Makaru

The Revolving Door - Official I'm New! / I'm Back!

I'm-a back... but just for a little while. I'm trying to catalogue the KF comedy; after that I'll be hiatusing yet again.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I left, but It was kinda just me stumbling around awhile (I couldn't find the door and was too embarrassed to ask anyone) so I have just kinda been creeping around awhile. Though I am coming back, possibly for a little while.

(dunno if this counts as coming back or just saying hey I'm still here)

• Upvote 1

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

Back for like the 6th time. BZPGOT called and I answered.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

bein nostalgic about forums again

• Upvote 1

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

So, I have been "back" before, but I have gone on hiatus again...so...here I am.

The thing is, I made sure that the BZP front page is the first site that shows up when I open my we browser intentionally in an attempt to make myself be more active on this site, but here I am, 16 months since my last post.

So yeah, another old BIONICLE fan reporting for duty. Doing my part to keep this community and fanbase alive.

Edited by Toa Doublebee
  • Upvote 1

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

Greetings. New BIONICLE fan here (how often do you hear that these days, BTW?). I already had a long-term relationship with LEGO, then one day I found a "BMV" while looking for a Linkin Park song. Needless to say, it spoiled the big reveal, but it absolutely captured me. Now I just had to know what that giant robot meant!

So I jumped at MNOG, and decided to throw my 5 y/o brother into it too (that's two new fans!). I'm trying to give him the plot year-by-year (since I was doomed from the beginning), but then we got some sets from 2006... Luckily he hasn't connected much dots yet.

We're currently going through MNOG II, and I'd hope to watch MoL before the end of the year.

I came here to talk, hopefully providing you with the POV of a new fan whose any attempt at theorising will be properly debunked by a quick visit to BS01. I also plan on entering the BZPRPG sometime, since I've never gotten to experience a message board RPG before.

...So, any advice? Questions? Warnings?

• Upvote 1

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.