks! I have some electro dnb and a liquid dnb track coming sometime in the future.

#8 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,015 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 08:45 AM

Here's that melodic dubstep I promised. I think it's a week late, but oh well. Hope you guys enjoy this!

Here's the original mix. At the end it switches over to house.

Impulse

Here's a shorter version for those of you with short attention spans:

Impulse (short version)

Enjoy!

#9 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,015 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2014 - 06:08 AM

And viola! Remix:

Astronaut - Rain (T-MG and-balsamfir remix)

Here's the original for comparison:

Astronaut - Rain

Enjoy!

#10 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,015 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2014 - 08:14 PM

New track for you guys to listen to at your leisure:

Stargazer

Enjoy!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users