• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Dawn of a New Era?

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#201 Offline willbgamer

willbgamer
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts

Posted Aug 21 2014 - 05:37 PM

sense were on the talk about the main page i might as well say that i realized that there r 2 sign up buttons and 2 sign in buttons i thought it was weird but yeah..... :???:  and my computer seems to close the enternet browser when i hit the 1s that r at the top middle of the home page.

I've see a few arguments against this, but think we still need to update the front page, though. Back in BZ's hayday, it was great, and it's nostalgic now, but it isn't going to bring in many new fans. I think when the new Bionicle comes out, we need to update it with images of the new Bionicle, so that new fans will actually recognise it for what it is. I daresay that new fans who don't even know Bionicle lasted a decade before HF will look at our frontpage and be confused by all of the unfamiliar imagery with the name Bionicle on top.

Plus, I'm pretty sure someone said that the front page is horribly out of date and a weak spot if someone tried to hack us. If that is the case, and Bionicle makes this site a big focal point for discussion again, then there's a higher incentive for trolls to try and hack us. Let's avoid that problem, shall we? 

I still argue against a reboot. It has to be either a stylised continuation (time-skip?) or a retelling of some kind (probably unofficially set in an alternate universe).

I think the best option regarding the front page would be to fix all the broken parts, then make a new layout, but still have the option of using the classic layout (That is if it can be secured from hacking attempts) .

i ment to add this to my other comment but i didn't know how cause im such a noob :P  sorry if there r some cofusion with my comments. ok i take that back? it fixed it for me :???:

Edited by willbgamer, Aug 21 2014 - 05:38 PM.

2015..... what a wonderful year it will be.... first the big chance of BIONICLE, 2nd Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate...... yes i do believe it will be a good year :D  (why this is my signature.... don't ask.... just don't)

#202 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,035 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 06 2014 - 10:30 PM

If the 2011 resurrection of the forums and reboot of the BZPRPG was anything to go by, the RPG forum should integrate an influx of new guys well enough..

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users