Faybos

toa_tsujii_2014___15_by_faybos-d7stn5q.j

A wandering Ronin looking for someone to guide his sword. Toa Tsujii is not what you’d call a straight-lace member of justice, always chasing after women and occasionally engaged in underground ordeals of thievery and adventure.

Despite this, his heart is in the right place, looking to do some good wherever he can as he travels from village to village in his exhibitionist exploits. His name is well known amongst the islands, believed to be a simple lech looking for his next score, but that is not close to the truth as it would appear…

—————-

Ah now here is a man who needed a good overhaul. And more importantly a cemented identity. While I normally don’t agree with cloth being a major part of a bionicle design, I do believe that they could be used tertiary at best. As in only for decoration or show of rank and would not be so abundant that it would get in the way of the armour and mechanics that those builds are known for. I also wanted to give off the vibe that he is a charmer, and the cloth was a good way to go about it without letting it get out of hand.

The material is fire retardant, so he won’t be lighting himself on fire any time soon.

As for that right arm of his, he lost it in a smelting accident during his matoran years. Ouch. Luckily an iron matoran was happy to rebuild him something to compensate for it.

Anyway, hope you all like the design (and don’t mind that silly little sketch of Fay in the corner there. He’s just digging his new mask.)

Edited by Faybos
  • Upvote 2