Hi there! I'm new. (Sort of.)

Kael

Hey everyone! I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I couldn't find an introduction thread/section anywhere.

Bionicle was the essence of my childhood. I was a die-hard fan from when the series came out to when it ended. I owned nearly every set (missing a couple of the small sets like the McToran from the early days) and owned all the books, movies, accessories, shoes, etc. You name it, I had it.

After the series ended a couple years back I distanced myself from Bionicle, but I just saw last night that there are rumors that Bionicle may be coming back in 2015, and the child in my 20 year old body became surprisingly excited about the prospect of that. 

I used to have an account on Bzpower when I was younger, but sadly I don't remember the username. I do remember LIVING on Bzpower though. I would check it multiple times a day as a kid in hopes that there were leaked images, or news about upcoming sets. Such a fun time!

Anyways, I hope this was ok to post here. I help run Gagadaily.com's forum, so I know how it is when people post in the wrong section ;)

Just thought I'd say hi! See you all around :)

Kyle 

• Upvote 2

I write and produce music.Check it out here! https://soundcloud.com/kaelmusik :) 

Hey, great to meet you :)

Yeah, pretty much all of us on BZP have had Bionicle as a big part of our childhood at one point, and with the rumors of it's return in 2015 it's no surprise that we're getting new members. Which is awesome, of course! If you need anything, you can PM one of the Mods to ask questions (I'll help too if you wish). BZP has a lot of interesting threads up as well as the currently running BZPower Role-Playing Game, so I can't wait to see you out there on the boards with us.

Oh, and don't get too disappointed if you don't receive replies immediately after posting - things are slow sometimes ;)

Hope to talk more with you soon, and welcome back!

Edited by Jakura Nuva

Yeah, pretty much all of us on BZP have had Bionicle as a big part of our childhood at one point, and with the rumors of it's return in 2015 it's no surprise that we're getting new members. Which is awesome, of course! If you need anything, you can PM one of the Mods to ask questions (I'll help too if you wish ;)). BZP has a lot of interesting threads up as well as the currently running BZPower Role-Playing Game, so I can't wait to see you out there on the boards with us.

Thank so much! :) 

• Upvote 1

I write and produce music.Check it out here! https://soundcloud.com/kaelmusik :) 

Yeah, pretty much all of us on BZP have had Bionicle as a big part of our childhood at one point, and with the rumors of it's return in 2015 it's no surprise that we're getting new members. Which is awesome, of course! If you need anything, you can PM one of the Mods to ask questions (I'll help too if you wish ;)). BZP has a lot of interesting threads up as well as the currently running BZPower Role-Playing Game, so I can't wait to see you out there on the boards with us.

Thank so much! :)

No problem :D

Edited by Jakura Nuva

You couldn't find one because these kind of topics aren't allowed;

Introductory Topics

There's no need to say "I'm new here, I'm a fan of Bionicle/____!" Just have fun on the forums and post to threads you want to contribute to. Additionally, "I'm Leaving" topics will be closed. A simple note in your sig should suffice to let people know you will not be on BZP any longer.

Introductory Topics

There's no need to say "I'm new here, I'm a fan of Bionicle/____!" Just have fun on the forums and post to threads you want to contribute to. Additionally, "I'm Leaving" topics will be closed. A simple note in your sig should suffice to let people know you will not be on BZP any longer.

Those are General Discussion's rules, not COT's. We're testing out some new things in COT, so we'll see how things go.

I may look into the feasibility of bringing back an introduction general thread, be it in here or in GD, since I don't think it is too necessary to allow an introduction topic for every new member. For now, I'll leave this open while waiting for the results of that investigation.

Edited by -Windrider-

Welcome back! Pretty much the same thing happened to me. It's cool to see how Bionicle just sticks with some people. And since you're on Gaga Daily, I suppose you're also a Gaga-fan? I approve ^^ (I'm kinda into her artpop album).

I am also new to bzp. but truly new. so... hi?

Hi =]

banner1.png

Thanks everyone!

Welcome back! Pretty much the same thing happened to me. It's cool to see how Bionicle just sticks with some people. And since you're on Gaga Daily, I suppose you're also a Gaga-fan? I approve ^^ (I'm kinda into her artpop album).

I am also new to bzp. but truly new. so... hi?

Hi =]

And yes! I've been a die-hard fan for 6 years. Glad you like ARTPOP :) 

Me too! Wow, I wonder if there are more like us? I joined awhile ago and also lived on here. Sadly, BIONICLE ended, and I decided to take my leave, sadly leaving behind many friends that I recently discovered really missed me. Anyway, I'm back as well, and I hope I can remake some friends on here. 

Edited by Guardian Legend

“We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

-The Doctor

Welcome back! I'm in the same boat as you and Guardian. Joined as a kid, (ugh, 7-year old me made some embarrassing posts) left after Bionicle ended. I'm also coming back due to the rumors of its return. Glad to see the community is still active.

"You are what you dare."

-Bornstellar Makes Eternal Lasting

Introductory Topics

Those are General Discussion's rules, not COT's. We're testing out some new things in COT, so we'll see how things go.

I may look into the feasibility of bringing back an introduction general thread, be it in here or in GD, since I don't think it is too necessary to allow an introduction topic for every new member. For now, I'll leave this open while waiting for the results of that investigation.

Ask and ye shall receive.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert