Hint at Return of Bionicle on S@H

I did discover this, though. Sorry to be a bit of a party pooper.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

This couldn't have been a mistake. They deliberately had to go in and change the redirect to that coming soon page, and that was a decision that had to have been approved by someone high up. I think this was a hint. 

I'm pretty sure it was always a redirect page (unless it was changed then changed back). I remember in a post in a topic about the Bionicle websites coming down a few months ago (August, I think?), where someone had said they typed 'Bionicle.com' and it redirected them. I even tried a few times.

2xu8Ptu.png

Hey, I was just saying. I'd love to see Bionicle come back as much as everybody else, I'm just thinking it may be a mistake. Just trying to be ambiguous and give both sides of the argument.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Hey, I was just saying. I'd love to see Bionicle come back as much as everybody else, I'm just thinking it may be a mistake. Just trying to be ambiguous and give both sides of the argument.

Alone? Yes. it could easily be a mistake. But this came after a series of things that suggest BIONICLE to return next year. People merely see this as confirmation of the already sizable pile of evidence.

• Upvote 4

This couldn't have been a mistake. They deliberately had to go in and change the redirect to that coming soon page, and that was a decision that had to have been approved by someone high up. I think this was a hint. 

I'm pretty sure it was always a redirect page (unless it was changed then changed back). I remember in a post in a topic about the Bionicle websites coming down a few months ago (August, I think?), where someone had said they typed 'Bionicle.com' and it redirected them. I even tried a few times.

Yes, it had always redirected to the products page. The redirection to the coming soon page was totally new, though.

Bliss.png

The evidence seems overwhelming...and yet I am still, perhaps irrationally, skeptical.

At any rate, I'm considering buying tickets to the hype train...looks like they'll be sold out pretty soon...

• Upvote 1

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

Whatever that is, I hope that Bionicle will be coming back because I miss it so much.:( I have been waiting for four years so far for this, but I don't have to get my hopes too high, but I'm excited!:)

Edited by Lenny7092
  • Upvote 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

OKAY SO

I SAT DOWN AND MADE THIS VIDEO IN COMMEMORATION OF THIS DISCOVERY

That was something. I'm not exactly sure what kind of something but it was definitely a type of something.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Does anyone else think it would be a good idea for this news story to be updated on the main page, saying that this possible hint is no longer there? That way, people who haven't read the comments here or in other topics wouldn't be confused if they checked it out for themselves and only found HF sets instead of a Lego page with a possible hint to Bionicle's return.

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster
  • Upvote 2

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

OKAY SO

I SAT DOWN AND MADE THIS VIDEO IN COMMEMORATION OF THIS DISCOVERY

That is fantastic. :D Congratulations on winning the Internet. :P

Does anyone else think it would be a good idea for this news story to be updated on the main page, saying that this possible hint is no longer there? That way, people who haven't read the comments here or in other topics wouldn't be confused if they checked it out for themselves and only found HF sets instead of a Lego page with a possible hint to Bionicle's return.

Done.

-Gata signoff.png

• Upvote 1

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

As a side note to this, when was it that Bionicle.com and Bioniclestory.com got taken down?

~ Argentum

As a side note to this, when was it that Bionicle.com and Bioniclestory.com got taken down?

'Twas May 30 of last year. cLiCkY

Edited by Snubby

2xu8Ptu.png

'Twas May 30 of last year. cLiCkY

So, what if they took them down so they could prepare new content and bring them straight back as soon as the new Bionicle came out, so that all the old stuff is gone ready for a reboot? :o

Or maybe I'm just crazy.

It's like double bluffing, except not. Maybe sort of kinda. 

~ Argentum

I'm still rather skeptical. Yes, the "Coming Soon" page is rather... interesting, but until I start seeing images that say "This is what is coming, do not share this with the public" as opposed to loose prototypes, I'm refusing to board the hype train. I will not support this foolishness with my money yet.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

I'm still rather skeptical. Yes, the "Coming Soon" page is rather... interesting, but until I start seeing images that say "This is what is coming, do not share this with the public" as opposed to loose prototypes, I'm refusing to board the hype train. I will not support this foolishness with my money yet.

How exactly is money involved?

I'm not saying we should call it definite -- extremely unlikely coincidence could happen ( :P) -- but yeah...

Edit: *belatedly hopes it was a joke about train ticket price* *feels silly*

Um... the hype train is free! :P

Edited by bonesiii
  • Upvote 1

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I regret making that video, the hype train nonsense has gone out of control. There's such a thing as wearing a joke thin :/

Even if you're not convinced by this news story or the leaks or whatever, there's nothing wrong with wishful thinking! You're gonna be disappointed either way if it doesn't happen, whether you were excited or doubtful, so there's no point in worrying about being on the wrong side :)

Edited by Pomegranate
  • Upvote 5

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

How exactly is money involved?

I'm not saying we should call it definite -- extremely unlikely coincidence could happen ( :P) -- but yeah...

Edit: *belatedly hopes it was a joke about train ticket price* *feels silly*

Um... the hype train is free! :P

It was a joke about buying a hype ticket. If they're free, then I refuse to support this nonsense with my presence... so far. Later on? Perhaps.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Choo choo! Clegane Bowl GET HYPE

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended