Hint at Return of Bionicle on S@H

I would like to point out that phantoka has not revealed the source of his finding this out. Roughly 2 hours ago (10 pm est) I discovered this and posted on various sites upon which other sites reported they had found it out themselves afterwards. Here is my proof:

YeA6lnF.png

Not a huge deal, but I figured I'd point it out. The original post is on tumblr

• Upvote 7

Ladies and gentlemen, the Hope Train has now arrived at the station. Please disembark and board the Hype Train to proceed to your final destination.

:)

~|ET|~

• Upvote 19

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I'd call that more than just a "hint".

• Upvote 4

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I would like to point out that phantoka has not revealed the source of his finding this out. Roughly 2 hours ago (10 pm est) I discovered this and posted on various sites upon which other sites reported they had found it out themselves afterwards. Here is my proof:

YeA6lnF.png

I found my discovery from a thread on /toy/, where we've been discussing a possible return for a good chunk of the day. That's where an anonymous user found out and shared this exact image. I thought it'd be a good idea to let this site know as well.

Why does it matter where I was given this information anyways? Or is it because I'm the one to post it first? Honestly, I just wanted to share info. I've been doing it in the Leaked Policy topic for a few days.

Edited by anime phantoka
Signature Guidelines: Image size may not exceed 250x100 combined or 468x60 combined.

I tried this a few days ago and it linked me to the HF page, but today it gave me the "coming soon" page. It's definately coming back, guys.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

TTV called it first. This looks like a pretty certain confirmation. Choo-choo!

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

Bunkles Konfirmed?

• Upvote 2

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

The hype train is departing for me. So pumped for new sets!

“We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

-The Doctor

Oh, come on. It's obvious BIONICLE is returning.

Other sites, youtube channels officially sponsored by LEGO, and I'm sure other BZPower members

have now seen the color photos of BIONICLE stands pre-made, with prototypes already on them!

Hero factory fans will be disappointed to know BIONICLE is back, and hero factory, is unfortunately

gone.

• Upvote 1

I have this abiding fear that Lego doesn't have the ability to do Bionicle the same way again, that it'll be less adult, that it won't even have a story in the way it did before. That said,

YEESSSSS!!!

IT'S BACK 

Edit: Someone called Absorbing Yeti asked Greg on the Lego message boards half an Hour ago.

This was his response:

"During my time with LEGO, I have often had to deny or  refuse to comment on leaked images or leaked information related to BIONICLE, Ninjago, City and other lines. The alternative would be to let LEGO's competitors know way too early what was coming out from us, giving them time to produce knock-offs. In my experience, LEGO fans have the maturity to understand this. If there were people getting upset about this, to be honest, they should have the sense not to expect a LEGO employee to leak confidential information and they shouldn't be asking  in the first place."

Edited by tamaru1234

Mantax can win connect four in three moves.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

YESYESALLTHEHYPEINTHEWORLDYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

*Melts into pile of pure hype*

Edit: Screen-stretching text fixed.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 1

The hype train's moving at warp speed now. Better get on it while you can!

Anyway, this is awesome. Really interested in seeing what the story is going to be about.

-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

YeA6lnF.png

I found my discovery from a thread on /toy/, where we've been discussing a possible return for a good chunk of the day. That's where an anonymous user found out and shared this exact image. I thought it'd be a good idea to let this site know as well.

Why does it matter where I was given this information anyways? Or is it because I'm the one to post it first? Honestly, I just wanted to share info. I've been doing it in the Leaked Policy topic for a few days.

Guess it doesn't really matter :) (I was "The Real Ryan Chapman" on /toy/ because I felt foolish that I forgot about my gmail being open.)