Ventus, The East Wind

Looks really impressive. It's a little heavy on the silver for a Toa not enough coloration but the unique build keeps it very interesting. The best use of parts is the rahkshi head shoulder armor.

May i suggest that you try on green arms or green hero factory fists? the silver hands make it hard to distinguish where his hand are in all that armor.

Edited by ---Kopaka Nuva---

qs3135.jpg

A good-looking MOC. The legs in particular flow quite well, and the torso is good too. The lower arms are a bit weird, though. Still, quite a good MOC.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks really impressive. It's a little heavy on the silver for a Toa not enough coloration but the unique build keeps it very interesting. The best use of parts is the rahkshi head shoulder armor.

May i suggest that you try on green arms or green hero factory fists? the silver hands make it hard to distinguish where his hand are in all that armor.

Yeah, unfortunately I don't have that much green. I too am quite fond of the Rahkshi armor. In retrospect, I probably should've made the hands green.

A good-looking MOC. The legs in particular flow quite well, and the torso is good too. The lower arms are a bit weird, though. Still, quite a good MOC.

Yeah, I wanted to make custom lower arms, but they kinda flopped here. :/

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!