To meet a Bionicle character...

I want to meet Mutran, so I can watch him create something cool...

Then the Toa Mata, any of them honestly lol after that, I just want to meet Nuparu so we can talk all technical engineering stuff to each other haha.

And then I'd want to meet Artahka so he can make me cool stuff. :D

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Nuparu, Hafu and Midak.

Nuparu, as either a Matoran or as a Toa, to test his STEM knowledge. I also would want to help him build things.

Hafu, because I'd like to take his carving lessons. I'd also want to bring two buckets of LEGO bricks with me, and challenge him to a LEGO building competition.

Midak, because I'd like to give him a pair of sunglasses so he could enjoy light even more.

• Upvote 1

If I couldn't see him, I would like to ask Tren Krom a few questions.  He is one of the most interesting characters.  

If I had to look at the character, then I would not want to meet someone who can destroy your sanity just by making you look at him.  In that case, I would like to speak to Turaga Nuju, providing that there is someone to translate his speech.

If THAT isn't the case, then I would want to speak to Velika.

The obvious answer would be Lewa, but on second thought, I would probably just stare at him and not spark any lasting conversations at all. Takua might be the best choice for me, since he and I are both more curious people. Matau is a fine chiller too, Toa or Turaga. I can't dcide.

banner1.png

Hmm... If I would meet a Bionicle character, it would be Mata Nui, Takanuva, Gresh, Berix, or Pohatu because I feel that these guys are fun to talk to. I would also like to ask them some questions about themselves because I'm curious about them.:)

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Vezon, for several reasons. One, he's hilarious. Two, he's got the Olmak, which means he can take me with him back to the prime Bionicle universe! Yay!

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hard choice...

The problem is, some of the coolest characters are the ones that would probably try and kill me  :o

-Silo

Kathok

Onua. We are similar in character and I feel we'd get along well.

“We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

-The Doctor