A few of my random Bionicle MOCs

I have no real proper backstory or genuine names for these guys, just a couple of pictures to show the basic designs and construction of them, I'm especially proud of that little robot, the Kopaka/Lewa guy, and of course, the Nui-Jagamobile (Seriously, you tell me that doesn't sound awesome when you say it. Nui-Jagamobile. Okay, it is kinda stupid). On the other hand, I HATE the spear dude. Not because he's bad or anything, I think he looks pretty cool, but because he's such a simple build. Slizer was just me using parts that weren't going to be too useful anywhere else.

Because ImageShack won't let me choose a semi-decent resolution for thumbnails, I'm just going to link the gallery (If that's against any rules or anything, do let me know.) and hopefully you'll like what you see in there.
Well, here they are: https://imageshack.com/a/vGjz/1

These were completely random builds with no basic ideas in mind, just a very limited pool of parts from mostly later years of Bionicle (I was still able to keep my silver Akaku when my old collection was donated to my primary school a few years back, though), along with some Hero Factory, and half a Slizer I got at a school fete's markets.

Anyways, tell me what you think, if I did things right, what needs improving, all that kind of thing.
Hopefully I'll pick up something from what people have to say about these, and if so, I'll be sure to put it to use, although I won't be improving anything much until I buy some more parts (Which I shall be doing very soon).

"You know, there's something to be said for the simplicity of an axe and a couple nudges with the barrel of a Cordak as a way of getting others to cooperate." - Some Skakdi I just made up to say that quote

Yeah, I agree on the background, I was just up late and couldn't find a better place than the desk I do everything else on (That paper really saved me a lot of trouble showing the details on the cyclops-droid and the little Skrall guy.). I'll set up a little area for MOC displays and photos fairly soon, but first I have to find a good spot that isn't in the way at all. (Or maybe I'll just put them atop my TV, I dunno)
I know which one you mean by chibi-Stronius, but I see him as more of a generic Skrall or Bone Hunter, simply because I don't have the Stronius helmet (Though I'll put one on him if I ever get one, he'd look SICK with it.). 
As an aside, any particular thoughts on the Kopaka-Lewa, Nui-Jagamobile, or Cyclopsdroid? Those three are my personal favourites, and it'd be good to hear what I've gotten right and what could be better (The spine on KL stands out to me as a big flaw, though the "cloak" hides it pretty well.). 

"You know, there's something to be said for the simplicity of an axe and a couple nudges with the barrel of a Cordak as a way of getting others to cooperate." - Some Skakdi I just made up to say that quote