BZP Mafia Discussion

Voltex

Seems to be the case for the spiderweb Mafia too. Though, for Topsy-turvydom, keep in mind Quisoves is probably still ill. In the mean-time, I'm about to do something that you will all probably cringe at. 

Quisoves Pugnat, Game Host, incapacitated by Illness. Some say QP's games are cursed.

Korkoa, Game Host, incapacitated by ???.

Suspect list:

You

Me

Tahu

Kopaka

Pohatu

Umarak

Ekimu

Games & Trivia Forum

Storyline & Theories

Blogs

The Piraka

Real Life

Portalfig's Repeated Disappearing Act

The Next BIONICLE Mafia Game

NOPE

MOPE

Some Other Acronym

Voting closes in 24 hours, whenever that is. Disclaimer: 24 hours is up to the discretion of the host and by 24 hours, they may mean up to a millenia.

• Upvote 7

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I vote real life, as they're the most likely suspect.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I vote the Next BIONICLE Mafia Game. It's obvious, really. It needs to come into being, so it can take its place as Mafia's Champion!

What did MOPE and NOPE even stand for again?

who knows?

MOPE was made during Dead Sea I think

or maybe Tower of Trepidation

or maybe even later, I dunno

Let's see. I was around when it formed. Ah, it was during Carnival of Death (which I didn't play, oddly enough.)

Now, where was I? Oh, yes.

I LIVE! LOOK UPON MY WORK, YE MIGHTY, AND DESPAIR (of my sanity, that is.)

• Upvote 4

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Also I'm quite certain Dead Sea was my first mafia game.

At least you can still view your first mafia game. =p

• Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Also I'm quite certain Dead Sea was my first mafia game.

At least you can still view your first mafia game. =p

yes

i too wish i could still look upon Bionicle Mafia 30: Eyewitness, and thus bear witness to my majestic strategies and daring moves in the game

except that i think i posted maybe three times to vote and otherwise hid because i was still a mafia noob

• Upvote 5

It's been so long I don't even know which Mafia game was my fist. The earliest I know for certain was BIONICLE Mafia 33: Revenge, but I know I played before that, and I'm half certain I played my first mafia game in either 2009 or 2010 under the name 'Rahkshi of Heat Vision'. I know that we were past the 20th first age game when I started playing, I think before the 30th as well. I remember getting berated for doing something stupid.

i don't even remember my first mafia game

it had masks in it i think, and i was lynched round 1 as well. i think. i can't even remember when the game was, haha.

Your first game was The Sound of Darkness. You were killed Night 1.

You then immediately followed it up by winning as the sole survivor of Sentinels of the Darkened Skies and winning in Darkest Dawn.

i don't even remember my first mafia game

it had masks in it i think, and i was lynched round 1 as well. i think. i can't even remember when the game was, haha.

Your first game was The Sound of Darkness. You were killed Night 1.

You then immediately followed it up by winning as the sole survivor of Sentinels of the Darkened Skies and winning in Darkest Dawn.

No no no, I know I joined a game before The Sound of Darkness, but it was so long ago I legitimately don't remember what it was.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I remember watching some of the later First Age games and I finally worked up the courage to join at the beginning of the Second Age with Bionicle Mafia: Not Sure Which One hosted by MIA. I seem to recall one very interesting one involving Toast and a Cereal Killer. 

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

That does seem to be weird - it's been more than two weeks since we last saw any sign of Korkoa. If Korkoa doesn't reappear by the 23rd, at which point three weeks will have passed, I'd say Underscore should go for it.

Also, going to plug this idea for an experimental game I've had for a couple of days:

BIONICLE MAFIA: LEGENDS

Matoran into Toa, Toa into Turaga, Turaga into Legends - Vakama

Permanent Village Roles:

x15 Matoran - They're your average villager. Of course, they can become more than that, being Matoran and all. 

Elected Roles:

x1 Toa - During the start of the game, and each in-game day, in addition to voting someone to lynch, you vote someone to be turned into a Toa for the following night. A Toa can choose to either investigate someone or to save someone. During the following day, they turn into a Turaga and permanently gain a bonus vote. A Turaga cannot be elected Toa. Unfortunately for the village, the Shadow Matoran can be elected for this too, and they don't give up their Toa powers so easily.

Anti-Village Roles:

x4 Shadow Matoran - They kill people, one each night. For every Shadow Matoran that becomes a Shadow Toa, they can kill one extra person per night. Fortunately, Shadow Toa don't become Turaga, and thus don't get bonus votes.

x1 Shadow Turaga - This insidious being is aligned with the Shadow Matoran, and knows who they are, but they do not know who the Shadow Turaga is. If the Shadow Turaga is killed, they choose an ordinary Matoran - not a Shadow Matoran - to turn into a Shadow Toa. Like an ordinary Turaga, the Shadow Turaga's vote counts for double - except, being a being with plans, the Shadow Turaga can also choose to negate someone's vote.

I think this is the most solid twist I've come up with so far, but I'm in no position to say that. I tried to make it simple because I go for complex, unwieldy twists too often. Plus, the longer it goes on, it is likely the faster it will get - due to there either being more votes to the village or the more kills the Mafia (shadow matoran/toa) can make.

• Upvote 7

My first game technically was either Sentinels of the Darkened Skies or the Shadow Lords (can't remember), but I think I just signed up for those and forgot about them. I think the first game that I was truly active in was Requiem of the Dead.

As for hosting the next side game, I am currently in no position to host. Last time I chose to host at a time in which I was deep in real life, and I don't want to make that mistake again. Sorry about that.

2xu8Ptu.png