Hitman X: Transformer

Axilus Prime

I'm not saying it doesn't count as a game, I just don't consider it part of that series because it doesn't rhyme. :P

I'd have suggested Formchanger, perhaps?

Anyway, Worldshaker is the game I intend to run next time I win a Hitman game. I guess you could call it Hitmafia?... it's a bit of a hybrid.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Surprise, everyone's sent in their targets, so the scene comes slightly early.

Scene 5

Ricardo spotted ShadowVezon running across the street in front of him. He transformed, giving chase as a green military car with a rotating turret on its back--a Rocket Warthog. He drove full speed, catching up almost instantly. "Surprise mo--" the last few syllables were drowned out by a series of rockets flying from his turret, hitting the ground near ShadowVezon.

The explosions sent him flying high into the air, shrapnel and fire penetrating his armor and coming dangerously close to his spark. He descended limply and crashed on a rooftop...then got up. "What? I'm alive?" He looked down at his body, heavily damaged, but still, just barely, combat functional. And that was when he saw someone else on the rooftop. "There you are..."

On the ground, Ricardo continued to drive. Scrap. I can't tell if he's dead or not. His thoughts were suddenly broken by the sound of engine noise. From his side, a rusted car was driving at him with blades covered in cybernetic patterns extending out of its front end. "Is that Toa K?!"

There was a scraping sound followed by a sickening crunch. "Well, sort of," came Chro's reply. "This is for kill stealing." The spikes uploaded a virus into Ricardo, then Chro backed out of his side. The virus forced Ricardo to back into a building, face his turret to the rear, and fire, blowing himself up.

ShadowVezon looked at Toarobot, who had gotten to his feet at the sound of his landing. "You look surprised. What's wrong with visiting an old friend? Here, have a flower." His right hip transformed into an open compartment, from which he pulled a rather rigid-looking flower. "Consider this...a token of my goodwill." The flower suddenly squirted. "That being none whatsoever."

The squirt flower sprayed rust agent at Toarobot, who quickly drew a sword and blocked the shot. The sword turned a rusty brown color and cracked in several places before being thrown at ShadowVezon. It broke into hundreds of pieces upon impact, demonstrating, quite clearly, that you should not try to kill someone made of metal with a rusty sword.

Ehks heard noise coming from a high rooftop. There were targets there. He transformed from robot mode back into robot mode and started climbing the wall, slamming his hands and feet into the building for holds as he did so. It took a while, seeing as it was a very tall rooftop, but finally, he made it up, just in time to see a sword shattering against the bot in front of him.

He transformed his shoulder into a speaker and started playing MC Hammer with such volume and frequency that it hit ShadowVezon like a sonic blast, sending the already-damaged robot off balance. He stumbled off the edge of the building and plummeted towards the ground. "No! I'll fly away!" Quickly, ShadowVezon shifted his parts around and brought them together in the arrangement of his vehicle mode...bringing to his attention that he was an ice cream truck. "OH SC--"

There was a crash and a kaboom.

---

Casualties:

Ricardo

ShadowVezon

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Sorry about the late scene, had IRL complications.

Scene 6

"How is everyone finding me?!" Toarobot transformed his forearm into a Scatter Blaster and shot Ehks repeatedly while charging at him. As Ehks fell from the rooftop, Toarobot shot the ground below him to blow a hole in the roof and fall through it, repeating the process every time he landed so he could get in the building's basement. "There. I should be well hidden here."

Ehks extended a sword from his wrist and stabbed the side of the building, slowing his fall while knocking rubble away every second he fell. He could already hear engine noise that resembled that of Toa K's old rusty car form. Anything related to Toa K could only mean one thing: the Corpsetaker. "Scrap, the idea thief's back."

He leapt off the building when he was close to the ground, transforming from robot to robot once again and skating away on his wheel feet. As he passed ShadowVezon's corpse, he scanned his head.

Chro followed behind him, modifying his vehicle form as he did so to manifest his old tank cannon atop the rusty car's roof. As he chased Ehks, turning two corners, he charged up the tank cannon. This would be interesting.

Stopping by the building Toarobot had been hiding on earlier, Ehks transformed his forearm into a Cosmic Rust Cannon. "So how exactly did you lose your head and survive? Was nothing important in there?" Confidence was in his tone.

Still, there was no way he would be expecting this. Chro's tank cannon fired, sending out five rusty swords with blinding speed. "You tell me!" That is, if he still could.

Ehks brought his sword up to block, placing his wheel feet a short distance apart and angling one of his feet differently. The wheels spun, causing him to perform a full spin with blinding speed, smashing every sword into pieces simultaneously. Tiny bits of rusted metal flew past him.

Chro watched the move with only slight surprise. "Heh." As soon as every piece of rusted metal hit the ground, it exploded violently.

Ehks threw his sword into the ground. Out of its handle, it projected energy upward, which spread around him as a bubble shield, blocking most of the shrapnel. "Was that it?"

"Nope." A microtransmitter in every last piece of shrapnel activated, uploading a self-destruct virus into Ehks through the comms meant to overload his spark and force him to explode. Ehks crumpled to the ground and twitched, the energy surges within him showing through his eyes when they flashed erratically.

"Wait...you launched...rusty swords...from your tank cannon...filled with explosive virus...?!" he said hoarsely, struggling not to fall over as his spark pulsated and throbbed over and over.

"Pretty much." Chro watched Ehks open his mouth as if to scream, but then his eyes stopped flashing. "Huh?" A massive belch seemed to shake the entire city, and it certainly hurt Chro's audio receptors. "How are you alive?!"

"Well," Ehks said, standing up, "your explosive failed miserably, and I scanned ShadowVezon's antivirus." He raised his Cosmic Rust Cannon and fired it, not at Chro, but at a corner of the building. Each bullet smashed further and further into the concrete, pushing it aside as it dispersed rust into the metal framework.

Chro started to move away, but then saw a rust blast land right in front of him. When he changed course, yet another blocked his path. "Primus slag it!"

"Primus slag you." The building tipped every second Chro was attempting to escape, with Ehks blocking his path every time. With a loud creak, it finally came down, angled perfectly. Explosions and rubble flew everywhere in a furious blurry storm of movement. Ehks was nearly hit himself by a chunk of the building...but when the smoke cleared, the burning, collapsed wreck did have something discernible in it.

The twisted, mangled remains of Chro.

---

Casualties:

Chro

Next round is the finale, everyone. Ehks vs Toarobot!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Well, they've both sent in their kills. Hopefully this early scene can make up for the late one!

Scene 7

Ehks turned his head to the sound of shifting rubble. A hand shot upward out of the crumbled building's basement and slammed onto a large chunk outside. Toarobot pulled himself up, looking at Ehks with rage. "Every time. Every. Single. Time." Lunging at Ehks and drawing his sword, he slashed.

Ehks skated past him on his wheel feet, transforming from vehicle robot into not-vehicle robot to kick him once he was in position. The blow sent Toarobot rolling away, only for him to rise up once again with blinding speed. Out of the blur came a sword, flying straight at Ehks' elbow and cutting his Cosmic Rust Cannon off. "Argh!"

Toarobot ran for the rust cannon, falling down and sliding on his back to get under Ehks' punch. He grabbed it as he passed by, then aimed up, straight for Ehks' face, and shot. "Couldn't leave me alone, could you?"

Ehks transformed, swinging his parts around to spread them as much as he could, letting the rust shot pass through gaps in his body before reassembling the parts back in his alternate form and placing a wheel foot on Toarobot's leg. He spun the wheel, pulling the leg aside and knocking Toarobot down, then stomped on his face. "That's what we do. We fight. We kill. One survives." He spun his wheel, grinding it on Toarobot's face, kicking up dust, sparks and tiny fragments of metal. Finally, he swung his wheel foot up while transforming, catching Toarobot's chin on the tip of his regular foot to bring him up. "THIS. IS. HITMAN!"

With a powerful kick to the chest, he sent Toarobot flying. He coughed up Energon when he landed, nearly missing the sight of a comparatively short, dark figure walking towards their battlefield. That means everyone else is dead...scrap. I have to kill him now then! Toarobot got up, grabbing rubble and hurling it at Ehks.

Ehks transformed his forearm into a Path Blaster and shot each chunk of rubble apart, finishing by sending a highly explosive special round at Toarobot, then reloading.

Toarobot rolled away from the shot, grazed by shrapnel but otherwise unharmed. While Ehks reloaded, he knocked him down with another piece of rubble, then rummaged through the destroyed building. "Where is it...there!"

Ehks got up and wiped the dust from his eyes so he could see...and what he saw was Toarobot mounting a tank cannon on his arm. "Taking from corpses? Wait a minute. Why is everyone except me being a corpsetaker?!" Rusty swords filled with explosive virus started flying his way, prompting him to dodge so they would explode far from him. His stolen antivirus software had a good enough codebreaker to protect him, but the explosions could still hurt him now that his shield was used up. "Are you ever gonna run out of ammo?!"

"I hope not!" Toarobot finally shot right into Ehks' Path Blaster. The swords crumbled against it, and their fragments blew it to pieces.

The Shadowed One watched all the chaos, smirking to himself. Whoever survived, naturally, would make a great Dark Hunter. He had to move every now and then, to avoid the wayward fire and rubble, but he was confident this fight would end soon. He saw one tear the tank cannon off the arm of the other and smash it on the other's head, only to be slammed in the face with the rear of what appeared to be a rust cannon. "Well. Finesse was never a requirement for joining the Dark Hunters, after all."

Toarobot fired off several rust shots at Ehks, who jumped and rolled unpredictably to avoid every shot. One such roll nearly sent him crashing down on the small figure Toarobot had seen approaching the battle.

The Shadowed One leapt away from the crashing giant robot. Before he could say anything, he felt metal clamping down on his legs, seizing him and pulling him up. "What in the Pit are you doing?!"

Ehks continued to dodge until Toarobot had to reload the rust cannon, then grabbed The Shadowed One's tail. Pointing him at Toarobot, he pulled the tail and fired him like a gun, sending red beams straight into his final opponent's spark.

Toarobot dropped the rust cannon, staring at Ehks and The Shadowed One in shock. He would have crumpled to his knees, if he still had any. Instead, starting from the outermost edges of his limbs, his body seemed to dissolve into thin air. In seconds, there was nothing left, his body disintegrated on a molecular level.

Ehks put The Shadowed One down, staring at him for a few seconds. The battle was over. Now, before him was the being who had orchestrated the entire thing.

"Congratulations, Ehks," he said to the giant robot. "You are a worthy Dark Hunter. Your codename shall be--"

Stomp.

---

The victor is Ehks!

...And I suppose now we'll need to find another story for the Hitman games, one that doesn't involve the Dark Hunters. Figured I'd shake up the status quo a little.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

What about The Darkened One?

EDIT: Or, since Ehks won, and thus is legible for hosting, just have Ehks as the leader of the Dark Hunters now. If he wants to host, that is.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You may be onto something, ShadowVezon.

We could have the host take over as leader of the Dark Hunters, and create a story revolving around the Hitman games now being a tournament for leadership after the host was assassinated in-story.

Or we could make something else entirely, which I'd prefer, but if we can't do that, we always have the first idea to fall back on. The point of that scene was to create a big change(to the story, not the gameplay), not to mention shock value.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg