Hitman X: Transformer

Axilus Prime

Bionicle Hitman X: Transformer

The plot

In order to create more effective warriors, the Shadowed One sanctioned experiments to modify the bodies of certain Dark Hunters. They were given the ability to change from their original form into a vehicle and back, thus creating more versatile warriors. However, he realized that there were too many of these Transformers, and that they could revolt against him if they banded together. To prevent that outcome, he decided to thin their numbers with a Hitman game. The winner could be an effective supersoldier on his own, while the rest would be slightly too dead to team up and rebel.

The game

In Hitman, you are attempting to assassinate all of the other players. You do this by PMing me with the name of the player you are targeting. In addition to your target's name, you will also PM me the murder method you will use in your assassination attempt. You have six methods of murder to choose from.

Gun
Warhammer
Sword
Rust Agent
Virus
Explosive

You are not guaranteed a kill. Different assassins have different resistances and weaknesses against different weapons. When signing up for the game, you will PM me a list of all the murder methods and corresponding numerical values (one through seven). For example:

Gun: 1
Warhammer: 6
Sword: 4
Rust Agent: 3
Virus: 2
Explosive: 5

This is your resistance profile. It tells me which weapons you are weak against and which weapons you are strong against. When someone attempts to kill you, I will roll a die. If the number falls below your resistance for the chosen weapon, you will survive. If not, you die. For example, if someone targeted you with an explosive, I would roll a die. If my die landed on anything below 6, you would survive the attempt. If you were targeted with a knife attack, and I rolled below 4, you'd live. If this requires any clarification, let me know, and I'll do my best to explain it to you.

Each round will take about 48 hours, including plenty of time in which to PM me your target and weapon of choice. If you fail to send me the name of a target and a weapon of choice, you will take no action that round.

What happens when multiple people attack the same target?
I will calculate the assassination attempts chronologically. The first person to PM me that target's name will receive first dibs on the assassination attempt. If he fails, the next person will get a shot, and so on.

What happens if the last two/three/etc. people all kill each other?
There can only be one survivor, so if the last few assassins all kill each other I will reroll.

The twist(s)

Well, if you've read everything up to this point, you know that you have two forms you can switch between. That means two different resistance sheets! Send me one resistance sheet marked 'Robot' and another resistance sheet marked 'Vehicle'. Each round, you will not only PM me your target and weapon of choice, but also the form you will take during that round. You can choose to transform, or to remain as you are. Hitmen, roll out!

The payroll

These are your fellow assassins. Eliminated targets are crossed out.

Payroll
1. Ricardo Mason
2. Makuta Luroka
3. Fighty
4. ChroXumo
5. Sykreos the Challenger
6. Toa K
7. Neo ShadowVezon
8. Toarobot18
9. Pupwa21
10. ACE MAVERICK HUNTING ATTORNEY
11. Trijhak
12. -Toa Lhikevikk-
13. Colette Llyan
14. Sir Voltex the Blue
15. Ehks

The rules

1. Use only a single PM to send in your targets - that is, don't start a new PM each round; just add a reply to the existing PM.
2. No changing targets. I will accept the first PM you send me, and will ignore any others you send in an attempt to switch your target.
3. No complaining about outcomes. I am not biased; I am genuinely just rolling the RNG. This game is a little bit of strategy with a whole lot of luck.

Edited by Axilus Prime
  • Upvote 2

Pk57sNJ.jpg

All right, all of you are added.

What I find extremely strange is how some of you signed up yesterday, but still haven't sent a PM. That would pose a problem when the game starts.

So...anyone who fails to submit a PM before the game begins and the first 48-hour session ends will automatically die from any murder attempt of any kind. Gotta have those sheets.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Well, some people send the PM in straightaway when they sign up, and some people do it a day or two later. A few people do it during the first round.

I am not one of those few people, don't worry.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Seems that way.

Ironic, really. On another site, I hosted the first Mafia game to have a full player list. But then here, I hosted the first Hitman game in a while not to have a full player list.

Or, I will, if enough of you state your desire to start without 5 and 6.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I'll join this game if someone from here will join mine that hasn't already done so. That's fair, don't you think?

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I joined Toa K's game. Therefore, the list is now filled and Hitman X has begun.

You have 48 hours.

If you do not specify which form you are in this round, I will assume you are in robot form.

If you fail to submit a PM with your stats in it before 48 hours are up, any attempts on your life will automatically succeed.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Phew, I thought I missed it. I've been swamped with people telling me who they want dead, Unfinished Business related stuff, and going on my 3DS now I've got a new adapter.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"