Favorite Makuta Poll

Favorite Makuta  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Teridax wins first for me because of main-villain cred but Krika takes a close second. He's just so different and interesting... I like it when characters go in a different direction from what you would generally expect. It's like he imagines he has no choice but to be evil... this makes me want to write a fan-fic about him...

I voted on this before I read all the books, comics and serials. So now that I've done all that here is my new opinion.

1. Teridax

2. The Kingdom Teridax

3. Miserix

4. Icarax

For me, those four are tied for first.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I went with Teridax (for obvious reasons), and Krika (since he makes you wonder where the Makuta would be if Teridax never took power). Honorable mentions: Miserix (he would have gotten more rep if he "ate" Teridax, and it would have been a complete surprise to everyone seeing the main villain who's come back so much suddenly get killed; also, a three-way fight between him, Teridax, and The Shadowed One would have been awesome), Gorast (might not be here if she wasn't the only female Makuta), and Mutran (because he created the Mountain of Xia, which is part of Roodaka's backstory, and she's pretty high up on my favorite villains list; I admit it, he's only here for that).

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel bad for Spiriah.  (He has no votes whatsoever).

Edited by TheGeekIgnika

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

If I sounded like a geek in this

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.  Even me.

I'd say my two favorites are Vamprah and Icarax. Vamprah is my favorite because he's a wildcard - he never speaks at all in the continuity, and this makes for some good opportunities to expand his story, which I think is brilliant because he's almost a blank slate for fans to write and theorize their own head canon about. I also like Icarax because he's the real original Makuta. He's pretty much a bigger badder version of Teridax, his only fault being his old age. I believe this is why Teridax was able to defeat him. I regret not buying his set back in 2008, even if it would've eaten up all my birthday money and allowance.

I'd say my two favorites are Vamprah and Icarax. Vamprah is my favorite because he's a wildcard - he never speaks at all in the continuity, and this makes for some good opportunities to expand his story, which I think is brilliant because he's almost a blank slate for fans to write and theorize their own head canon about. I also like Icarax because he's the real original Makuta. He's pretty much a bigger badder version of Teridax, his only fault being his old age. I believe this is why Teridax was able to defeat him. I regret not buying his set back in 2008, even if it would've eaten up all my birthday money and allowance.

I am confused, it sounds like you are combining Icarax and Miserix. If not, then I am even more confused. :lol:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Teridax, obviously, for the first poll. I chose Mutran for the second poll, because of his unique way of seeing things, and the fact that he probably knew the most about the universe than any other inhabitant at the time of his introduction because of his encounter with Tren Krom.

vartempsig.png

"Don't criticize what you can't understand."

Bob Dylan

Tough choice between Antroz and Krika for me, because I knew everyone would vote Teridax and they're the only other two Makuta who received real character development, but Krika has always been cool to me (a rarity for the '08 Makuta) so I voted him.

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND