Dapper-Sama

Nope, I voted Vox.

Notice all the edits. =p

Why, you ask? 

Because he is he most likely to have a role based on past games. =P

Also, vote Lhik.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Its not dying (mine however, died) it just gets no activity on weekends. Plus school is starting back do we all have less free time. (Well, except for the AFOLs not in college)

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Hey, wait... there are 8 people alive... how are there 9 votes?

Edit: Whoops, had 1 number higher for each poll option than what should be. It's actually:

Blade: 3

Vox: 2 (Chro get out you're not in this game)

Lhik: 1

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

And, time's up.

Dawn of the Sixth Day

The party of vigilantes, a good deal smaller than yesterday (the King having shot the Keeper of Love and Justice, subsequently being kicked out of the group), kidnapped three unfortunate individuals: Colette, VoxuChro and Lhikevikk. All three captives were deemed very suspicious, even after the surviving Detective submitted his analysis, confirming Vox as an innocent, powerless civilian. And so, two more shots fired, another civilian dead and another eliminated Shadow later, the group decided to call it a day and wait to see who died that night.

Lhikevikk, Guilty Shadow, lynched Like wow you Villagers are killing it

Colette Llyan, Non-Guilty Villager, lynched

Night Roles, PM!

Morally unambiguous.

Lol super early filler. Also', FREDDY OR KNOT, HERE TIE COME!

I was the only one not to fall for toa k's scheme. We're pretty good friends regardless though.

I happen to not believe you.
  • Upvote 2

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Unit, you realise that the village lynching people, even if 100% accurate, does not make an 'Everybody Lives' ending, right? People still die in that case. Usually due to being lynched.

I don't think such an ending is even possible.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Unit, you realise that the village lynching people, even if 100% accurate, does not make an 'Everybody Lives' ending, right? People still die in that case. Usually due to being lynched.

I don't think such an ending is even possible.

Yeah, I figured 'the village lives' was the closest we could get. A true Everybody Lives ending is impossible unless there's some role that can bring the end of the game about otherwise.

~Unit#phntk#1

I do it all the time. (I only tell the allies what they need to know until I'm sure they're friendly, though), plus I'm normally just a villager with very little to lose, but a whole lot to gain.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I want a Mafia game with an "Everybody Lives" ending. Someone go make that happen.

I have an excellent game concept somehow connected to something similar to that

Picture a Mafia consisting entirely of roles that save rather than kill

Just Medics, no Murderers

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I want a Mafia game with an "Everybody Lives" ending. Someone go make that happen.

I have an excellent game concept somehow connected to something similar to that

Picture a Mafia consisting entirely of roles that save rather than kill

Just Medics, no Murderers

And a plague powered by an RNG.

Edited by Regicidal Kaiser Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif