Mafia XVI: Gallows and Gambits

Dapper-Sama

No filler. I am disappoint.

Dawn of the Fourth Day

Normally, the abandoned building wherein the so-called Lynch Club met had a number of suspected evildoers, bound and blindfolded somewhere in the room. Today, there was only one; Jag, against whom there was a plethora of spectacularly damning evidence, most importantly a signed confession. Ballots were passed around, votes were tallied, and almost everyone voted against Jag. Another Shadow down.

Jag, Guilty Shadow, lynched

Night Roles, PM!

Morally unambiguous.

Much appreciated, fellas.

Night of the Fourth Day

It was another night in this rural town, and the Shadows stalked the streets once more. Everyone stayed in their homes, as usual, until yet another anomalous phone call was made.

"Hello."

"You again?"

"I have work for you if you're interested."

"Alright, I'll be right over."

???, ???, diverted by King

Meanwhile, Trijhak was loitering in front of a pharmacy, when a suspicious figure walked up to him. This was the Shadow Janitor, a notoriously awesome slayer of men, said to be the elite among the Shadows. Entire epics were written about this mythical figure, but in reality he was exactly like the other menacing shapeshifters. Trijhak didn't know that, though, and ran for his life.

Along the way, he ran into two rather boring individuals. One was wearing various colorful pieces of apparel, while the other held a massive sword in his hand. Without a word, the sword-user cut him down, and the two went on their way. The Shadow Janitor quickly caught up to Trijhak, and was immensely disappointed to find that he was already dead.

Trijhak, Moon Captain, killed by Good Neighbor

Elsewhere, Toa K was sitting at his pad, acting like a generally normal matoran, when he heard drums, bass and guitar coming from somewhere in the room. This was quickly followed by a shout of "INVESTIGATION TEAM GO~!" as two figures in gray uniform burst through the windows. Much to Toa K's alarm and distress, it turns out the remaining two Detectives make an excellent Good Cop/Bad Cop duo.

Toa K, ???, investigated by Investigation Team

Trijhak's death

Norik: Known to collect janitorial equipment as a hobby; could very well be the Shadow Janitor

Shadowhawk: Seen meandering about aimlessly before and after the killing

VoxuChro: Was seen walking past the scene of the crime multiple times, whistling

Morally unambiguous.

Alright fine, this is probably a bad idea to tell you but is seems like my only shot so here goes.

I'm the King. I guess the Detectives decided that since they didn't know what I did and I've sounded fishy in the scenes, that I should be eliminated. But trust me I am village aligned and if you are too, you do not want me to die.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

You really think we are going to buy that, now, did you?

The evidence is pointing more at you being an Shadow than being the King!

Now confess to the crimes or I will personally "reveal" some "evidence".

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

I am not a part of this game and I know what the King does

Might be interesting to PM you, K, and see if you're lying, then tell the village

But you know, I'm not playing, and it wouldn't be fair for me to tamper like that

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Switching from VoxuChro to Shadowhawk.

PM Burnmad sent to me(apparently he believes the detectives):

If I can ask a personal favor of you; kill MT.

Also, I wouldn't believe this, if I were you, but you may be more trusting than me... if you were to tell me who the Mafioso in the scene is, I would do my best to keep them alive.

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

*shakes head sadly*

In this cold dark world of fear and chaos, Love and Justice and the keepers thereof must all inevitably perish, I suppose. Ah well, such is life; the good die young with their works unfinished. I did what I could to preserve this village, ignorant and bloodthirsty though it most certainly is... if my final task is to courageously submit to death as per the whims of a misguided mob, so be it. They are my people.

*draws katana, prepares to commit suicide*

I hereby withdraw my vote.

Switching back to VoxuChro from Shadowhawk. I just realize how stupid it is to trust Burnmad given the PM he sent me.

Edited by Toa K

Also, I wouldn't believe this, if I were you, but you may be more trusting than me... if you were to tell me who the Mafioso in the scene is, I would do my best to keep them alive.

Come on Burnmad.

That's just not cool.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Come on Burnmad.

That's just not cool.

-MT

Uh.

I've been playing Dark Souls all day, and, specifically, non-stop since my last post.

So, yeah.

- :burnmad:

Uh.

I've been playing Dark Souls all day, and, specifically, non-stop since my last post.

So, yeah.

- :burnmad:

I can confirm this, he has been playing it on Steam pretty much all day.

Granted he can post, but that's pretty much all he's been doing.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian