BZP Mafia Discussion

Voltex

• 2 weeks later...

So the current Mafia game is almost over. Dose any one have a game ready?

I don't have a full game I just got an idea for a spin-off for roles.

Special Roles:

Witch Doctor:

The village isn't the only one with a medic. Can protect me Mafia every other round.

The Toa of Fire and The Toa of Ice:

These two have been at odds for centuries.

Each pick one player each night in hopes of killing the other. If they, the village or Mafia kill one of them the survivor becomes a Turaga who's votes worth 2.

The Impersonator:

Can investigate one role each night.

If they find the Turaga, Medic, or Witch Doctor.

they can gain there abilities but they can only do this once.

Rogue Vahki:

Randomly kills one player a night.

Normal Roles:

Villager:

Can vote once a round to hang a individual.

Turaga:

Can vote once a round to hang a individual, vote counts for twice.

Mafia:

Vote to kill one villager a night.

Medic:

Protects one villager a night

Detective:

Investigates one person a night.

If anyone wants to use it go right ahead.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Definitely looks like Extra American isn't going to be finishing any time soon, either. Or continuing.

I've an idea for a main game, and I don't know if whoever claimed XXXII/32 is still around.

That's why I'm asking.

I be willing to co-host a game if needed, but I don't have a game ready.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

I say go for it.

Also who would be interested in playing a Doctor Who/ Bionicle cross over Mafia?

I'm still working on it.

It would be November December before its finished.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

I say go for it.

Also who would be interested in playing a Doctor Who/ Bionicle cross over Mafia?

I'm still working on it.

It would be November December before its finished.

I feel like a better idea would be to do a crossover with a different lego brand. Crossovers with non-lego brands haven't been looked at as fondly by the staff in the past (and rightly so, since Mafia is often only tangentially connected to lego properties as-is)

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

OK so I'm gonna have XXXIII up later, could one of you maybe crank out a banner for it? Maybe just the name and like, a darkly-tinted image of some kind of coastal village or something.

- :burnmad:

give me a few hours

whats the title

or do you just want "Bionicle Mafia XXXIII" on it

nvm here you go

33.jpg

• Upvote 1

OK so I'm gonna have XXXIII up later, could one of you maybe crank out a banner for it? Maybe just the name and like, a darkly-tinted image of some kind of coastal village or something.

OElUOau.png

here you go

e: voltex made something actually good looking seconds before I finished my joke banner

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1
  • Upvote 2

OElUOau.png

here you go

e: voltex made something actually good looking seconds before I finished my joke banner

~Unit#phntk#1

There's stonework all through it, it's way too big, there's no beach visible, and comic sans is still the worst thing about this

Edit: Also thx Luci <3

Edited by Shadow Burnmad
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

another game idea because it's not like it'll be forever and a day before I host By the Numbers 3:

mafiaiii5.png

The village has fallen into the sinister hands of the Cult – the Cult of Hapori Dume.

Eight beings remain free of its influence.

One, long ago driven insane, dedicates their existence to pyromania.

One, driven to desperation, hunts the leader of the Cult.

One, ruled over by logic, pledges to stop roles in their tracks.

One, before an evil experimenter, now finds them self a saviour.

Four, once brutal killers, are now the final hope, and the final stand.

---

The Cult has risen.

The Village are the villains.

And so the Mafia, too, find their typical role reversed.

They have become the heroes of this tale.

Will it be one of success? One of freedom? One of survival?

Or one of failure? One of enslavement? One of death?

Let’s find out.

RULES

1-Vote changes are not permitted.

2-All BZP Rules Apply.

3-Once killed, players can no longer have an impact on the game.

4-Role revealing is not allowed.

ROLES

THE CULT

Cultists x10 – These brainwashed players vote each day on who they believe is an enemy of the Cult.

Medic x1 – The Medic was one of the last to fall, although they do not see it as such. Each night, they can protect one person from death; but if they protect the Plague Doctor, both of them will perish. The Medic cannot save the Cult Leader from the Spy.

Detective x1 – The last member of the Village to fall under the influence of the Cult. He investigates one target each night to determine their role.

Cult Leader x1 – Each night, targets one other player – if the target is not already a member of the Cult, they will automatically become an ordinary Cultist. This sinister being is the one responsible for the brainwashing of the Village. At night, the Cult Leader is safe from everyone except the Spy unless the Medic, Detective, Pyro, and Cryo are all dead.

THE MAFIA

Mafia x4 – These four individuals are scattered throughout the Village, hiding in plain sight. In order to slow down the Cult, they have hidden their identities from each other. Each night, they can target one other player for death; however, there is a small chance that their kill attempt might fail.

Plague Doctor x1 – Another free individual; unfortunately, the Plague Doctor no longer knows who their allies are. They can protect one player each night from the influence of the Cult Leader, although if they protect the Medic, both of them will perish.

Spy x1 – The Spy’s only goal (indeed, their only purpose) is to kill the Cult Leader. Each night, they investigate one player to find their role; if they find the Cult Leader, the Cult Leader is immediately slain.

THE OTHER GUYS

Pyro x1 – This cherry-flavored, highly flammable person is truly insane. They target two players each night to kill, and decide which one will die with the flip of a coin.

Cryo x1 – This not-cherry-flavored, very very cold person is the opposite of insane. They target two players each night to freeze, and use logic to determine which of the two will be allowed to continue their night as normal.

PLAYER LIST

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

11-

12-

13-

14-

15-

16-

17-

18-

19-

20-

21-

So this won't be hosted for a long time yet (and by a long time yet I almost certainly mean never, since I've got two main series games to host before this one can happen) but I figured I'd toss it down anyway to see if it's unrelated enough for Quisoves :P

bioniclexninjago4.jpg

Turmoil has engulfed BIONICLE MAFIA. The rising threat of the sinister BROTHERHOOD OF MAKUTA threatens to break through the defenses of the perilous Desolation.

Hoping to resolve the matter with little bloodshed, the MATORAN have enlisted a small village to defend and form a blockade at the Wall.

While those who control the STAFF OF UNLIMITED POWER endlessly debate this alarming chain of events, the evil villain known as HAPORI DUME has secretly dispatched his Cult Leader to the blockade, hoping to settle the conflict to further his own devious plans….

---

RULES

1-Vote changes are not permitted.

2-All BZP Rules Apply.

3-Once killed, players can no longer have an impact on the game.

4-Role revealing is not allowed.

5-This game will employ “innocence” lists rather than suspect lists.

ROLES

THE MATORAN

Matoran x12 – Ordinary players who vote on who to execute each day.

Detective x1 – This player investigates one other person each night to determine their role, and cannot be brainwashed by the Cult Leader.

Medic x1 – This player can protect one person each night from both death and the Cult Leader.

BROTHERHOOD OF MAKUTA

Icarax x1 – Leader of the Makuta sent to the Wall; he decides who to send and who to kill each night. If he dies, Icarax can take two other players down with him.

Gorast x1 – Most bloodthirsty of the Makuta; when sent, she will kill two players instead of one.

Bitil x1 – Thanks to his ability to summon past versions of himself, Bitil is safe from the influence of the Cult Leader.

Krika x1 – When sent to kill, there is a chance that Krika can still end up on the innocent list for that night. [sECRET: If Krika is discovered by the Detective, he becomes a mole for the Matoran]

Vamprah x1 – Vamprah leaves no trace; when he is sent, no innocent list will be given.

HAPORI DUME’S CULT

Cult Leader x1 – A very mysterious figure; rumor has it that he is a ninja warrior from another world entirely. Each night, he selects two players to target; one of the players targeted is immediately converted to the Cult, and they become a Cultist allied with the Cult. If the Cult Leader dies, all other players allied with the Cult also perish; luckily, the Cult Leader will survive the first attempt made on their life.

PLAYER LIST

N/A but it'd be 20 people

I'm up to host one of these two as a sidegame for the next couple of days if people are interested??