The Phantom Terror (V4)

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCPages |+|

This version of my self MOC is probably my favorite so far; he was really fun to build, but at times, he was a pain in the butt to build. I really struggled on the torso, aiming to stray from the Piraka torso that the previous iterations used. I also used the leg design from V3, which I think looks pretty nice.

-Previous Incarnations-

Version 1

Version 2

Version 3

Edited by The Phantom Terror
  • Upvote 3

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Not bad at all.

I really like how consistent the color scheme is. Often MoCist will sacrifice color scheme for the right parts, which I've never fully understood. The fastest way to make a MoC look high quality, regardless of build, is to nail the colors, which you have done with skill here. Dume's mask is a perfect fit, and I'd be willing to bet that you built the MoC starting with that mask as the base. (Never saw incarnations 1 through 3). I also really like the hands. They're simple, but do the job.

My only true complaint is the legs. They seem a tad square and bulky. Find a different piece or combination of pieces to replace the Kalmah armor on the upper legs. That'd fix the problem I'd bet. 

Overall, well done. :) Keep MoCing!

silverbladebanner.jpg

Not bad at all.

I really like how consistent the color scheme is. Often MoCist will sacrifice color scheme for the right parts, which I've never fully understood. The fastest way to make a MoC look high quality, regardless of build, is to nail the colors, which you have done with skill here. Dume's mask is a perfect fit, and I'd be willing to bet that you built the MoC starting with that mask as the base. (Never saw incarnations 1 through 3). I also really like the hands. They're simple, but do the job.

My only true complaint is the legs. They seem a tad square and bulky. Find a different piece or combination of pieces to replace the Kalmah armor on the upper legs. That'd fix the problem I'd bet. 

Overall, well done. :) Keep MoCing!

I did start with the mask as the base. Most of the time when I make MOCs, I only know the colors and work from there; but with PT, I always have a general shape that I want him to be.

I'm starting to think about changing the lower legs, but I need a lot more dk. red. :U

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!