Flora of Mehri Nui

Iben

Well, it's been a long long while since I've been here or even remotely active on the forum. However, throughout the years I never lost my passion for Bionicle and continued working on my own storyline ( which I've been working on since, IDK, the Piraka got released ? ). Today I think I'm finally ready to reveal what I've been working on, so there will be some mocs and epics coming up soon.

On the other hand, I wanted to something more than just writing and creating mocs, I wanted to recreate this new world I created in my mind ( more information will come sooner or later ). As I suck at drawing, I decided to go for something I actually can do quite well. So I decided to recreate the world and environments ( and only that ) in 3D. I've worked on it for a few days now, and I thought I could show you the first wip.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22122801/madu%20tree_wip.png

Here you can see the WIP Madu Tree, based on the picture on Biosector01 ( credit for the text to them as well ). The textures aren't done yet, I'm currently using ones that I had lying around, but I plan on making specific textures for these trees. If you have any suggestions or criticism, don't be afraid to say so ! :)

Next up will be the Bone Tree based on the drawings in Faber Files.

See you soon !

Iben

Edit: Please link to images over 750 kB in file size!

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

pVcwLHX.png

"Unity, Duty, Destiny."