The Revolving Door - Official I'm New! / I'm Back!

Makaru

I'm 'back' in the sense that I'm posting more. I've lurked semi-frequently for the past year or so.

Anyway I've been here since 2003, gone through many different usernames, had two points of PE docked with my first year, got them back with my premirship, wrote comediennes, wrote unfinished epics and was a player in the RPG forum for most of my last couple years.

• Upvote 1

This site is still breathing? Color me the best kind of surprised.

Seriously, it's great to be back. BIONICLE was such a huge part of my childhood, it's one of the few things I can't see in a cynical light.

In BZP's "prime" or whatever, I was incredibly active and ended-up doing a lot of writing. Unsurprisingly, nothing of note. I was fairly terrible then, so I can only hope I've grown less terrible over the years.

I'm really glad I decided to visit out of pure nostalgia; I might not have heard about the reboot otherwise!

Beep boop.

That's right, I just insulted you, but your brain function is so primitive that you could not understand my words of infinitely higher intellect.

Kerflaghanblarghn.

That's right, I just called you a pineapple-loving fallapallooza.

That last word was censored.

Hi! Name's Mallow. I've been viewing BZPower for a long time now, but this is my first plunge into actually becoming a member. Now, I suppose I should start by introducing myself a bit.

I've been a fan of LEGO for a very long time, probably my whole life, and BIONICLE is something I've also been a big fan of, though I got on the BIONICLE bandwagon pretty late. Towards the end of its life actually. I got in to Hero Factory a bit, but my interest in it fizzled out around the time of Breakout, as I only got one set from that wave (Rocka). Once Brain Attack hit, I stopped caring. Now with BIONICLE returning, I feel this is a better time than ever to join BZPower.

Obligatory list of favorite BIONICLE things!

Favorite Toa: Lewa

Favorite Matoran: Hafu

Favorite Kanohi: Miru Nuva

Favorite elemental power: Air, Ice

Favorite years of the story: Tough one...I'm a bit less harsh to later years than most people from what I can tell. I'd probably go with 2001-2003, partially because they had the best comics in my opinion, though really any storyline involving the Toa Mata/Nuva is interesting in my book.

Least Favorite years of the story: 2005. DUUUUUUUUUULLLL.

Outside of LEGO, I'm an avid gamer and competitive Smash Bros. player, though I haven't played alot lately since I've been busy. In Super Smash Bros Melee and Super Smash Bros for 3DS, my main character is Jigglypuff.

Sorry if that intro was too long. I'd be glad to discuss what to do to best enjoy my experience with BZPower!

- Mallow

• Upvote 3

>tfw you have no idea what to put here

After far too long a time lurking, and with the incoming return of this sacred icon of my childhood, I've resolved to be more active in this community! It'll be great to get back into this site after a lull of just over a year where I did nothing.

• Upvote 2

Will be writing stories shortly-Watch this space.

Here's my blog, where you can listen to me read bad fanfics.

I used to be heavily involved here years ago, but I haven't been on in ages.... I think I stopped more or less for good when the forums went down for...what was it, like two years? Something to do with spammers I think but I don't really remember. Anyway, just thought I'd pop on to say hi.

itachieye9dq.gif
Rest in Peace, Joey Powers! I'm sorry that I didn't have the chance to get to know you!
pohatubanner.png
Credit to ~Nausicaa~ for the second banner.
If you created the first banner, please come forward so I can give you credit.

Oh boy. It's been a loooooong time since I've posted here. Many years probably. I kinda lost interest after the whole Hordika thing happened, and pretty much stopped coming here. (Though I am vaguely aware of the events leading up to the end of the series)

I heard Bionicle was coming back so I figured I'd come back, see if this place was still here. (Apparently it exploded a couple of times.)

It's crazy to think how long I've had this account, I guess I'm back now. At least for a little while.

Here we go again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. I go by Isack in the real world and constantine anywhere else. My hobbies are reading (though now a days i dont read much of anything save for manga) drawing and gaming. Used to be a devoted halo player until i decided to build a pc this generation so unfortunately i wont be on that train any longer. My favorite animes are naruto, dragon ball, another, d gray man, and others but i dont think id spell the names correctly. My favorite games are bravely default, halo (ce-4), five nights at freddys, rouge legacy, amnesia (both), and dark souls. Naturally one of the things i like is Bionicle.

constantine0913_141112024411.jpg?cb=40877

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm Elijah but everyone calls me Eli but you can use both. I love Bionicle, my brother (Prismwind) and I used to play with them when they first came out in 2001. Unfortunately, I had a bad habit of chewing pieces and, one fateful day, I chewed up my brothers prized Vahi (he had spent months looking for one in those old mask packs). He still hasn't forgiven me :( hahaha jk. I am completely obsessed with the Lord of the Rings, I 'inherited' it from my brother as well. I play piano, and sometimes, when I'm over, I'll play some of my dads drums or my brothers organ. I can't do much, some basic Ringo beats, but whatevs. I am totally addicted to Bach and Mozart, though I think that Bach takes the cake. I love fugues but they are to complicated for me ;(. 

• Upvote 1

Hello, My name Is Takamasaurus (I noticed there are a lot of Takamas here) and I Loved Bionicle since the day i got Pohatu in 2001.   I was a lurker on here from 2006 - 2010 and I was devastated when i heard that Bionicle was cancelled that year.    

Since then I thought they never bring it back, so i Moved onto another hobby i had, which is Dinosaur Collecting.   Now that I saw that Bionicle is rebooted, I decided to Finally join this website under a name that honers both my hobby's. I don't know anything story wise from 2010 - 2014 as i was focused on Dinosaurs, but I thought I would not need to, as the series is getting a reboot

Hey there! I'm Petersheikah, I've been following the Bionicle series for a while, but I never thought of registering in a site like this. I've tried to get into the Bionicle lore for a while now, so I decided to join a forum to discuss about our favourite robots. I've heard about BZPower some time ago, I decided to sign in and here I am!

Anyways, I know the basic story involving the Toas (the Metru, the Mata, the Inika and all these Toa/Turaga teams) but I missed almost entirely the Comic/Book/Online lore. I don't know almost anything about what happened before the Toa Metru, Lhikhan and the Kanohi Dragon and I also missed the part involvong Karda Nui and the Phantoka/Mistika (hated these sets quite a lot).

I tried to explore the Wikia, but there are so many different characters that I never heard about and it's really difficult to me to understand a story if I don't know anything about who's involved with it.

Well... Hope I'll learn something new here!

Hey, I'm jos-, I mean MrSciFiGuy, formerly Tahu Nuva 3.0 (I was so creative when I was small wasn't I?)

I've been here for ever, and lurked before even joining. Really hoping to see lots of new members and can't wait to start up new topics in the art areas and post some MOCs

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there. I'm new here!

I've been a long time fan of the LEGO BIONICLE theme. I used to buy and build with them all the time when I was a kid. I was extremely disappointed with HERO FACTORY, but I respected the elements they introduced with that theme and I wish I had invested more into purchasing those sets. But now that BIONICLE has been reintroduced with the new 2015 story and sets, I'm very excited to be a part of that theme again and I hope to be able to get involved in how much I used to love BIONICLE all over again. I currently own all of the new 2015 sets! I hope to pick up a few extras so I can start building MOCs again. I have a huge bin full of older BIONICLE parts and accessories however, so I might be combining the two once I get enough of the newer elements!

I am a graphic design student on the last year of my college career. My hobbies include gaming, movies, costuming, and a bunch of other geeky stuff. Star Wars is my favorite thing, but now that BIONICLE has recaptured my nostalgia and childhood again, I'll probably be getting back into that more too.

It's nice to meet you all. I'm more of a lurker though, so I might not hop into too many conversations. I hope to get some inspiration for new ideas in your other boards. 

• 2 weeks later...

I already posted before I found this place. Whoops! Anyways, I like Bionicle and anything kid related. I also like building stuff generally as it interests me, and I am an avid fan of the Myers Briggs personality test.

GENERATION 4: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So there IS a name for that!

Anyway, I'm Jaga, I've actually been on here for a while but never bothered to introduce myself.  I'm a writer and/or game dev in what little time I have to spare.  I was actually on the BioMedia Project before coming here, and did some work with their RPG.

My magnum opi (plural of opus?) have been the various plays I act in at the local theater and my game/story, Adventure Posts.

So yeah, it's a pretty nice place here.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

Hi.  I'm Takaru02, and as you can tell by my profile and Avatar, I'm a pretty old member.  I first joined back in 2002 prior to the Metru Nui reveal.  Heck, I'm old enough to remember when the Matoran were still being called Tohunga, lol.   :superfunny:   But seriously, I'm amazed to be see that this site is still as active as ever, and I'm quite glad that Bionicle still gets so many fans.  I've actually become a bit of a lurker at this point so I don't really consider myself has having truly "returned" to the site, but I still love the series.  Admittedly, I'm a great deal behind on the lore of the series since I stopped following after the Metru Nui saga was first introduced, so there's a lot of stuff I don't know about the current state of the Bionicle universe.  To further prove how old I am, all of the topics I posed in have been deleted, so I have a 466 post count with no posts to show for it.  :confused:  

To be honest, I've never read the comics and don't have most of the model sets.  I originally became a fan of Bionicle through a friend of mine: KanohiHauX, now known as KanohiHauX - Toa of Unity, and he was the reason I stayed for so long.  He introduced to the MNOLG (Mata Nui Online Game) back when it first came out.  It was a glitch ridden mess and tended to crash a lot, but we still managed to have fun.  It was definitely better than the sequel, which crashed FAR more often.   :annoyed:   I remember that I used to hate the button puzzle at the lightstone cave (YOU KNOW THE ONE) and that it took me forever to finish that darn thing because of that.   :upset:   That said, being able to control the guys and beat up on Muaka was totally worth it...the first 2000 times I played.  Seriously, I love that game.  Speaking of which, I was really surprised when I saw that someone was building a direct sequel of the MNOLG.  I look forward to seeing the finished product, as I'm sure many others due as well.

Getting back to my friend, things really got interesting when he started writing that fanfic of his: "The Legend of KanohiHauX".  I was one of the many people who he let be a part of the story, although, if remember correctly, I still went by just Takaru at the time.  Many of people were so inspired by his fanfic that they went on to write their own stories, though most tried to use his fanfic as a base.   I too was one of those people, and went on to write two separate stories, "The Chronicler's Journey" and "The Shifting."  Both of them turned out to be pretty bad, so I never finished them.  :tounge:    

On a side note, I actually found this topic on accident.  I decided to look up KanohiHauX's name in the search function just to what I would get, and his name showed up in this topic.  When I saw that one of the people who posted here mentioned both him and his fanfic, I felt I needed to say something as well.  So...yeah.  I probably won't be on all that often, but I still plan to check in from time to time.  I know there's a lot I need to catch up on, and a lot of stuff to see and do here.  I'm also thinking about reviving one, or both, of my old fanfics, but we'll see how that goes.

Well, time to sign off.  Have fun, and see you around the forums.  ^_^  

qs2697.jpg

[insert interesting signature here]

Hello everyone, my name is ComicGuy89, and it's nice to meet you all!

I was first exposed to Bionicle way back in 2001 with the Toa Mata Nestlé Promo CD, but I didn't buy any toys back then because I spent more on computer games and things of that sort. My first Bionicle was actually nearly a decade later, with 8987 Kiina. I only really started to get into constraction in earnest with the Chima ultrabuilds and then with Hero Factory. So with G2 Bionicle, it's the perfect time to really dive in and see what it's all about!

Again, nice to meet you all, and see you around!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Holla holla I'm Bluest-of-Jayys! Back in like 2010, I was known as Fried Ingenuity and I made comics using fake photoshop, brick walls, and weird sprites that ended up being sort of successful. Then my topic died and I never really came back until last year. Rode the hype train for a bit until college happened and ate my life, but now I'm back!

Back in 2007-2008 I was known as ES the Avenging Angel and I tried to art. I really tried. But we don't talk about those days.

I'm glad to see so many familiar faces from the old days. :) Maybe I won't be as scared to talk to Lady K this time around, haha. She's the reason I started drawing Bionicle in the first place. <3 I'm also happy to see so many new faces! Bionicle's still going strong. 

WHAT'S UP, BUTTERCUP???

There's an intro topic? Cool.

I'm here for the RPG and my hobbies include listening to KPOP, drawing and playing TF2. I want to make a list of BZPower member titles and if you know any of the 2002-2003 ranks or the ranks for 2006-2008, PM me. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Hey so this thing didn't exist back in my day so I'll just introduce myself here. I am Makuta Luroka. Some of you may know me as Malignus, others even know me as wierdox. I have been relatively active on the forums for several years now. That's actually about it. Welcome to BZPower everyone!

bBhcfWO.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if we can use this as a way of saying we will be absent for a while, but I'll do it anyway.

Since I'm leaving for a vacation in Sydney, I won't be online until I have access to wifi. I'll be online more often when the school holidays are over.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I wasn't really sure if this was the correct place to go, but I just wanted to say hello!  I'm new here to BZpower and I just thought I'd introduce myself.  I do a lot of different types of LEGO collecting and building.  I also like to do a lot of custom chroming!  (Like this!)

Oh! Can I get Gali's mask chromed so I can sell it on Ebay for an extreme markup?

Edited by Minty Green
  • Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Although I've had my account on this site for a little bit, I never bothered to say "hello." I guess it's just not my style.

Anyways, hello! In case you don't have eyes, my name is jed1ndy, but it's easier just to call me Jed. And I am... a person. Just a guy. Well, that's not exactly true, I am trying my best to write FDS music, and I am pretty güt at drawing. Also, I barely ever post, so you probably haven't seen me anywhere.

I think that's it. So I'm done here. Peace.

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

• 2 weeks later...

Lol I didn't see this topic before. (Facepalm emoji). Anyways, here's my introduction:

Hello! I'm ouberry, from the Lego Message Boards, mainly on the Bionicle forum. If any of you have participated in the Ship War, or gone through the later posts on the Bionicle Comedy Central 2, or looked at the earlier posts of Omega Tahu Commerical, or read "The Toa Raika" you probably know who I am. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, that's okay. I like to say I'm famous in my tiny circle in a tiny circle (maybe another tiny circle).  

Unity, Duty, Destiny

-Toa Ouberry

Hello, I am a newcomer/returner, but nobody remember me, because I did actually nothing and disappeared after two weeks of activity. I always want to make my name by making a successful thing, but I give up usually after a week. Let's see!

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

2 years later and I make a new post. Over 10 years ago, I joined the site and back a premier member. I was but a tween back then. My have things have chagned. The site is still alive, I might attempt and post a bit more here and there. Alas, being an adult is hard work itself.

I had many user names. I used metwarrior a lot. Then went to Chuck Norris, and I figured I'd just settle on the one I have. Easier in my mind. I remember hitting 1k, seemed like such a big deal then, but it's meh now. I was big into making MOCs, don't have the time and/or money for that sort of thing now.

I'm coming back-ish. I'll be on periodically. I learned that Bionicle was coming back up. I hear there was a new storyline, and I was like, "Hmmm... I wonder how BZP is doing." It seems to be doing very well.

Be back after Basic Naval Training. IE After I graduate the Navy's Basic Training. I leave December 1st 2011

Hey guuuuuys Cykron here, aka Toa Cykron on BS01. I was here back in 2005 and started a comic series and old comedy series that never really went anywhere. I finally got back into Bionicle after being away for a few years after the hiatus. If you knew me back then, just wanted to say I love you bae come back to me plz.

Gali.png

• 4 weeks later...