I decided to alter Faybos' appearance. As he gets further involved into the story, his armour changes, his mask changes. Even new personality traits are born. This is Future Faybos. He mask has become streamlined, his mask does not reach down as far as it used to, more detail has been implemented as well as thinner eyebrows. He has a new scar added to his face. Enjoy! faybos_reloaded_by_toafabsta-d3amq3j.jpg

Want to point out three things, the urge is irresistible.Please consolidate- you only need one topic, not threefive, (I count things) as they're all pretty similar and collection topics have much more perks as well as ease of viewing all in one place.Opposed to one of the other pictures, the foreshortening on this hand holding the burning spiral is executed decently, although it looks like the last two are sawed of cylinders while the middle and index are rounded. You could probably eliminate part of the upper circle at the ends, just suggest the curve instead of rendering it explicitly.Lastly, full on eye-scars are so cliche that they negatively impact an image.

Edited by Uncle K.

Want to point out three things, the urge is irresistible.Please consolidate- you only need one topic, not threefive, (I count things) as they're all pretty similar and collection topics have much more perks as well as ease of viewing all in one place.Opposed to one of the other pictures, the foreshortening on this hand holding the burning spiral is executed decently, although it looks like the last two are sawed of cylinders while the middle and index are rounded. You could probably eliminate part of the upper circle at the ends, just suggest the curve instead of rendering it explicitly.Lastly, full on eye-scars are so cliche that they negatively impact an image.

Ah, sorry about that, I'll try to keep things under moderation. ^^; Thanks, yes it does need work as I haven't practiced much with effects. But I'll keep trying. I suppose it's cliche, but note that this is Faybos in an older timeline. If anything, he may not even end up with a scar at all. Just an idea I fiddled with. His original scar went across his face.