Hahli Mahri the raging Toa/Titan of Water

It's been a while since i last added a moc(my mediocre skills have become rusty) or added a meaty post on BZPower

The ocean, one moment it is calm and the next moment it is a raging storm. It is as beatiful as a peaceful background and as frightening as a devastating Tsunami.
This can be said for Hahli Mahris new rebuilt form, she has become tired of being viewed as the weaker member of the Toa Inika/Mahri team and decided to toughen herself up to overcome her anxiety issues after Matoro passed away.

With her new imposing look and Twin Hydro Blades weapon anyone will think twice before either fighting her or mocking her because of her old mask.

The design is inspired heavily by Brutaka, but unfortunately i dont have dark blue piraka shins or vezok feet, silver torso and only have 1 silver chronicler staff(for brutaka's back mounted daggers) so i apologise for the impurities in the color scheme.

Front View

hahli_1.jpg

Back View

hahli_2.jpg

qs3135.jpg

It seems as if you have quite a few strains on your part supply. Since I don't know the ins and outs of your collection, the only thing I might mention are the hands, which are too big unless you're going for a full-on Hordika look ... which might be an option to consider if you have a lot of solitary pieces.

• Upvote 1

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

It seems as if you have quite a few strains on your part supply. Since I don't know the ins and outs of your collection, the only thing I might mention are the hands, which are too big unless you're going for a full-on Hordika look ... which might be an option to consider if you have a lot of solitary pieces.

My collection is indeed very strained, i did consider berix's mata blue Glatorian Fists but i thought bright blue might be a strain on the colorscheme which i tried to keep strictly to armor colors like silver and metru blue (as i a sold off half my collection which turned to have some of my best mocing parts) to make room back in 2008 a few years ago when i moved into a apartment. Also most choices i had left seemed like too small her weapon so i used piraka feet like the old brutaka set used.

For her back i did consider using Gelu's Ice Blades but they're too big to fold up nicely against each other.

Edited by ---Kopaka Nuva---

qs3135.jpg

My collection is indeed very strained, i did consider berix's mata blue Glatorian Fists but i thought bright blue might be a strain on the colorscheme which i tried to keep strictly to armor colors like silver and metru blue (as i a sold off half my collection which turned to have some of my best mocing parts) to make room back in 2008 a few years ago when i moved into a apartment. Also most choices i had left seemed like too small her weapon so i used piraka feet like the old brutaka set used.

For her back i did consider using Gelu's Ice Blades but they're too big to fold up nicely against each other.

But.... you did already put random gold on the back, so I don't see why blue hands would look bad.

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

But.... you did already put random gold on the back, so I don't see why blue hands would look bad.

As i said earlier, adding bright blue fists instead of not having anything to use for dark blue fists would be completely out of place even for 2 pieces.

Edited by ---Kopaka Nuva---

qs3135.jpg