BZP Mafia Discussion

Voltex

I know this isn't strictly mafia-related, but since this topic also serves as a kinda general G&T disscussion topic, would anyone be interested in seeing a The Hunt II?

I'd be happy to see more Mafia-cousins, such as the Hunt or Reservoir Dogs. They don't seem to hinder the Mafia games.

• Upvote 5

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Mmm, nice to see The Hunt has been brought up.

Hopefully under a new host The Hunt can become a more accepted game, and not have be as bad a train wreck as the first.

And Reservoir Dogs I asked Fighty about. He didn't care about a new one. I would like to try my hosting skills again and make another, if you guys are willing.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

What are those?

These are they.

Mmm, nice to see The Hunt has been brought up.

Hopefully under a new host The Hunt can become a more accepted game, and not have be as bad a train wreck as the first.

And Reservoir Dogs I asked Fighty about. He didn't care about a new one. I would like to try my hosting skills again and make another, if you guys are willing.

I still don't see why you consider the Hunt such a failure. Sure, it wasn't a smashing success, and it could have been tighter, but it worked. For what it's worth, I enjoyed it. It was, at least, a pleasant diversion from the normal chaos.

I'd be happy if you hosted a game of Reservoir Dogs.

I aslo toss my hat in the ring of side or main game. I need to redeem myself after the fiasco that was unfinished business.

Ah yes, Unfinished Business. That was more of a divergent species of Mafia than it was a variation. It could have worked, but it needed a good deal of tightening up. It also stands as an example of why posting all the rules is important.

I blame it for cursing me to be perpetually a Mafioso. =P

The fact that it was so different means that I really can't judge you too harshly on it. I'd be fine with you hosting another Mafia game, provided you learned from your mistakes.

Speaking of hosting, when's Underscore going to do Deaths Can Deceive?

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

Say would anyone be interested in an off topic mafia?

I've been coming up with ideas and roles for a F-Zero themed mafia with roles based on the pilot's personalities and characteristics.

Off-Topic Culture Mafia?

If the games are smaller than the Games & Trivia ones, they might work. If they're too large, they risk draining G&T Mafia.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo
  • Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

I'm beginning think that 25 people is simply too large for a game. 15-20 is probably ideal for BZP. It doesn't help that a lot of people sign up and then don't play, so much of the problem is simply that spots are taken and then not used.

That assumes that you can predict which players will be inactive. Despite the existence of the term "Type Four," I can't think of any players who can be counted upon to not appear.

gZsNWyr.png

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to throw my hat in for the next game and it's running, I have a cool gimmick for it : the game is run on schedule.

not gonna lie

not sure the world is ready for that gimmick

but i know that i am ready

so you have my support

• Upvote 2

Since apparently nobody knows how to count votes, I decided to do it for you. This is the current tally since voting started back in April. (I had initially thought it finished, but apparently people are still voting.)

Luroka: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Underscore: 1. 2.

Tiragath: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.

ToaKapura1234 1.

It should be noted that QP has voted twice. You are gonna have to pick a side.

I will keep a running tally of votes in this post. PAY ATTENTION TO THIS POST!

If you want to vote or host, say so now. Voting will close this Saturday, June 13th, 2015, at 12:00 PM EST!!!

Edited by Ryuko Matoi
  • Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png

Since apparently nobody knows how to count votes, I decided to do it for you. This is the current tally since voting started back in April. (I had initially thought it finished, but apparently people are still voting.)

Luroka: 1. 2. 3. 4.

QP: 1.

Underscore: 1. 2.

Kaneo Takarada: 1. 2.

Voltex: 1.

Tiragath: 1.

It should be noted that QP has voted twice. You are gonna have to pick a side.

I will keep a running tally of votes in this post. PAY ATTENTION TO THIS POST!

If you want to vote or host, say so now. Voting will close this Saturday, June 13th, 2015, at 12:00 PM EST!!!

Kaneo is gath, Luroka.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I would like to throw my hat in for the next game and it's running, I have a cool gimmick for it : the game is run on schedule.

That would be a cool gimmick. Mind you, no one sets out to run a game unpunctually.

As long as you don't do anything recklessly avant-garde, you have my vote.

gZsNWyr.png

That would be a cool gimmick. Mind you, no one sets out to run a game unpunctually.

As long as you don't do anything recklessly avant-garde, you have my vote.

Then you are rescinding your prior vote for yourself.

bBhcfWO.png