Flickr Contest 07/14 Voting Mk II

Flickr Contest 07/14 Voting  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Flickr Contest - July 2014 Voting

Technical difficulties - pardon the déjà vu.

This is it... it's time to vote in the July 2014 Flickr Contest!

Voting begins July 28th and ends July 31st at 11:59 P.M. EST.

The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on July 31st.

---------------------------------------------------------

BZP Rules and Guidelines

---------------------------------------------------------

1. 201407_01.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Tyrak, Toa of Light

2. 201407_02.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> "Jetbug" Class Scout Robot

3. 201407_03.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> The Ice Rahi

4. 201407_04.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Toa Lewa: Spirit of Air

5. 201407_05.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Fulmine, Toa of Lightning

6. 201407_06.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Dural, my SM

7. 201407_09.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Tamaru

8. 201407_10.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Krika Revamp

9. 201407_11.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Vylin

10. 201407_12.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Scavenge

11. 201407_13.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Dreife of the Nine Gold Blades

• Upvote 1
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

I was torn between the sleek simplicity of number two and the somewhat eerie number ten, but ultimately I had to pick the latter. I think it's nice it isn't a limited Bionicle posterboy, but an original MoC incorporating pieces from each pool (Technic, Bionicle and System). Still, a good bunch, each deserving of their spots.

Edited by Cupcake Tyrant Dar

morekake.jpg

Huh, hidden poll results. I hope there wasn't any evidence of foul play in the previous poll. Nevermind, I can see the results now. How odd. Or not? It apparently is coming and going. Very strange.

Anyway, voted for number 2 (fruitlessly, if this will be anything like the first poll :P), although I love Lewa and Scavenge too.

~B~

Edited by Ballom

I rather like the build of #1. But I also like DV's take on Lewa. Between the two, I went with Tyrak.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Huh, that's an odd bug keeping us from seeing the results. Don't remember ever encountering this before?

Anyway, I voted for 11, which is the same one I had voted for previously. There were a lot of good ones here, but 11's design intrigued me, and I just had to vote for the pose too!

Good luck y'all!

:music:

#11. I liked Driefe the second I saw him. Lewa just doesn't feel like Lewa to me, he lost a lot of the original character that the Toa Mata had; and it really bugs me. Tyrak and Tamaru were my other choices.

Edited by The Malicious Phantom

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I don't understand why there has to be a revote. The way I understand it, somebody got upset because a group of people agreed to vote on a MOC that they liked together as a group; this isn't breaking any rules. However, I agree that waiting until the last minute to do so is a rather cheap move and shouldn't be done in such a way if a group vote will be in effect.

• Upvote 5

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

10 looks so good. Lots of interesting parts. Probably the best in my opinion. 1 looks very well made with nice colours and a good design. Love the simplicity and size of 2 and 3. They are just great. 11, also very nice. Different for Chro's stuff, but I like it! 5 has a good use of parts and they have done well to make an interesting design. 7 I have already said how much I like the MOC. Very nice indeed. 8 and 9 look very nice although I do believe that the Krika revamps that's the cake. 4 is okay. Not too much to say really.

• Upvote 1

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I voted for 10 as I did the first time around, its a really unique looking MOC, and you've got to love the metallic blue of course.  It was close cut with 1, 8 and 11.  Theres a lot of really good MOCs in this poll.  4 and 7 are really great too, but as is always the hazard of revamps (Particularly from '01), they just don't match well in my head to the original characters.

• Upvote 1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I voted for entry 7 again. I really love entries 4 and 10, but entry 7 just looks the most... right (which I know is odd considering this is art we're talking about and what can really be 'right'?) I dunno. #7's just my favorite.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]