Golden Mask set wise

TERIDAX941

I know, you're probably sick of me starting topics about Golden masks, but ah well. :P

Anyways, I recently got my hands on all 6 Mata golden masks, and I noticed that they're semi-transparent (kinda like one of the versions of the copper huna) such that you can see through them when you put them up to the light. And I'm just wondering, were they all made like that, or were there actually different versions of the actual parts, and I just happened to get six types that were all this quality? :)

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

All the gold masks from the mask packs in 2002 were semitransparent like that. The official name for that color is 178 Yellow Flip/Flop. Likewise, the silver masks in the same mask packs were 179 Silver Flip/Flop and had the same effect. And copper masks were 176 Red Flip/Flop. I do not know any other colors that have this unique characteristic. Later gold and silver masks, like the Avohkii or Olmak, do not have this effect.