Sets you wished you had had bought/recieved?

Axonn and Toa Mata Nui.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

• 1 month later...

Not sure about Bionicle sets, since I never really got a chance to buy any when they were being made. As for Hero Factory, I hugely regret not getting Meltdown, despite once considering it at the Lego store. 

Edited by Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I regret not getting the original Toa Mata and Toa Nuva sets that I missed; although I managed to pick up Gali Mata and Onua Nuva last year, at this point my other sets are in such disrepair that I need to start all over again. And with Bionicle returning that's going to be even more expensive than before....

Aside from that, I always wished I'd gotten Pahrak, since I got all the other Bohrok. Missing out on the Lhikan & Kikinalo set sucked. I do wish I could have gotten Keetongu and Nocturn as well, and not getting Strakk was my only regret of 2009 (that ice axe).

Lhikan and the kikanolo, or any set with the ignika or Avokhii.

Lhikan and the kikanolo, or any set with the ignika or Avokhii.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

I had completely forgotten this set existed, but I just re-discovered it and remembered that I really really wanted it but was never able to get it. This is Toa Lhikan and Kikanolo. It was Lhikan riding a Rahi, can't get much better than that. He would have made up for my lack of Toa Metru single handedly. :P

I will forever regret not getting the Toa Nuva when I had the chance. I don't even remember why I didn't, but I never stopped berating myself every time I see a an '03 Nuva set image.

I would also say Takanuva, but the thing was I never found a set for him and I don't believe Internet shopping was as big a thing back in the day so it never occurred to 8-year-old me to try that. But I shall probably be remedying that soon, so I should be completing my Taka collection soon enough (if you don't count Takua).

I also wished I bought Berix and Metus, they were the only two Agori and the only two sets I missed out on getting in 2009 (they were right there in my grasp...), and both were very important to the story line...

Edited by randomreviewerbros

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

For me was a long list: all of the Toa Mata, Turaga, McDonalds Matoran, all of Bohrok, Toa Nuva (2004/2005), Bohrok-Kal, Kohkli Matorans, Metru Nui Matoran, Toa Metru, Vahkis

Actually for the above mentioned, I manage to buy them individually as a set or built them from pieces purchased from various Bricklink shops. Except I never could find the correct discs for the McDo Matoroan, Vahki, and Metru Matoroan. Now, the sets I want are Takunuva, Nidhiki for Krekka, Roodaka, and any Visorak at least or two to play with.

Axonn and Toa Mata Nui.

Heck, I want two Axonns to combine one with my Brutaka into Botar and for another to accompany my other Brutaka. 

EDIT: Whoops, posted here again. I just loved the topic so much, I guess. Sorry. 

Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Pretty much the only sets I regret not getting are the full Toa teams from 2006-2009, any and all titan sets from 2006-2009 so Brutaka, Axxon, a second Vezon and Fenrakk, Vezon and Kardas, a third Gadunka (seriously though, how did I end up with two Matoro Mahris and Gadunkas), Hydraxxon, Maxilos, Karzahni, Makuta Icarax, Axalara T9, 2008 Takanuva, Makuta Icarax, Skopio, and most regrettably, 8998 Toa Mata Nui. I missed out on a lot cause I was busy bolstering my technic collection those few years, and am only starting to get back into basic bricks besides birthday gifts by getting the Sea Cow for my birthday. I don't want to sound spoiled or anything, I have like 65 sets and 18,000 pieces, I just wish more than 21 of those were Bionicle.