Hint at Return of Bionicle on S@H

I'm still not really sure if I should get my hopes up. I'm not boarding the hype train just yet.

I'm not boarding it yet either. I don't want to get too excited for this only for it not to be returning after all. 

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I can't decide whether I want to get on the hype train or not :/

When Bionicle ended it began to bring an end to my childhood and I'm not sure if Bionicle coming back is a good thing. I've grown up a lot since then and I'm a little worried that it's going to ruin my childhood memories if I'm honest. :P

But I am curious to see what's going to happen. I don't want to get over excited because I got over excited for Hero Factory because I thought it was going to be the next big thing, and it turned out to be a little rubbish and didn't really hold my attention. I can probably blame that on getting older though. :P

~ Argentum

Hero factory fans will be disappointed to know BIONICLE is back, and hero factory, is unfortunately

gone.

Actually, that's not really a big deal. Bionicle was mostly the exception, as most themes' end don't usually cause their fans to throw fits or anything. The 4 and a half years (maybe 5 if it gets a final wave next year) HF lasted is a lot more than most themes get, really, so no one should have any real reason to be disappointed.

Anyway yeah Bionicle! Woo. Hoo.

• Upvote 3

AXKP5KC.png

Nonono, this is why you MUST get on it.

Don't you see how they have definitely taken this down BECAUSE of our reactions across the internet? If it truly was a mistake, and they announce it as such, then we have lost some faith in this. However, if LEGO try their best at hiding it, then this is further more coal to add to the fire.

• Upvote 5

I'm not getting it anymore. It's gone. http://search-en.lego.com/?q=bionicle&cc=US

This is why I refused to get on the hype train just yet.

Meanwhile, a web designer is quietly dismissed from the The Lego Group...

Personally, I will wait to see what the story is going to be about before boarding any "hype trains" :P

• Upvote 3

Not sure if I should board the hype train yet. Not out of the possibility of this not coming true but because I don't want Bionicle's story to be ruined and/or "meh" sets to be released with the new Hero Factory parts system (which isn't bad, but it takes away from the Technic origins of Bionicle).

Hail Hydra. Hail Denmark.

I'm not getting it anymore. It's gone. http://search-en.lego.com/?q=bionicle&cc=US

Because they realised that it was discovered and wasn't supposed to be shared yet.

• Upvote 2

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Because they realised that it was discovered and wasn't supposed to be shared yet.

Thinking that should be your first reaction. Redirecting to a "Coming Soon" page could not be a mistake.

~|ET|~

• Upvote 3

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

This seems like a rather thin lead to grab on to...

BUT THAT'S NEVER STOPPED ME BEFORE.

CHOO CHOOOOOOOOOOO

This is possibly my new favorite gif.

Okay. How many coincidences can we have, really?

**increases internal likelihood of Bionicle returning to 70%**

• Upvote 2
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

CHOO CHOOOOOOOOOOO

*Facepalm* That's not how it works!

"It hasn't been proven impossible" Seems to parallel most of what I'm seeing here.

If the website thing happened at any other time, it wouldn't mean much of anything. 

I'm still skeptical.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I tried it earlier, and it worked. I just tried it again, and it simply brought up Hero Factory things. Something about this is... off.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Thinking that should be your first reaction. Redirecting to a "Coming Soon" page could not be a mistake.

~|ET|~

The way their system works is that it would have specifically been entered for the search term of "bionicle" to redirect to the static coming soon page (because as you can tell by searching other cancelled themes like "monorail", it doesn't show that coming soon page). So if Bionicle isn't actually going to be "coming soon", then someone with content creation access to the LEGO Shop website intentionally added incorrect information to the site to mislead the community and Shop.LEGO.com users/buyers, therefore they'll probably lose their job for such a stunt.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Dont mean to burst any bubbles and i've been on this hype train but Lego is trying to cover this up. In an ask Greg topic he tried to make it sound like it was just buggy and now your rederectied to herofactory. Lego is trying to cover it up. I dont understand why lego stop this and take my money. TAKE IT!!! also i think the hype train needs some new cars added

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Ladies and gentlemen, the Hope Train has now arrived at the station. Please disembark and board the Hype Train to proceed to your final destination.

:)

~|ET|~

Disappointment.

• Upvote 1

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

In an ask Greg topic he tried to make it sound like it was just buggy and now your rederectied to herofactory.

The redirect to Hero Factory is how the LEGO Shop website was from the first year after Bionicle was no longer on the site to the day it was changed to the coming soon page. They just reverted the change they had made after the community discovered the new redirect.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

have now seen the color photos of BIONICLE stands pre-made, with prototypes already on them!

Photos can be faked. It'd be awful hard to fake this.

Although until I see offiicial confirmation I won't assume it's real. But this looks pretty solid.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

It would be great if this was true. I don't think I'll get hyped just yet. But the last time I completely dismissed a rumor on this site it was the one about Bionicle's cancellation.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

CHOO CHOOOOOOOOOOO

*Facepalm* That's not how it works!

"It hasn't been proven impossible" Seems to parallel most of what I'm seeing here.

If the website thing happened at any other time, it wouldn't mean much of anything.

I'm still skeptical.

I...don't really get what you're saying.

But anyway, timing has a lot to do with "coincidences".

Edited by Kopekemaster
  • Upvote 1
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

The coverup makes it worse :P

But I am really glad that LEGO is aware of our hype, at least now they know they're making the right move if they are indeed doing this and that people support them :)

Yep. :P  Super psyched now. Been aboard the hype train a long time ago. :D  Made sure to hand out tickets to those I know as well.

SV

qs31325.jpg

First person to discover what realm Icarax was assigned to.

SV and TDI's comix! Now accepting guest stars! Collision of Worlds Makuta Rayzax 2.0

biokini.png

It's all just too much. Images of the wobblers that are different in bw than in color and make more sense in color, box dimensions, the search function on LEGO suddenly linking to coming soon, then not! Not to mention Bionicle.com and Bioniclestory.com also did the same thing yesterday. Now they link to LEGO's front page? What started as "the usual hoax" is now more official than some people give it credit! There's no way this much dedication would go into a hoax like that and get everyone all worked up. If it turns out that is this all really fake, congrats to that guy. Otherwise, I'm not just on the hype train, I'm scooping coal into the furnace! 

• Upvote 1

Is there still room for me on the hype train? Looks like it's getting pretty full.

*climbs on top of hype train*

Hopefully a Bionicle return is really coming, I'm not sure I would actually buy more sets or anything but a new story and stuff would be pretty cool. :P

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231