REVIEW TOPIC - Chronicles of the Cold Hearted

Nato G

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/13919-chronicles-of-the-cold-hearted/

The review topic for my Bionicle Epic "Chronicles of the Cold Hearted". 

Feedback/criticism/suggestions/ideas are all welcome. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

• 3 weeks later...

I've been enjoying it so far.

By chapter 7, I can't express how relieving it is for a friend to finally show up. Although, that simply makes me wonder about the future... Such high hopes can be crushed so effectively. :P

• Upvote 2
Every hero is born from his enemy; every leader, his followers; and every father, his children.

My 3D printing designs on Thingiverse

This is probably a bad time to admit that i'm just making it up as I go along, and writing depending on whatever mood I happen to be in. I'm taking whatever opportunities to write that pop up between university assignments and stuff, so I don't have a lot of time on my hands to really plan more than a chapter or two ahead. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, just wanted to say I'm really enjoying the start of your story.  Setting it just as the GSRs started nuking each other with planets was an interesting choice, and although I've only read the first chapter so far I look forward to getting caught up.  Keep up the writing!

Also, welcome to the BZPRPG.  I saw you'd joined and seem to be getting interaction from the infamous Grokk, so you're in good hands there. :)

• Upvote 1

Right, I've mentioned this in my last two story posts, but I'll repeat it here. 

Chapter 12 may be my last post for a while. I'm going to be out of the country and heading over to Italy for a month to do all sorts of touristy things, like sightseeing, eating Italian food, and possibly getting killed by a big angry volcano that's way overdue for an eruption (fingers crossed that the last on doesn't happen). Bottom line is that my family has set a very busy schedule for our little holiday, so the chances of me having time and/or internet available to write and post new chapters is uncertain. If I do wind up with some time off, I'll try to write some more chapters, but if not, I'll be back in a month. Hopefully my readers can survive that long on the cliffhanger I left at the end of 12 (I'm sorry, I couldn't resist the temptation to let Maliss perform an Iron Nova Blast). 

I hope everyone's been enjoying the story so far, and I assure you that it's far from over yet (mostly because I haven't decided what's going to happen next, but maybe a month overseas will give me some ideas?). Thanks again for sticking with me this far. I hope you've enjoyed reading Icthilos' story as much as I've enjoyed writing it. 

Cheers, Greavesy. 

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: Season 2 - "Code of the Cold Hearted", has just begun. Stay tuned for more chapters if and when I think of what the heck I should write, and can be bothered actually writing them. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

• 4 weeks later...

Now, it has come to my attention that the font I've been using, which looks decently sized in Microsoft Word, is coming up huge when I paste my chapters onto BZP, so I'm going to go through and fix that on all of my old posts, and all future ones as well.