BZP Mafia Discussion

Voltex

At the rate you guys are reserving spots, there's not going to be any room left for the people who manage to be online at the time that the game actually goes up...

• Upvote 6

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

We're reserving spots here now? In which case put me down please

*shoots violently*

Oh hey, I get it.

At the rate you guys are reserving spots, there's not going to be any room left for the people who manage to be online at the time that the game actually goes up...

Well, on the other hand these are the people who would be vying for a spot anyway, and fear they won't be around when the game does eventually go up.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I apologize for being kind of inactive recently, as I was type 4 in Insight, as I have a concert tomorrow and an audition Wednesday.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Well, I don't know how many people will really care about this little announcement (and even still, it won't show up for a long time yet), but I just finished writing up By the Numbers 3, and whenever it ends up being released, I think it will be a very fun game to both play and host.

While By the Numbers 2 was essentially a carbon-copy of By the Numbers roles-wise, By the Numbers 3 will introduce two roles that will, I believe, shake things up just enough to give this game an interesting spin for the final game in the trilogy.

Anyway, that's all.

I need to go plan out how I'm going to obnoxiously hype up the game for several months now

• Upvote 7

Spoiler
this is a more tag labeled "Spoiler", you can do nothing to stop me

I'm sorry I couldn't resist

*Snaps fingers*

I. Burn, that is actually pretty amusing, I have to say.

This is pretty nice news, though! ^^

• Upvote 4

game idea for anybody interested

---

Bionicle Mafia [Fates]: Conquest

King-type role. Each night they pick one or two players; these players are giving the option of either becoming loyal to the King, or turning against them. Nobody knows how many players have received the offer, nor do they know how many have accepted.

If the King manages to get more than half of the game's players loyal to them, they and all of their loyal subjects automatically win the game. But if they fail to do so, all players not loyal to the King will win instead.

• Upvote 2

game idea for anybody interested

---

Bionicle Mafia [Fates]: Conquest

King-type role. Each night they pick one or two players; these players are giving the option of either becoming loyal to the King, or turning against them. Nobody knows how many players have received the offer, nor do they know how many have accepted.

If the King manages to get more than half of the game's players loyal to them, they and all of their loyal subjects automatically win the game. But if they fail to do so, all players not loyal to the King will win instead.

Hmm... This sounds a bit messy. Hail the Mad King worked, thanks to the urgency caused by the Pyros. Here, you've got a man-hunt with nothing to go on, which, methinks, is conducive to the sort of Type 2 behavior that would make this a wash for the King. Even if everyone was a Type 1, the King would still be overpowered. All he has to do is lay reasonably low and use his cronies to prevent his hanging. 

Do you mean half of the game's total players, or simply half the living ones?

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Half of the total players.

King isn't very overpowered; they have no control over whether players decide to become loyal to them or not. They also aren't immune to death in any way, and have no special abilities beyond picking two players each night to ask. If the Mafia of the game ends up targeting them, well, sucks to be the King.

If anything, the King would be severely under powered.

Edited by Lucina

Half of the total players.

King isn't very overpowered; they have no control over whether players decide to become loyal to them or not. They also aren't immune to death in any way, and have no special abilities beyond picking two players each night to ask. If the Mafia of the game ends up targeting them, well, sucks to be the King.

If anything, the King would be severely under powered.

The loyalty bit slipped me by, sorry about that. I also assumed that he took the place of the Mafia.

Well, that might work. I'm still somewhat dubious. The King seems like a distraction. Why should any player want to side with him?

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)