Sets you wished you had had bought/recieved?

I wish I had gotten Hahli Inika, that was the last set I needed to finish the collection of the Toa Inika.

Takanuva (2008) was another set I wished I had been able to get.

Vastus who was the only normal set I never had gotten from the 2009 sets because I didn't like the look, until after the 2009 sets were discontinued.

"She lost in me her credence..."
"But what's normal anyway?"
"Don't walk away... don't walk away..."

I wish I hadnt skipped out on getting Onua Nuva from the Mistika because I now have only 5 of 6 Toa Nuva in 2008 and it is painful to look at when i have all five of them out, perhaps i will buy it one day, it isnt that expensive actually

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

I wanted the original toa mata and nuva, rahi, bohrok kal, toa onewa, the black, green and white vahki, the red, black and brown visorak, Avak, hahli, hewkii and matoro mahri. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I'd probably get Tahu Nuva, as he was the only Nuva I didn't get AFAIK. Thinking about picking a used one up online somewhere.

"You are what you dare."

-Bornstellar Makes Eternal Lasting

Oh, the Power Pack! I have a fondness for ussals, and basically rahi in general. It would have been nice to have had some more 2001 sets, too. All I had and have from that year are three tohunga... Toa Mata-Nui is also one that I always wanted, (the small one), because he looks pretty solid and has that rare blue head. I have to mention Lewa Mata. I need every set of my favorite character. Aarrgh I forgot Takua and Pewku (again, ussals) and Jaller and Gukko. Those guys are pure awesome.

Edited by Oroki

banner1.png

I have nearly every set. But to this day I kick myself for never getting Takua and Pewku and Jaller and Gukko. I also dropped off Bionicle roughly 09 so I never got the sweet Mata Nui sets, Takanuva Titan, or any Stars except the awful Rahkshi for some reason. Now I'm going back and trying to get them to complete my collection! 

At least one Bohrok-kal. For some reason I never got a single one. Now that I think about it actually, the only 2003 sets I got were presents (Takanuva and the 6 Rahkshi) . Maybe I was going through some sort of "I don't like Bionicle any more" phase during the first half of 03 or something.

I feel like lots of people went through that phase growing up. Mine hit in 2005 (not to mention I hated the sets) but 2006 pretty much revived the love

At least one Bohrok-kal. For some reason I never got a single one. Now that I think about it actually, the only 2003 sets I got were presents (Takanuva and the 6 Rahkshi) . Maybe I was going through some sort of "I don't like Bionicle any more" phase during the first half of 03 or something.

I feel like lots of people went through that phase growing up. Mine hit in 2005 (not to mention I hated the sets) but 2006 pretty much revived the love
Funnily enough, when I got Ignition #0 I absolutely hated the new art and vowed to never like Bionicle again. I even shoved my Toa Metru pillow and blanket under my bed.

Of course that only lasted a day or so.

• Upvote 1
andromeda_m31_slideshow.jpg

My friend had a birthday party and he had all the Toa Mata in his room. I remember just playing with them on the floor, and he said that he doesn't use them and I could have them since I liked them so much. Well something possessed me to say no to him and I regret it ever since.

Bionicle for 2015.

I wish I got Tahu Nuva. I've always wished for him and Tahu Mata, even though I've sold most of my collection, if someone offered to trade them to me I'd do it in a heartbeat xD

Stars Tahu disappointed me a little bit

Edited by Argentum

~ Argentum

As I've gone back these past couple of years to fill holes in my collection, there's not a whole lot left I can say I regret passing on. I now finally have Muaka & Kane-Ra, the Bahrag, Karzahni... All of which were things I always wanted but just never got.

Except Toa Mata Nui. The giant Titan Mata Nui. It still doesn't look like a great set, still has a pretty eclectic color scheme, and I'm not even sure I'd like it that much...

But when I see the price tag on it nowadays all I can do is kick myself haha.

~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Sets I wished I had... hehe... all of them?

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

My little bro was the major collector of the two of us and we sort of share the collection. (I only legitimately own three sets: Toa Iruini, Hahli Mahri, and Mazeka, the latter of which I only got cause my parents accidentally bought the same set twice for bro and I asked to keep it)  We have most of the sets from 2003 on. Since he/we didn't get into Bionicle right at the start, we didn't get the  2001-02 sets, and by the time we started wanting to collect the old ones they got expensive.:/  Personally I'd love to have any of the Mata, especially Kopaka or Gali.  The '01 Rahi and the Bahrag are also pretty cool, but if I had to choose just one it'd be a Mata.

aang0tt.png

When BIONICLE was still around, I wasn't so much a buyer due to the fact that I was pretty young then and that I had so many interests that unfortunately BIONICLE didn't make it to top of my wish list on the occasion of Christmas. As a result, I had only one or two of them, and now they're lost. Now I can only lament my foolish choices.

Now I just wish I had gotten stuff from 2007. I remember seeing the advertisements, liking them, and yet never getting to actually asking or saving for them.

Edited by MetaToa

Yay! Fonts!!

Not 100% on the rules of this forum but I have a fair few of the older sets (e.g. toa mata nui, bohrok etc.) for sale at the moment on eBay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/brb_man/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_1pg=&_from=