Bionicle Mafia: Unfinished Business

ToaKapura1234

At this point I think that, for the most part, Kaiser is pro-Brotherhood, while you've been pro-Village the entire game

Which makes it even better that they're trying to lynch you

Please go ahead and do him in, guys

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Day The Last:

Final Vote Tally:

The Phantom Terror: 2

Aiwendil: 1

Regicidal Kaiser Mandacus: 0

A Makuta that appeared to be a fusion of Miserix and Gorast appeared in the village with Teridax in chains.

"A gift," said Mutran's Makuta Fusion #616 Pewku.

Suddenly, Teridax broke free of his chains and bellowed: "I challenge you to an anticlimactic Kolhii match."

"Challenge accepted," said Takanuva.

"It's the rematch of the Century," said Teridax.

"But Kolhii is not anticlimactic enough," I said.  I then used my host powers to make a giant rock come out of nowhere and crush his head, somehow vaporizing his essence.

The Phatom Terror - Teridax: Lynched on Day Four..

I then used my host powers to make a spear of fusion which Mutran's Makuta Fusion #616 Pewku used to split himself into his component parts.

Takanuva immediately converted Gorast, just in case.

Suddenly, Tahu, Lhikan, and Mata Nui came out of nowhere.

"Hey guys, Toa K used his host powers to fix the Red Star!" said Tahu.

"Now it's time for Village Party!" yelled Zehvor.  And then we had a Karaoke victory party.  Here are the highlights, in script form, because why not?:

MT Zehvor(to the tune of the song): YMCA!  I don't remember the words to YMCA!  (no longer musical)  Get it?  Village Party? *gets booed off stage*

Pupwa(to the proper tune): I'm gonna' live forever! *gets knocked unconscious by rotten tomato to the face*

ToaRobot18: *pulls out a saxophone and starts playing the Epic Sax Guy song* *gets beat over the head by Blade with said sax)

Caboose: *pulls out a DJ stand*

Suddenly everything exploded but all of the villagers survived.

Fins are for Fishes(yes, fishes is grammatically correct).

End Credits

(It is more dramatic if you scroll up slowly and play the Star Wars end credits music)

ToaRobot18: Turaga Vakama

MT Zehvor: Toa Jaller

Colette Lyan: Ahkmou

Captain Caboose: Axonn

Flux: The Explorer: Toa Helryx

-Toa Lhikevikk-: Kanohi Ignika

Ehks: Mata Nui

Blaizthaw: Vezon

Pupwa21: Toa Takanuva

Meso Zehvor: Lhikan

Trijhak: Toa Kopaka Nuva

Unit#phtnk#1: Toa Tahu

Regicidal Kaiser Mandacus: Makuta Gorast

Chroxumo: Makuta Antroz

Neo ShadowVezon: Makuta Spiriah

Sir Voltex the Blue: Makuta Krika

Makuta Luroka: Makuta Icarax

tylerb0523: Kuhrahk

JAG18: Makuta Bitil

Snubby: Makuta Chirox

Aiwendil: Makuta Miserix

Quisoves Pugnat: Makuta Mutran

The Malicious Phantom: Makuta Teridax

Rahkshi Guurahk: Makuta Kojol

Full-game analysis is coming for those interested.

• Upvote 1

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Rejoice, Brotherhood of Makuta! Your new ruler, Manducus, has arrived. Your suffering has finished. No longer will you be plagued by the burdens of freedom and choice. Henceforth, my will is the only guidance you shall require. You will only need MY guidance, and MY rule only. Embrace the Brotherhood way and reap its rewards…or resist and face destruction. All Hail Manducus!

You all should've made me as de facto leader.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Rejoice, Brotherhood of Makuta! Your new ruler, Manducus, has arrived. Your suffering has finished. No longer will you be plagued by the burdens of freedom and choice. Henceforth, my will is the only guidance you shall require. You will only need MY guidance, and MY rule only. Embrace the Brotherhood way and reap its rewards…or resist and face destruction. All Hail Manducus!

All you would have done as land them in jail.

Still an improvement over Luroka though.

• Upvote 2

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

While you did a good job once you were in charge, I fail to see how any of our problems were leader related. All of our leaders acquitted themselves admirably. We had other problems.

I'm glad to see I was right about Pupwa's identity.

• Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Actually Mandacus was a triple agent and it was hilarious. And I forgot to make the "Oppa Pupwa Style" joke I was planning in the end. Oh well.

Maybe we ought to bring back the Point series for its original purpose?

-MT

No, point has failed twice, I don't think we should try again.

• Upvote 1

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Actually Mandacus was a triple agent and it was hilarious. And I forgot to make the "Oppa Pupwa Style" joke I was planning in the end. Oh well.

Maybe we ought to bring back the Point series for its original purpose?

-MT

No, point has failed twice, I don't think we should try again.

While that's true, one was under a GM that disappeared entirely, and one was under Pupwa, which needs no explanation.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

The GM didn't disappear entirely as I recall. I seem to remember we decided to shut it down.

@ Windrider and Sumiki: Also please do not close the topic yet, I have a few more things to show.

@ Players: Don't worry the game is actually over but I still have a few things to do. Also, the 0.whatever discussion should probably be moved to Mafia general since that exists now.

Edited by Toa K

The GM didn't disappear entirely as I recall. I seem to remember we decided to shut it down.

@ Windrider and Sumiki: Also please do not close the topic yet, I have a few more things to show.

@ Players: Don't worry the game is actually over but I still have a few things to do. Also, the 0.whatever discussion should probably be moved to Mafia general since that exists now.

We shut it down because iBrow simply didn't have time to run a game. People were quite active even after iBrow disappeared.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

But the fact was that the game had literally ended. the final scene's voting had run out, I was unable to choose the wrong move, and I managed to convince everyone to split up. I had won, I'd known for months, and things just got hectic for ibrow right when the scene should have been posted; and he thought he HAD posted the scene. I could understand that argument if it had've been the middle of the game, and all that happened... But, it was literally the final scene of the game.

By the time he realized that the scene hadn't been posted, he was too busy to actually care to write it up, especially since, IIRC, he forgot exactly how things went... SO it was a bit anticlimatic. =P

Comprehensive full-game analysis:

Day 0: Vezon targeted Aiwendil and Chro

Night 1: Mutran targeted Aiwendil and Kaiser

Nuparu targeted Ehks and Lhik by RNG

Chirox targeted Kaiser and iBrow

Mata Nui targeted Luroka

Takanuva targeted Chro but switched to Blade

Bitil targeted Unit on Day 0

Gorast targeted Norik

Icarax targeted tyler

Kuhrahk targeted Zehvor by RNG

Kopaka targeted iBrow

Tahu targeted Pulse

Lhikan targeted Pupwa by RNG

Kojol targeted Unit

Teridax sent ShadowVezon after Meso

Axonn targeted Chro

Day 2:

Ahkmou told Teridax the village was trying to kill Puwa because they thought him the mole.

Night 2:

Mata Nui targeted iBrow

Bitil targeted Ehks on Day 0

Kopaka targeted Chro

Kojol targeted Blaizthaw

Teridax sent Kaiser after Flux

Axonn targeted Chro again and learned that Chro had his PM swapped with that of Miserix

Takanuva targeted iBrow

Gorast targeted RG

Night 3:

Takanuva targeted Aiwendil

Gorast targeted Luroka

Kopaka targeted Aiwendil

Teridax sent Snubby after Flux by RNG

Icarax targeted Chro as Icarax and Zehvor as Kuhrahk both by RNG

Axonn targeted Quisoves by RNG

Day 3:

Lhik sacrificed his armor and power to become Helryx

Blade tried to become Helryx

Night 4:

Gorast targeted Quisoves by RNG

Axonn targeted MT by RNG

Teridax sent Kaiser to kill Pupwa

Takanuva targeted ShadowVezon by RNG

Kopaka targeted TR18 by RNG

Windrider, Sumiki, you guys can close this now. (This last part was mostly for the benefit of Portal's wiki)

Edited by Toa K
  • Upvote 7