Bionicle Mafia: Unfinished Business

ToaKapura1234

Who you calling pleb, Newfriend? I have you know that I have been to every single board, from /5/ to /x/ and I've been able to figure out what happened to the USAF High Frequency Global Communications System for SKYKINGs, and spoked /x/ AND /pol/ out AND /pol/ wasn't spooked out, ever. I've went to /mlp/ and got the 19000000 get. I have also went to /s4s/ and posted 9001 ebin maymays. What have you done that compares to that? Nothing, because you also an underage b&. You are nothing to me but another victim of my Oilings. Not only did I debunked This futile attempt at an ARG, I also found out that the the loud sound at the end of the USAF High Frequency Global Communications System for SKYKINGs was an SSTV image as well, and decoded it. You have done nothing compared to me, so get >>>/out/.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Who you calling pleb, Newfriend? I have you know that I have been to every single board, from /5/ to /x/ and I've been able to figure out what happened to the USAF High Frequency Global Communications System for SKYKINGs, and spoked /x/ AND /pol/ out AND /pol/ wasn't spooked out, ever. I've went to /mlp/ and got the 19000000 get. I have also went to /s4s/ and posted 9001 ebin maymays. What have you done that compares to that? Nothing, because you also an underage b&. You are nothing to me but another victim of my Oilings. Not only did I debunked This futile attempt at an ARG, I also found out that the the loud sound at the end of the USAF High Frequency Global Communications System for SKYKINGs was an SSTV image as well, and decoded it. You have done nothing compared to me, so get >>>/out/.

lol no1curr go back to 9gag

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

image.jpg

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

image.jpg

no1curr

bBhcfWO.png

You know, I'd been meaning to read that someday. Thank you Pupwa, you did me a favour.

And Ratchet & Clank all the way.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Will everyone please get back on topic so I'm not forced to start booting people from the game? Fun is fun but this has gotten ridiculous.

Edited by Toa K
  • Upvote 1

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

For the sake of clarification, when does Bitil kill? Can he kill of his own volition, or does he do so at the behest of Teridax?

Both. Teridax sends one Makuta to kill a target in addition to every Makuta using their special powers (if they choose to do so)

Edited by Toa K
  • Upvote 1

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

For the sake of clarification, when does Bitil kill? Can he kill of his own volition, or does he do so at the behest of Teridax?

Both. Teridax sends one Makuta to kill a target in addition to every Makuta using their special powers (if they choose to do so)

Do the special powers apply to the kill Teridax says?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Thanks for the clarification! A few more questions: Chirox's armor is only useful against turncoat Makuta, seeing as the villagers cannot lethally target (save lynching,) correct?

Also, concerning the corruption of Takanuva, I presume that this action takes the place of a normal kill. In other words, Teridax, Antroz (if acting as leader,) or Bitil can choose, instead of lethally targeting a player, to non-lethally target him in the hopes that he is Takanuva?

Finally, "Kuhrahk's target gives into their anger and kills their own target regardless of their intentions." This means that Kuhrahk's target kills the player he has voted to lynch, right?

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

1. Yes, Chirox's armor only protects against Makuta.

2. No. If a role like Kuurahk or Kojol targets him or Tahu, Lhikan or armor saves him from a murder attempt, then he turns evil. Teridax could not intentionally target him non-lethally.

3. No. Kuurahk would cause Tahu, for example to kill his target as opposed to protecting them.

• Upvote 1

One more spot? Seriously? I'll join, please

THANK YOU.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )