The Revolving Door - Official I'm New! / I'm Back!

Makaru

Well, uh, hello! I'm Cabooceratops, I doubt anyone here actually remembers me, but I was Caboose back in the day, I made sprite comics and whatnot. Nowadays not so much. Still a creative type, though, drawing and day dreaming and building and kind-of-sort-of-not-really writing. I can't believe I've had an account for ten years, and actively posted for six.

I guess I'm back, anyways!

• Upvote 4

Hi, I'm Adventurer(ess/ella) and am here - have been lurking for past few years with very sporadic activity. Don't know how many people would remember me - I used to post annoyingly in S&T a lot. :P

Also this thread's title reminds me of this gif. :P

Edited by Adventurer
  • Upvote 6
photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^

Hi I am Lord of Ice I am not a well known member or anything but back in the day I did a lot of reviews for art work and comics and epics. My plan is to get back into doing that once again. I am happy to see the site is active and kicking and I can't wait to be a more active member to bzp. It is also nice to see old friends still one here and I plan to make new ones here as well.

• Upvote 1

I guess it's time to announce my return to this website as well. Hello again to the familiar faces, Lady Kopaka and Reya. Reya, I recall attempting to trade with you, but I was much more poorer back then, and couldn't make a fair deal with you. I looked up the old PM thread and realized I now have everything I was asking for. Haha.

But I digress. I have always been Bionicle Guru, back in the old days when there was a Bionicle Rex running this site, and will likely never change this name. I wrote two comedies, the first of which was a mildly juvenile tale named "Matoran Boot Camp", and my sophomore effort (which I am far more proud of) was "Bornicle" (BORing chroNICLE). I was also one of the participants in Greg Farshtey's "Master of BIONICLE" competition held here on BZPower in the summer of 2005 and one of the 50 winners in the BIONICLE Rahi Building Challenge hosted by the Lego Club Magazine back in the spring of 2004. After I wound down Bornicle, I haunted the Storyline and Theories forum like a bad ghost, so Adventurer might remember me. I had lots of theories about the Bohrok-Toa relationship, as well as the nature of the Matoran Universe. As far as BZPower is concerned, that's my entire resume right there, and I am still pretty much not more than an unknown, irate, sometimes drawn-out member. But I like this place, and I like BIONICLE, and that's why I keep coming back, over a decade since I first signed up.

Oh, and just so no one thinks I was making some big, proud statement with that previous paragraph, I also entered in one of BZP's art contests and lost horribly, and I started an epic a year ago that went nowhere and was ignored completely. Strikes and misses.

• Upvote 3
Bornicleban.gif

RIP BORNICLE

2004 - 2011

"There are a thousand ways I could bore you...and only 942 of them will put you to sleep. Permanently"

Hey everyone! I'm Reya and I'm back for now!

Back in the day I was a big trader here. I doubt many will remember me. :P

HA! YES! I *knew* I knew your name! I just needed that push to jog my memory. We did business, didn't we?

Anyway, um, I'm Heir of the Chronicler, and I've always been Heir of the Chronicler since, what... 2003? I make custom masks and sometimes draw stuff too. And I'm back. I didn't actually plan on leaving in the first place, but RLS kinda kicked me to the curb, as it tends to do.

- Heir

• Upvote 1

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.

Hi again all! I've been back for a week or so, and I've decided I'm going to stay. It's crazy to think that three years have passed since I've frequented this site, but I'm recognising more and more familiar names around the boards.

Back in the good old days, I ran a Games 'company' where I made GameMaker/RPGMaker games with my friends here.

Anyway, right now I'm here to help stoke the boilers on 20:15 train to Hypesville, but I plan to stay regardless of whether Bionicle returns :)

• Upvote 2

Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...

I used to go by the name Tahu Nuva Mistika, TNM and Tuvok and may be going back to one of those soon. I came back due to all the buzz around Bionicle and I've decided to at least try and stay for a while and see if anything turns up, get involved with the community again etcetera. It should be interesting.

I used to maintain a blog on here and would like to bring that back and see if I can get some readers. Let's see what the next generation holds, eh?

• Upvote 1

Uh, Hi. I'm Alternats, but most people just call me Alter or Alt :D

I've liked Bionicle for a long time and like most people, was sad when it was gone. Now I hear it is returning and a friend pointed me in the direction of this forum! I've made a few creations, I'm gonna share them soon.

Thanks guys :D

• Upvote 1

Hello, 

I'm SpartanSK117, formerly Elite-Clone 0223 (or something like that) Can't remember the numbers but yeah! When I joined BZP I was only 7 years old, and stayed on till Bionicle became nothing more than a memory. I spent many days here browsing the forum as a noob, I even recall being mentioned numerous times on some topic that asked users for the most annoying member. That was many years ago  :D , I'm now 15 and came back to this site after hearing that LEGO accidentally linked Bionicle to a coming soon page. Bionicle was a massive part of my childhood and I would love to see it again. Thats all for now!

-SpartanSK117

• Upvote 1

xZbnlOR.jpg

Click on the banner to check out my YT channel!

It feels like I never left, mostly because I didn't. I just couldn't think of anything to say, and so became one of those lurkers. I doubt anyone remembers me, unless they tend to pay strict attention to BBCC participants.

Maybe I'll post some MOCs, if I ever get around to photographing them.

Holy moly, I love that song. Just had to say that. And welcome back, fellow deserter!

=)

Edited by Space: Ocean of Awe
  • Upvote 1

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

It feels like I never left, mostly because I didn't. I just couldn't think of anything to say, and so became one of those lurkers. I doubt anyone remembers me, unless they tend to pay strict attention to BBCC participants.

Holy moly, I love that song. Just had to say that. And welcome back, fellow deserter!

=)

I remember you. It was some topic where all the girls of BZP came forward to discuss something...a news story...but the exact thing escapes me right off hand. :)

=)

I remember you. It was some topic where all the girls of BZP came forward to discuss something...a news story...but the exact thing escapes me right off hand. :)

Wow, you remember me! I certainly remember you. That was ages ago, must have been in 2012, discussing Lego Friends. Good to be back, as short lived as this is likely to be, what with university and all that. Man, times sure change.

=)

• Upvote 2

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, a thread where I can introduce myself. Wonderful!

Hello. I am Daniel. I usually lurk on all kinds of forums and discussion site despite having a user account, so this might not be an exception. Thought it would be a good idea to make an account now before bionicle (hopefully) returns, and read the discussions on this site.

I have been a bionicle fan almost from the start, I faintly remember my parents buying me some of the Toa Matas. I really started getting into the lore ever since the bohrok release, and was hooked ever since.. I read so much of it! But I never was that much into the sets. Sure, I have a ton of them, but that is because I aleays bought a few sets from each wave, just because they looked cool. It's a rather incomplete collection :P

I am definitely very curious about how Lego will handle the possible (yes, I am a sceptic) return. And I am eager to discuss about it once/if it happens.

Now, what kind of a signature I will have..

• Upvote 2

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Hello!

I go by Shanak, formerly just known as The Bohrok Lord. I used to make terrible comics and mainly lurked around artwork III. Nowadays, I see myself more as an artist, though I need more practice before I become as talented as some of the artists here.

• Upvote 1

Remember Artwork III?

It was the best of times.

It was the worst of times.

Good lord, how long was I away? I feel like I was still some snotty brat the last time I was here. Was before 2010, I'm sure. I remember posting about the Piraka? I had to have left around then. I practically grew up visiting this place.

None of the links in my signature work (probably for the best), my avatar is gone, and all of these names are unfamiliar. I guess now the profile images are for premier members? (Did that happen while I was away? I'll have to see if I can track down some sort of History of this site. I don't even recognize the type of mask marking my account's 11 years.)

Let's see if I can remember all of the names I went by back in the day. Thakua? Java The Great Spirit of Coffee? There must have been more, I swear I kept changing them every year. In keeping with the tradition, I changed it one more time before posting as clean slate sort of thing.

Anyway, I was a big nobody back in the day. Always flitting around, going from terrible stories to terrible art to terrible comics to terrible MOC's, never actually being able to carve out any real sort of practice or experience in any of them. Never could get my butt in gear enough to stick with something. But I don't reget any of it. Just having fun with silly stuff.

Ended up watching a lot of people rise to prominence in art and comics and moderating. Rayg, I think was one of them? People still using his stuff? Man, what else was there? Toa of Art was around, though I didn't follow him as much. Bunch of names at the tip of my tongue that I can't recall. There was someone who had really great art and drew some Digimon-esque concepts of humans fusing and fighting. Some other newb I'm sure I did some silly story with who became an awesome mod later on.

God, now I'm getting super nostalgic. All those RPG Maker games. All those AMV's using the same, short clips made in Windows Movie Maker. All that Mata-Nui Online Game.

Before I ramble on too much, I'll leave with on one last reminesence: KanohiHauX and his, I believe, titular story way back when. Not too sure how many people remember that. I pretty much joined the site during its height. Man, it was crazy. This prequel trying to give a backstory to Mata-Nui, Makuta, and the Toa before we knew anything about anything. Can't even remember how good/bad it might have been, but it was super popular (as far as I recall the only story to make it to the Top 10 hot topics on the front page) and spawned all sorts of now outdated fanish practices in collaboration and character requests back during the dawn of internet society. I distinctly remember melodrama, cheesy romance, and having a very nihilistic, deterministic plot in retrospect. Jeez, I'll have to see if I can track it down.

Guess I better take a stroll around the place. Looking forward to seeing how this new Bionicle thing goes down. I'm certain it will not be as good as my Bionicle back when I was a kid.

PS: Ack, guess my PMs weren't deleted in whatever happened, as I found those while going over this post. Like looking at half burned letters from the past that context has been lost on. Found my old brickshelf too. Add Kikono to that list of names. Last PM was asking GregF some inane question or another in 2007, so that's probably around the time I left.

• Upvote 2
I guess I'll leave this nonsense up for a bit longer for posterity.

QUOTE(-name withheld-)
Noticed. Their speling Grammar and punctuation is also so bad that the comedy cannot be read.

We doing this? Cool. For the longest of times, we couldn't actually do this. Good day, everyone!

I'm Phovos. Not Phovos the Raptor, because now I think about it, Phovos the Raptor is a bit of a mouthful. I came back to board the Bionicle Hype Train and eventually finish the Bohrok-Kal's Ramblings. Yes, that thing is five years old. Shame ROMSIDTMH and Ph(s)D didn't last that long. Anyway, good to see you all again and nice to have some activity and some meaning again.

I actually kinda fell out with Bionicle, after creating my own, rather messed up original universe thing. Not that anyone would be interested, mind.

• Upvote 5

Guess now's as good a time as any to show up again.  Hey, all.  I'm Endless Sea!  Back when I called myself Alaki Nuva, I used to write things every so often and in general lurk around the comics and literature sections.  Somehow I weaseled my way into becoming the co-writer of a very successful comedy at one point?  It didn't go well. XD Kinda wish I could find the original author of MLWTB again.  I figure I'm a significantly better writer now, and I'd really like to collab with him again or something.

(oh my god it's lady kopaka and bionicle guru I remember you guys :D )

Edited by Endless Sea (still alive)
  • Upvote 1

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

can you be back if you never actually were an active member?

If so, hi I'm back. A long ago I lost my taste for forums, but I want to be inside the community now that Bionicle allegedly is coming back next year, so I will be shuffling through the forums.

Came for the sets, stayed for the story.

Hello! I have had the same screen name here for about seven years now (it used to be Toa Cederak), and I was an active part of the Library a couple years back. I mostly returned to start posting a sequel to my last epic that I wanted to function as a standalone story as well. It's purely coincidental that there is a lot of hype surrounding Bionicle's return during the time I happen to become active again. I am a much busier person these days, but I always accept PMs and will make every effort to respond as soon as possible. Anyway, I'm not expecting to make any waves this time around, though that's not to say I won't enjoy my time here.  :) 

-Ced

• Upvote 2

So this is where you introduce yourself, well in that case hi I'm masterchirox580, I've been into bionicle since I was three or four and to this day have strong feelings for the theme, I decided to come to BZpower as bionicle is coming back next year and I believe said comeback will bring new life to the community.

• Upvote 1

It's time to move on.

Well, uh, hello! I'm Cabooceratops, I doubt anyone here actually remembers me, but I was Caboose back in the day, I made sprite comics and whatnot. Nowadays not so much. Still a creative type, though, drawing and day dreaming and building and kind-of-sort-of-not-really writing. I can't believe I've had an account for ten years, and actively posted for six.

I guess I'm back, anyways!

CABOOSE! You were in Project Klinkerpoop at one point in time! I loved your comics! :D

Hi everyone! I'm back!

I'm still kinda doing art? Health and life have ruined my artistic self, but I keep trying.

*offers new and returning members hugs*

LADY K!!! I've always wondered if you'd ever popped in!

Sorry that your health is not doing well. :(

Hello!

I go by Shanak, formerly just known as The Bohrok Lord. I used to make terrible comics and mainly lurked around artwork III. Nowadays, I see myself more as an artist, though I need more practice before I become as talented as some of the artists here.

I remember you! I barely remember your comics, but I remember all the times you were guest stared in other peoples series. :)

And I'm sure you've really improved your artwork at this point in your life. :P

Hi, I'm Calvirick. My hunch is that I'm not well known by most people, but the comic section I was pretty heavily involved pre-Downtime. I've been an artist all my life since I got good at BZPower comics, got into Graphic Design because of it actually, and never forgot about Bionicle for sure. 

I did a series which was made and then re-made over and over again called Tilted. I invented Poco, the daily-strip, and comic section Trophies. And so ya! 

BZPower's always had a special place in my heart. :)

• Upvote 1

Hello, all!  My name is Volitak_Boxor, and I'm finally a member of BZPower.  I've lurked here for almost six years, since before the Glatorian were revealed, and I've been a fan of Bionicle for even longer than that, since 2002 or so. The confirmation of Bionicle's return finally convinced me to create an account (To think, I could almost have a Faxon spinny by now!).   Better late than never, anyways.  I'm looking forwards to discussing the sets and the story, both old and new.

• Upvote 2

sqtd1i.png

^               Often lurking, occasionally writing about sets on BS01.                     

L     This link is a bit old, but there's still some good info about combiners there.

Hello there!

My name is Alijar.

I think I made an account about 2007, but I can't remember exactly (if any admin could PM me about members created in 2007 it would be appreciated, as I could revive my old account (if I wanted to/they havn't been deleted)).

I have been a bionicle fan since about 2007 (as seen by the previous line), and I mainly came to these forums because if the new Bionicle stuff in 2015.

So yeah, hi!

Edited by alijar
  • Upvote 1

Hey y'all, I've been semi-active for the last couple weeks, ever since I heard Bionicle was coming back. I'm probably not gonna stick around indefinitely, since I'm busy and don't want to get sucked back into a fandom, but I'm on a nostalgia trip right now. Anyone remember me from the old days?

• Upvote 2

Man, I just remembered this website after finding out that Bionicle is making a return. No one here will remember me I think, I changed my username to its original (I was Toa Alperx for a good few years) and all my friends haven't been active for ages. I always used to post in the comics section, and pretty much copied some other person's (Dark709's) ideas? People seemed to like them though haha. The last time I was active on this website was 4 years ago just to check how this place is doing, and I joined 8 years ago. It's kind of depressing to think how when I joined I was about 9 years old, and the only worries I had were if my ms paint comics were funny or not and whether I could persuade my parents to buy me another lego set. Now I'm in my final year of sixth-form, I'm applying to university to do medicine, and this is probably one of the most stressful times I'm going to have in my life. Back when I was last active I didn't have many friends, I was a bit of a social recluse, and absolutely useless with girls. I've now changed all of those things. 

But this place has hardly changed. I'll try and remember to pop back in a few months and see how this place is doing.

Funny how I used to get hyped about getting my "avokhi" or whatever for being a member for two or three years, and now it's been eight. 

• Upvote 3

portal2thing.png

"How have you been?"

"I've been really busy, being dead, You know, after you MURDERED me"