Bionicle Comics and Books (Buy/Trade)

joev14

So, with Bionicle's likely return, I've gone and bought up every ounce of Bionicle-related media I can find. The story is what I believe made Bionicle great, and I like having the collection.

I have just about every book. However, my collection really suffers in terms of the comics. I'm missing a lot of the comics in the original series, and a few from Ignition. I never really liked the papercutz collections.

I am in need of Metru Nui #16-22 #16-17, Ignition #0, #2, #7, & #8. Also, I am interested in getting the three Glatorian-era young readers books (Secret of Certavus, Desert of Danger, & Challenge of Mata Nui). I already have the 2008 Takanuva book.

I have doubles of Metru Nui #24, Ignition #5, #9, #12, #13, and Glatorian #4. I also have an extra copy of Adventures Book #4 and Legends Book #2. I am unlikely to sell these, I'd prefer to trade them in exchange for ones I need.

Incidentally, if anyone's interested, I've created copies of all the Story Serials in a nice printable format. If you'd be wiling to do a trade, and are interested in purchasing some of these, I can sell them to you or give them to you in exchange for comics I am missing.

Hope you guys can help me complete my collection!

Edited by joev14

I have metru nui 18, and I'm looking to sell it. I'm in the UK.

On a side note, do you have Mata Nui's guide to Bara Magna? I'm looking to sell my copy.

I already own that guide. I also recently obtained that comic. I'm only missing Metru Nui #16 & #17 now.

Hey,

I realise you said you didn't want to sell the comics, but as you only have two left to get, I was wondering if I could tempt you?

My collection currently stands at:

-Comic 3 - in the UK we had different numbers, so what I'm calling comic 3 is actually comic 4, i.e it's comic 4 but with the number 3 on the front

-Comic 12

-Comic 13

-Comic 18

-Comic 19

-Comic 23

-Ignition 1

-Ignition 4

-Ignition 10

-Ignition 11

-Glatorian Comic 6

But I'd be more than happy to expand it with the comics you have doubles of. I pay paypal and I'd pay for shipping to the UK also :)

~ Argentum

Hey,

I realise you said you didn't want to sell the comics, but as you only have two left to get, I was wondering if I could tempt you?

My collection currently stands at:

-Comic 3 - in the UK we had different numbers, so what I'm calling comic 3 is actually comic 4, i.e it's comic 4 but with the number 3 on the front

-Comic 12

-Comic 13

-Comic 18

-Comic 19

-Comic 23

-Ignition 1

-Ignition 4

-Ignition 10

-Ignition 11

-Glatorian Comic 6

But I'd be more than happy to expand it with the comics you have doubles of. I pay paypal and I'd pay for shipping to the UK also :)

I'd be willing to sell each comic for $1 plus whatever shipping costs are. Combined shipping applies. (Shoot me a PM with your address).