Mafia XVI: Gallows and Gambits

Dapper-Sama

You have no evidence, Burnmad. And if anyone was paying attention, they could have hovered their mouse over your name and seen you were using PM.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

>playing dark souls.

>shiggy trash.jpg.

What are you, a plebeian?

>using greentext

>generic meme

i can't find the color you're using what the heck is it

What are you, a Pupwa?

- :burnmad:

internet-fight.gif Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Alas, it tool late for him to be saved.

Dawn of the Fifth Day

The usual group of eccentric vigilantes gathered in the abandoned building. Everyone had gathered around, discussing possible ways to find evidence. Several rather ineffective methods were brought up, such as:

"Hey, why not count how many bullets the person has? Everybody has a limited stock for some reason," suggested a Detective.

"That wouldn't make any sense," said the Keeper of Love and Justice. "The Captain was done in with a sword."

"Excellent point," said the Detective who had suggested the idea.

Eventually, the votes were tallied. Almost all of the votes pointed to Shadowhawk.

"You can't do this," he said. "I'm not guilty."

"Yes you are. I saw you kill him myself," said the King.

"YOU!! You are responsible!"

"No evidence."

"Then I choose to go out on my own terms!" shouted Shadowhawk, drawing a large katana.

"Nope!" said the King, shooting him in the face.

Shadowhawk, Ambiguously Gulty Keeper of Love and Justice, lynched

The King checked his ammo. "Out," he noted.

Night Roles, PM!

Edited by Dapper-Sama

Morally unambiguous.

Ahem, since my cover is blown without hope of recovery, it is monologuing time:

I played you all like a violin! I pretended to ally everyone against the Shadows so no one would fear revealing their role to me. It worked. First I discovered the identity of Luroka and he foolishly told me who he intended to target, so I had the Shadows kill him and ensured Tyler was lynched. I knew Ehks was the trickster and he confirmed it by targeting Pupwa like he said he would. Then I pretended to want the trickster alive to keep the village's trust. Next I discovered the identities of Snubby and ShadowVezon(before he told everyone), claiming that I would tell either if another murderer contacted me. I got Snubby to kill SV and us Shadows tied up loose ends by killing Snubby. I fooled you all. Mwahahahahahaha!

P.S. Realize this means I masterminded the destruction of every anti-village faction but my own before targeting villagers. Leaving me for last would be a nice way to return the favor. Also the message from Burnmad was legit. Loyal villagers and Shadows would benefit equally from his death.

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351