Hitman X: Transformer

Axilus Prime

Scene 1

The Shadowed One looked down on a large city from a tower. It had been, erhm, cleaned of its inhabitants for just this purpose about...two hours ago. Due to the poorly done cleanup job, blood was still on the walls in some places, and some dumpsters had been crammed full of corpses. There would soon be more corpses, and larger ones.

A robot skulked between buildings, a strange-looking gun at the ready. On his face was a strange psychotic expression. Soon his target, a robot with a flamboyant appearance, came into view. "Scrap," he muttered when the robot turned to face him, revealing a lawyer's tie made from unraveled vehicle mode tires on his chest.

JiMing recognized Pupwa instantly and pulled out a Warhammer, which he hurled in his direction. However, it missed him and hit Toa K instead.

"Argh!" Toa K's shoulder plate had been knocked off, but other than that, he was unharmed. He ran away, taking the hammer with him. He had a different target in mind.

Pupwa, meanwhile, laughed and fired a beam from his gun at JiMing. The Ace Maverick Hunting Attorney Robot wasn't so much as knocked back...then his eyes moved to check the place where he had been hit. "Bye!" Pupwa laughed and stared, eager to see the result of his shot.

A chip had been carried with the beam, and once it embedded itself in JiMing, it uploaded a virus to his transformation systems, forcing a scan of an alternate mode he hadn't intended into his body. He yelled in pain as his parts forcibly moved around and changed color, finishing in the form of a large statue...of a pony. Unable to return to robot form, he was forced to watch in horror as Pupwa approached, cackling madly, and took his head off with a kick.

A fire truck drove in next, spraying a rust agent at the statue with his hoses. It melted, only for the truck, Fighty, to realize it was already dead. "Pupwa, you kill-stealing piece of--"

He was suddenly cut short when a thrown hammer hit him in the side. Fighty turned to see Toa K, who had a smile on his face. Right before Fighty could spray with his Rust Agent, a detpak planted on the hammer exploded, taking him to pieces. Rust agent and spilled Energon mixed in a puddle on the floor.

In another part of the city, a tank was rumbling along. Chro knew Luroka would be somewhere nearby. He blasted down buildings and rammed through the rubble, eager to find him as quickly as possible. Finally, one of the larger buildings he blasted down crumbled on a dark-colored robot, bringing him to the ground.

"CHRO!" Swiftly, Luroka pulled a Warhammer from his back and threw it just as Chro fired another explosive tank shot. The warhammer and shot collided, creating an explosion that destroyed both with no harm to either of them. Luroka got to his feet and activated a jetpack before the tank could fire again. There was a bright flash, and he was gone in a cloud of smoke.

Well. At least I'm alive. Chro turned and drove away.

From a rooftop, a gray and red robot transformed his forearm into a Nucleon Charge Rifle. He looked down at the battlefield with a shattered pony statue, sweeping his scope around to find his target. "There," Ricardo said to himself quietly, taking aim at Toa K. He waited for the rifle to fully charge, then fired a shot straight for his head. Unfortunately, just before he fired, Toa K and Pupwa had started charging at each other, seeing the opportunity for more kills.

"You're next, K?" Pupwa swung his fist, then dropped it midair with a cough. He struggled to turn his head down, to look at his chest, where a sword was protruding. "Ah...ahh...rrhh..."

Colette pulled her sword up through Pupwa's head, bisecting his brain and instantly ending his life. She then turned to K. There was no sense in wasting an opportunity, so she lunged at him. Her momentum caused her to fall forward when a series of bullets filled her back with cracks and holes, finally shattering the armor and penetrating her spark from behind.

Lhikevikk, having succeeded, reloaded the machine guns on his assault car mode and drove away. He passed a gray robot with a big, seemingly permanent toothy grin on his face on his way out. Oddly, that robot was holding some kind of giant needle weapon with circuitry on it, probably for uploading a virus.

ShadowVezon made it to the battlefield and saw half of Pupwa's face lying on the ground. "There you are!" He leapt at him and slammed the needle down into his forehead. The virus wasn't uploaded, so he pulled it out and stabbed his eye. "Oh come on!" He pulled it out again and stabbed into his cheek, then his nose, then just about everywhere. "WHY WON'T THE VIRUS UPL--oh, he's already dead. Ok then."

And with that, he simply got up and walked away.

---

Casualties:

JiMing

Fighty

Pupwa

Colette

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

....Okay, I really have no idea why Pupwa wants to keep targeting me every game.

In the EXACT same manner.

Can this maybe stop next time?

It is rather strange. Sorry, I can't control what the players do.

At least he's dead too, right?

Anyway, to those of you who still live, the next 48 hour session began the instant I posted the post. So, time to send in your targets and choice of form.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Please keep in mind that all my stats and choices are randomized by the RNG. Whenever I targeted you was of no fault of my own.

If you keep trying to target me, I may have to throw that all out of the window.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Just give yourself a resistance of 6 against whatever Pupwa always targets you with. Also, I think I win the award for most awesome in this scene. (It would have been Pupwa but he died).

Uh uh uh uh Stayin' alive stayin' alive uh uh uh uh stayin' aliiive

Edited by Toa K
  • Upvote 1

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I didn't actually intend to be The Joker this game, but oh well. Considering my current problems, there is a good explanation for that.

EDIT: I should change my vehicle mode now.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Scene 2

Luroka had made it appear as though he was retreating, though after he was high enough, he changed course. From his overhead view he saw the tank driving and taking a right turn, evidently hoping to find him as well.

Chro turned a corner and continued to drive, but caught something on the very edge of his view, prompting him to transform and leap away from a sword slash by Ehks. Before he could even begin to counterattack, Luroka flared up his jetpack again and came down at him, spinning with his sword outstretched like a giant drill from above.

Chro rolled away from Luroka at the last second, causing his momentum to send him crashing into the ground. Ehks shoulder-bashed his way through a three-story building to get away, causing it to crumble and block off pursuit.

When Luroka tried to get back up, he yelled in pain. He saw Chro's sword through his wrist, pinning his arm to the ground. His hand was now open, forced to release his grip by the stab. In one smooth motion, Chro swept up Luroka's sword with his left hand before even taking his right hand off the handle of his own sword, spun around, and thrust the blade through Luroka's spark.

"GG," he said, pulling his own sword back out of the dead robot's wrist. As he walked away, an ice cream truck blew past him at surprising speed. "Was that...ShadowVezon?"

ShadowVezon opened the side of his ice cream truck mode as he passed by Luroka, who was lying on the ground. Ice cream full of virus chips in place of chocolate sprinkles was launched out at him. He braked and turned sharply, eagerly watching as the virus....did absolutely nothing. He was already dead. "Scrap, again?!" He drove away after that, in a less than sweet mood.

Ricardo jumped across rooftops, looking for a new target after he had missed with his rifle. Rubble from the edges of the buildings fell to the ground every time he landed.

An old, rusty car rumbled along the round, leaving trails of smoke everywhere he went. As he drove, Toa K spotted crumbled concrete falling from buildings. He looked up and saw that it led, clearly, to his target. "Ricardo!"

Hearing his name called, Ricardo transformed his arm into a modified V32. Cybr Corrupt@r and jumped down, slamming the barrel of the weapon and one of his feet into the side of the building to slow his fall. Before he hit the ground, several lasers hit him in rapid succession. "Argh!"

Toa K fired the guns on his vehicle mode, sending fully automatic repeater lasers at Ricardo. Each shot took a piece of his armor with it, and soon he'd something important. "Revenge is a dish best served WITH LAZORS!"

Ricardo fired at Toa K in response, hitting him with a round containing a chip that uploaded a virus. Normally, the Corrupt@r uploaded a virus that caused the target to attack their allies and ignore their enemies, but that would be useless here when there were no allies. Instead, it simply caused Toa K to forcibly transform, sending his laser repeaters to his wrists, and shoot himself in the head fatally. "Yeah," Ricardo answered, "it is."

Sykreos the Challenger drove in as a shiny green and blue car, straight toward Toa K. "Here we go!" The front of his car mode split open, extending several blades to ram him with. Unfortunately, his target fell before he could hit him. "Aw, you got him first? WHOA!"

His momentum sent him nearly crashing into the side of a cement truck. The truck just barely passed by before Sykreos could hit it, though when Trijhak noticed someone behind him, he spilled out cement from his rear before driving away. He turned as the cement got all over Sykreos and smiled, because it was really only 5% cement. The other 95% was a fast-acting rust agent that weakened Sykreos' external plating, seeped in through the resulting cracks and holes, and permeated him entirely. In seconds, what was once a shining bladed car was a pile of crumbled rust on the ground.

Lhikevikk was standing face to face with Voltex. Voltex's sword was drawn, while Lhikevikk held up his warhammer. The two charged at each other. Smirking, Lhikevikk launched several plates from his left forearm while raising it. The plates sent currents of energy to each other, drawing themselves together and assembling as a shield before Voltex's slash, aimed straight for Lhikevikk's head, could hit. It instead collided with the shield, failing to hit him but knocking Lhikevikk back several meters with surprising force. "Argh!"

Lhikevikk pushed himself up, getting on one foot and a knee just as he saw ShadowVezon drive right by him. "Hey!" He swung his hammer down on the ice cream truck, smashing into its side, though all he got for his efforts was a spray of waffle cones. "Oh come on!"

---

Casualties:

Luroka

Toa K

Sykreos the Challenger

That was a lot of failed attacks. Time to send in some new ones!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Scene 3

Chro continued to run, quite happy with his recent victory. Still, he understood that staying still would be unwise, for someone could kill him at any moment if he did.

Unfortunately for him, that fear was well-founded whether he stood still or not. Trijhak locked his Thermo Rocket Cannon onto Chro and fired. The explosion scattered his pieces easily and without incident. He caught his head, then tossed it to a passing Dinobot, who promptly ate it.

As the Dinobot fully passed by, however, Trijhak saw Ricardo standing on the tail. Ricardo fired off a shot from his Corrosive Slime Cannon, rusting parts of Trijhak's body. Before he could finish it with another shot though, the Dinobot realized he was riding his tail and swung the tail in response. Ricardo was sent flying, much too fast and too far to even take aim.

Then, ShadowVezon approached from behind, finally seeing his chance. He aimed his rocket launcher and fired at the ground near Trijhak. The explosion dispersed, along with shrapnel, several tiny chips meant for virus upload. As luck would have it...only the shrapnel hit, and there wasn't enough of it to kill him either. "PRIMUS DANG IT! WHY DOES THAT NEVER WORK?! WHY?!"

The Dinobot stopped moving suddenly, on the outskirts of the city, far from anyone who could see. Pain shot through his stomach again, then he began to cough, fire leaving his mouth in small amounts every time. Finally, his indigestion became too much to bear, and he coughed up Chro's head.

Where the neck would have been connected, spindly legs extended and pushed the head up, lifting Chro to his feet. As the Dinobot stared in utter confusion, Chro, now a head on spiderlike legs, walked away.

Lhikevikk rolled away and stood up behind a building, pulling out a circular device. Come to me, Voltex...

Voltex knew that he would be hit by whatever Lhikevikk had in mind when he ran by that corner...unless he was too fast to be hit. He shifted his parts around, getting low to the ground, finishing as a Bugatti Veyron X. He drove full speed, even flaring up thrusters in the back that he had added while scanning his vehicle form to achieve greater speed. He passed by Lhikevikk, then turned around after he would have attempted his attack.

Except the engine noise alerted him to the fact that he should not have attempted it, and the device was still in his hand. Lhikevikk hurled it at Voltex. It stuck to his hood, then flashed purple, uploading a suicide virus into his systems. "It's over!"

Voltex knew he would be forced to kill himself...but the virus didn't specify how. "How right you are!" Overriding all safety protocols, he diverted all power to his engines, coming straight at Lhikevikk with blinding speed...and exploding on impact, leaving a smoking crater and a pile of assorted parts where the two once were.

---

Casualties:

Lhikevikk

Voltex

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Hmm, I must say, what an awesome way to go for both Lhikevikk and Voltex.... Perhaps even superior to my flaming divekick from Codebreaker. =P

I had faith that Axilus would write the most epicawesome scenes ever.... And I was right! Conglaturation, my friend!

• Upvote 1

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

It doesn't particularly fit the scene, but I think I'll share this good music with you all anyway.

---

Scene 4

Trijhak drove at ShadowVezon, swinging his cement mixer barrel over the roof of the cab. Out of the hole in the barrel, it launched several virus chips at him...only for ShadowVezon to roll away from them all. They flew for a building behind them...and came around at him from behind.

"Huh?" Hearing the sound of whooshing chips, he whirled around and was hit by all of them in the chest simultaneously. He fell to the ground, twitching.

Trijhak stared down at him with a smile inside his vehicle form. "Oh, the irony."

ShadowVezon got up, the chips still embedded in his chest. He ran away, trying to get them to fall out because they were rather itchy. "I knew that antivirus subscription I paid for was worth it! Ha!"

"PRIMUS SLAG IT!" Trijhak drove off, looking for someone else to hit with the virus chips.

As he ran, chips falling from his chest and blowing away in the wind, ShadowVezon spotted someone sitting in a corner, hiding and hoping not to be noticed. "Toarobot? So that's where you were!" He transformed his forearm into a warcrowbar and swung it as Toarobot got up, knocking him to the ground. "You're a dead man!"

Toarobot scrambled backward, getting to his feet and running away, leaving a chunk of his shoulder armor stuck on ShadowVezon's crowbar. While ShadowVezon struggled to pull the chunk of armor off so his crowbar would be nice and stabby again, Toarobot slipped away...and right in front of Ehks. "Scrap!" He turned again, running away and searching for a new hiding spot.

Ehks swung his parts around to pursue him, transforming from a robot into...another robot. This form had wheel feet though, so he skated after Toarobot while transforming his forearm into a modified V32. Cybr Corrupt@r with a suicide virus loaded into it. Out the corner of his eye, he spotted something and became so confused that he couldn't focus and missed his shot.

While Toarobot got away and climbed onto a high rooftop, Ehks stared at a walking head. "Is that...Chro?" Toarobot was watching as well, lying prone on the rooftop.

Chro jammed his spider legs into the neck of Toa K's body, prying the head with a laser burn through it off entirely. He then inserted his legs into the body and extended wires, connecting them all inside. Toa K's body rose to its feet, with Chro's head controlling it. "Good to be back," he said, running off in search of the one who had forced him to do this.

"Hey," Ehks yelled after him. "Corpsetaker's MY thing!"

After running a while, Chro spotted Trijhak driving across the path he was taking. "There you are!" He tackled the cement mixer and ripped a wheel off. In an effort to get Chro off, Trijhak spun his three remaining wheels to grind Chro, then pushed himself up with his suspensions and landed on his three wheels again. "I'm not letting you get away!" Chro tore a streetlight from the sidewalk and swung it down at Trijhak, smashing the lamp end on him as he drove away.

Trijhak's cement mixer was smashed to pieces, but the cab continued to drive. I think I've lost him...

Chro took the wheel he had ripped off and slammed it down on the streetlight pole, running after Trijhak and swinging his makeshift warhammer around at him. He hit the cab in the side, sending him flying with a huge dent in his side.

Trijhak flipped and spun through the air, but landed once again on his wheels. "Ok, time to get the scrap out of here!" He drove full speed as best he could with only three wheels, turning a corner. Then he heard a whooshing sound above him.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" Ricardo fell from a rooftop with his warhammer held out, bringing it crashing down through Trijhak's roof.

---

Casualties:

Trijhak

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Good to see that I'm still immune to viruses. Not so good is that I still haven't killed anyone, even after trying for 4 rounds. Maybe I'll be lucky next time. Who knows?

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I have an idea for what the weapons should be next game:

Golf Club

Nerf Gun:

Jumping:

Words:

Stupidity:

Pupwa:

What do you think?

This has much less filler than Mafia.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351