Mafia XVI: Gallows and Gambits

Dapper-Sama

I'll just sit here and be quiet, just in case they do... suspect me. They're probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of a person I am. I'm not even going to swat that fly. I hope they are watching... they'll see. They'll see and they'll know, and they'll say, "Why, he wouldn't even harm a fly..."

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Dear Murderers:

I know you're not exactly the nice sort of person, but I do not have the ability to kill and would like someone to do dirty work in the name of justice. I will see to it that you get special provisions if you carry out the following task:

Kill Mesonak. Actually, no. Either Zehvor, whether they are of the flavour Meso or MT, is fair game. I think it's only fair they die as well. 

-Your local foolish nuisance who is more likely to get killed by you than anything else.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Let's make this all nice and out in the open.

Anyone with any role other than villager, who should lend me their power upon this next night, I shall consider myself to be indebted to, until such a time as I should have repaid them with an equivalent favor.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Dear Murderers:

I know you're not exactly the nice sort of person, but I do not have the ability to kill and would like someone to do dirty work in the name of justice. I will see to it that you get special provisions if you carry out the following task:

Kill Mesonak. Actually, no. Either Zehvor, whether they are of the flavour Meso or MT, is fair game. I think it's only fair they die as well. 

-Your local foolish nuisance who is more likely to get killed by you than anything else.

Well I'm new to Mafia, have no prior grudge (or pretty much any interaction) with Pupwa thus far, so there's that.

MT hasn't been able to access his BZP account since before roles were distributed so it can't really be him.

So... :P

Quoting for relevancy.

-Mesonak

Edited by Meso Zehvor

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Dawn of the Second Day

News travels fast in this small mountain village, and by now the three missing persons and the death of Windrider were common knowledge. There was really dark talk amongst the city's citizenry, hushed whispers of "We should just break inside Person A's house and B them" and "Person X is very suspicious, I think we should just go to his place and Y it up". By noon, an entire apartment complex (housing Phantom, Ehks and Aiwendil) was covered in incredibly verbose and vulgar graffiti, and many of the windows were smashed.

A few hours later, the tenants of said apartments, Meso Zehvor and Kaiser Mandacus had been rounded up by a third party. The third party was comprised of various angry townsfolk, most of them wearing disguises obviously associated with their nighttime activities. There was a heated debate going on amongst them, mostly between a muscular, bare-chested ninja (if he could even be called that) and a man in black, feature-concealing clothing.

"These sinners needs to be punished for their heinous crimes," says the man in black.

"I'm not one to argue against that. What I'm saying is that you're going about it all wrong," says the ninja.

"Are you implying that these killers do not deserve death?"

"Yes. Plus, we're not even sure these are the criminals we seek."

"They're horrible people, it doesn't matter."

Everyone turns around to face the one who just spoke. It's an exceptionally manly presence, that much could be made out, but not much else; all that could be seen of him is what was reflecting light: the legs of his pants, some of his jacket, his pecs, and his highly reflective shades. He had a sort of swagger about him, which lent to his charisma.

"Why?" asks the ninja.

"Because the King's orders... are absolute!" says the King, adjusting his sunglasses.

The ninja heaves a sigh, and keeps quiet.

Just then, the door opens, and a well known voice yells, "Wait, you plebs!"

Pupwa, ???, returns

"Who is this, then?" says Ehks.

"You know exactly who I am. Guys, Meso is not guilty!" says Pupwa.

A Detective stands up, and he and Pupwa speak for a moment. The two move into another room, and an incredibly boring hour passes. Pupwa and the Investigation Teammate enter again after all that time (presumably questioning), and the Detective speaks.

"I have confirmed that Pupwa is correct. The true perp is... Ehks."

"Aw, snap. What about the others?" asks Ehks.

"We don't know, but that hot young stud in the back wants us to kill 'em, so..."

"..."

Without another word, the Detective signals with his hands, and a group of masked executioners aim their guns at Ehks, Kaiser, and Aiwendil.

Kaiser Mandacus, Non-Guilty Villager, lynched

Ehks, Guilty Trickster, lynched

Aiwendil, Guilty Murderer, lynched

The third of the four executioners aims at Phantom. Suddenly, from nowhere, Tyler jumps out in front of him just as the gun is fired, presumably to take the bullet. Unfortunately for Phantom, the executioner was using an anti-materiel rifle, so the shot just went straight through Tyler and hit him in the forehead, allowing the universe to live another day.

Tyler, Non-Guilty Vampire, lynched

Phantom, Non-Guilty End, lynched

Vampire threat eliminated!

Night Roles, PM.

Edited by Dapper-San

Morally unambiguous.

Phantom, Non-Guilty End, lynched

You guys caused yourselves to die later. GG =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Oh, don't worry, I'm already on it. Now that you're dead, he's the only person responsible for my inability to become a Vampire that still has to be punished.

I mean, besides the people who voted Tyler. You know who you are.

- :burnmad:

Before I forget, I would like to point out that Aiwendil is the biggest hypocrite I've seen in Mafia.

Why would anyone kill Windrider though, staff members are cool.

: D

Staff members are suspicious, and need to be eliminated immediately.

this is gonna result in a proto drop isn't it.

Edited by Aiwendil
  • Upvote 6

Previously known as Aiwendil.

I chose to "interpret" that as soon as the game ends Im Olmaking out of here to the universe with my game, just in case.

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

You know, I am trying to help you guys. I consider myself more of a Vigilante than a Murderer anyway. Now, consider this. If you let me live, you get someone who can kill for you on your side. And I'm bound to be assassinated soon anyway, so what have you got to lose?

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

What have you got to lose by trusting me? You'll know if I can't be trusted if I start killing random people instead of the suggestions given, and since everybody now knows I'm a murderer, there's a good chance I'm gonna be killed soon. I'm not saying to give me the names of roles, just give me suggestions on people you think are guilty, and I'll kill them for you.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

yay

i was going to help the village and you people killed me round 1

gg no re

It was either you or me, buddy

YOU OR ME

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.