The Revolving Door - Official I'm New! / I'm Back!

Makaru

2 hours ago, confused piraka said:

thanks I'll think about it 

Sounds good, just keep me posted! I’d be happy to get it out of my collection and to someone who will appreciate it.

• Like 1

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

9 minutes ago, Taria Pakari said:

How are the joints, old man? Feeling a little lime green plastic, yet?

I definitely got too much UV on my plastic over the years! The wear and tear sitting here for days on end typing back in the heyday probably didn’t help hahaha!

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/23/2015 at 7:43 PM, Kohami A. said:

Uh, hey everyone. It's bizarre to be back here after like 12 years of having the account registered. How have you all been? (Also what happened to all the super old content?)

Funny how long ago this was in itself, I feel like between then and now I've become a different person a third time lol

Hello old neighbors, I hope people have been well. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! I am freshbonkle. I'm a gamer, sprite animator, music listener, Bionicle/toy enthusiast, and more. Online, my creative monkier is NanoSoft or just Nano for short. Bionicle is near and dear to me growing up with it. Used to frequent BZpower specifically back in them days as a news source but sadly, I didn't know about how to interact with forums back then and the like, which is why I didn't truly use it at the time. I think I might've had an old forum account but my forum days were in their infancy so I merely dabbled in it if anything. Anyways, I'm glad this site is still alive and kicking! It's an honor to be here. I got the recent Tahu and Takua promo set and got the OG Toa Tahu from 2001, brand new. My Bionicle passion has re ignited, wish for the line to come back one day, and hope to share that passion with y'all

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I've been back and lurking for a few weeks now, might as well say hi here. I used to be very active here back in the ancient times. I saw some funny Bionicle videos on YT recently and it reminded me of when I was young. I surprisingly remembered my login info here on BZP, and I've been catching up on all the lore I missed after I quit collecting. (Side note: Man I wish I hadn't sold all my stuff. I used to have so much stuff that is now considered rare and expensive.) 

I don't think I'll be posting all that much, but I'll probably be stopping by every so often as I work to try and re-collect the original kanohi misprints.

Edited by Misprint Hunter

MisprintHunters.png

• 6 months later...

I remember you, Misprint Hunter.

Rah here. Decided to login after a few years, out of curiosity. Probably gonna spend my time in COT.

I seem to have lost my post count. Used to be in the top 10 if Im not mistaken. Time flies.

Anyone here back from the old days?

Edited by The Rah