• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Revolving Door - Official I'm New! / I'm Back!

New members Returning members BZPower Official Topic

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 Offline The True Zedd of BZPower

The True Zedd of BZPower
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 14-October 03
  • 4,713 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2014 - 12:39 AM

I'm 'back' in the sense that I'm posting more. I've lurked semi-frequently for the past year or so.

Anyway I've been here since 2003, gone through many different usernames, had two points of PE docked with my first year, got them back with my premirship, wrote comediennes, wrote unfinished epics and was a player in the RPG forum for most of my last couple years.

#82 Offline Chaotic Being

Chaotic Being
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 11-March 08
  • 723 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2014 - 06:45 AM

This site is still breathing? Color me the best kind of surprised.

Seriously, it's great to be back. BIONICLE was such a huge part of my childhood, it's one of the few things I can't see in a cynical light.

In BZP's "prime" or whatever, I was incredibly active and ended-up doing a lot of writing. Unsurprisingly, nothing of note. I was fairly terrible then, so I can only hope I've grown less terrible over the years.

I'm really glad I decided to visit out of pure nostalgia; I might not have heard about the reboot otherwise!

Beep boop.

That's right, I just insulted you, but your brain function is so primitive that you could not understand my words of infinitely higher intellect.

Kerflaghanblarghn.

That's right, I just called you a pineapple-loving fallapallooza.

That last word was censored.

#83 Offline Mallow Toa of Smashing

Mallow Toa of Smashing
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 01-November 14
  • 45 posts

Posted Nov 01 2014 - 10:01 PM

Hi! Name's Mallow. I've been viewing BZPower for a long time now, but this is my first plunge into actually becoming a member. Now, I suppose I should start by introducing myself a bit.

I've been a fan of LEGO for a very long time, probably my whole life, and BIONICLE is something I've also been a big fan of, though I got on the BIONICLE bandwagon pretty late. Towards the end of its life actually. I got in to Hero Factory a bit, but my interest in it fizzled out around the time of Breakout, as I only got one set from that wave (Rocka). Once Brain Attack hit, I stopped caring. Now with BIONICLE returning, I feel this is a better time than ever to join BZPower.

Obligatory list of favorite BIONICLE things!

Favorite Toa: Lewa

Favorite Matoran: Hafu

Favorite Kanohi: Miru Nuva

Favorite elemental power: Air, Ice

Favorite years of the story: Tough one...I'm a bit less harsh to later years than most people from what I can tell. I'd probably go with 2001-2003, partially because they had the best comics in my opinion, though really any storyline involving the Toa Mata/Nuva is interesting in my book.

Least Favorite years of the story: 2005. DUUUUUUUUUULLLL.

Outside of LEGO, I'm an avid gamer and competitive Smash Bros. player, though I haven't played alot lately since I've been busy. In Super Smash Bros Melee and Super Smash Bros for 3DS, my main character is Jigglypuff.

Sorry if that intro was too long. I'd be glad to discuss what to do to best enjoy my experience with BZPower!

- Mallow

#84 Online Mellow Gadget

Mellow Gadget
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 05-August 13
  • 75 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2014 - 04:13 PM

After far too long a time lurking, and with the incoming return of this sacred icon of my childhood, I've resolved to be more active in this community! It'll be great to get back into this site after a lull of just over a year where I did nothing.

[New Sig Coming Soon]

Wanna read some fics?-The Mary Sue of Spherus Magna-Epic Coming Soon!

Here's my blog, where you can listen to me read bad fanfics.

#85 Offline toa ordaku

toa ordaku
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 28-October 07
  • 1,221 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2014 - 08:20 PM

I used to be heavily involved here years ago, but I haven't been on in ages.... I think I stopped more or less for good when the forums went down for...what was it, like two years? Something to do with spammers I think but I don't really remember. Anyway, just thought I'd pop on to say hi.

Rest in Peace, Joey Powers! I'm sorry that I didn't have the chance to get to know you!

Credit to ~Nausicaa~ for the second banner.
If you created the first banner, please come forward so I can give you credit.

#86 Offline exotahu4

exotahu4
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 29-March 02
  • 1,036 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2014 - 10:36 AM

Oh boy. It's been a loooooong time since I've posted here. Many years probably. I kinda lost interest after the whole Hordika thing happened, and pretty much stopped coming here. (Though I am vaguely aware of the events leading up to the end of the series)

I heard Bionicle was coming back so I figured I'd come back, see if this place was still here. (Apparently it exploded a couple of times.)

It's crazy to think how long I've had this account, I guess I'm back now. At least for a little while.

#87 Offline constantine0913

constantine0913
  • Referred Members
  • Inhabitant

• 12-November 14
  • 1 posts

Posted Nov 12 2014 - 03:42 PM

Hello all. I go by Isack in the real world and constantine anywhere else. My hobbies are reading (though now a days i dont read much of anything save for manga) drawing and gaming. Used to be a devoted halo player until i decided to build a pc this generation so unfortunately i wont be on that train any longer. My favorite animes are naruto, dragon ball, another, d gray man, and others but i dont think id spell the names correctly. My favorite games are bravely default, halo (ce-4), five nights at freddys, rouge legacy, amnesia (both), and dark souls. Naturally one of the things i like is Bionicle.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users