BZP Mafia Discussion

Voltex

Alrighty then. If I don't get a vote one way or the other by tommorrow morning, I will cast the RNG, and we'll have some Mafia.

Eh, not that I don't trust you or anything but if it does come to that shouldn't a neutral third party cast the RNG?

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Alrighty then. If I don't get a vote one way or the other by tommorrow morning, I will cast the RNG, and we'll have some Mafia.

Eh, not that I don't trust you or anything but if it does come to that shouldn't a neutral third party cast the RNG?

She's got more votes than you - so she'd be casting it to see which one of her games goes up, not to see whether it's you or her hosting.

~Unit#phntk#1

She's got more votes than you - so she'd be casting it to see which one of her games goes up, not to see whether it's you or her hosting.

~Unit#phntk#1

Though, the votes are split between her games, not necessarily for her specifically, you could say. xP

Yarr, it's one of those irksome situations - and I suppose it's my own fault for proposing two games and splitting the vote. :P Which means that I might have used the other proposal to rope in more votes, which makes this a matter of dubious poll ethics. However, I'm going to risk it in the interest of not spending forever deciding this.

*spins RNG*

Here we go.

In the future, I will not be doing this again. My gut hurts already. 

I think we should just say that each potential host can only submit one idea durign each voting period.

This.

• Upvote 1

Perhaps we should vote on who the next Host will be before we pick the game. Just to avoid any confusion.

Yeah that sounds good. Or just starting the game while its unclear who the host should be without even giving me a chance to respond first. Yeah that's cool too.

Edited by ToaKapura1234
  • Upvote 2

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

But what gave you the right to make that decision? No one supported your suggestion (I'm not saying they disagreed, they just said nothing either way and you assumed.)

• Upvote 1

I think that in the future, if you're not sure what to do, you shouldn't hesitate to delay. A promise assumes a certain reason. As long as you have good cause to hesitate, then none of us are going to fault you. If Voltex can do it, so can you. :P

That said, you acted in a respectful manner, and I don't think there's any need for anyone to get riled up. It's just a game, after all.

Though if ToaK wants to host his game alongside yours, I won't object. Desolation (through no fault of its hosts) isn't moving at the fastest pace, at the moment.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo
  • Upvote 3

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

You have until tomorrow afternoon (so around 18 hours) if you have reason to object to me hosting the next side game.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

It's nice to see that, as of late, side games are taking around ten-fourteen days or so instead of lingering around for a month and then dying a slow death. We've had around 3 side games in the time it used to take for one side game. A significant improvement from that long chain of games that never quite ended that was happening for about eight months. 

Good game, Fishers. Let's hope Kapura's game continues the trend... if nobody objects to it, that is. 

Edited by SLEUP
  • Upvote 7

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I should point out that people with quotation marks like this (") around their name "Like This" are impossible to add into a group PM unless they were the person initially PMed. This is a problem I ran into when I was hosting FFFO. Nevermore has them around his name and BZP's system wouldn't recognise it as a valid name. 

For the sake of Mafia, if you play I would kindly ask you to not have characters in your names that make you near impossible to add to a group PM. (Are "s even 'legal' characters going by the rules of BZP...?)

Just a little message I really should have posted when I initially encountered the problem, but I was more concerned with hosting the game at the time. 

Oh, and supporting Blade as host for the next main game. 

Edited by SLEUP

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Sounds good to me. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar