Project MNOG 3D

specsowl

The inika mask can accomodate an ale inside the wierd green bobble-head bit.

Is this the kind of thing you're after Tattorak? I have all the other masks sat right here so can do everything on that list if you can let me know this is what you're after!

http://s1198.photobucket.com/user/Tim_Munt/library/Bionicle/Masks?sort=3&page=1

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Wait, how does one get an Inika mask on a stand like that?

Simply remove the T axel socket piece on the top and you can directly connect the Inika head to the axel shaft.

The inika mask can accomodate an ale inside the wierd green bobble-head bit.

Is this the kind of thing you're after Tattorak? I have all the other masks sat right here so can do everything on that list if you can let me know this is what you're after!

Oh yes this is perfect!

This will be very helpful! Thanks!

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

No worries will go do the rest then :P

Edit : DONE! Here they are. Let me know if I've missed anything out. Tried to remove duplicates. Also included a few exstra shots of what I imagine to be tricky bits to model without having a physical copy of the masks in hand. Hope these help ;)

Edited by Munty

No worries will go do the rest then :P

Edit : DONE! Here they are. Let me know if I've missed anything out. Tried to remove duplicates. Also included a few exstra shots of what I imagine to be tricky bits to model without having a physical copy of the masks in hand. Hope these help ;)

Yes these do!

And good call on the detail shots.

The only ones you forgot were the Noble masks from Carda Nui (ie, the ones the Av Matoran wear).

Otherwise this is fantastic!

Supoib! Happy to help :) Didn't know you needed the Av Matoran masks. Will dig them out later and stick them on today for you. Was it all 6 you needed? Like the accompanying sets for the phan/mist Toa?

Bah I gave you the great Miru and Kakama :P You didn't even mention it after I gave you that link :P In my favour however, the Akaku was NOT on the list, so I wasn't completely wrong :D

Gee thanks so much SWH! Why does noone ever offer a cup of 'Good Effort'? It's always a cup of fail with you people :P

good_effort_by_tattorack-d8ay2h7.png

Yay! Love it, thanks Tattorak :D

• Upvote 1

I just wondering, who is the character that we are playing.

Is it Don, because he was the most impotent character in the Mask of Light Movie :P

Nope. Its no particular Matoran.

You have to make one yourself (Element, mask, colors).

I'm pretty sure that Lhikan's hau was made special for him soo yeah...

BTW: who's Don?

Set trivia:

They wanted an updated version of the Hau to fit the new Metru heads.

My opinion:

They messed up. I could've made a much better redesign of the Hau that stayed more true to the original than that.

But yeah... thats me.

Besides, its not just a mask thats available to you. Only the 12 basic masks are available from the get-go from the very beginning.

All the rest you need to unlock by finding or doing quests. Of course, the rarer the mask, the harder the quest you need to do to obtain it.

And since Lhikan's Kanohi Hau is supposed to be a one of a kind special story wise, the quest that is needed to obtain it is....

ASSASSINATE JALLER!!!

Don the real main character of Mask of Light Movie, everyone was talking about don on this topic.

Unfortunately I cannot find anything about this Don.

The link to the Bionicle Wiki page for Don has been deleted, and BS01 comes up with no results.

Pitty, would've made a nice cameo in-game.

(I was kidding about the Jaller part)

Don the real main character of Mask of Light Movie, everyone was talking about don on this topic.

Unfortunately I cannot find anything about this Don.

The link to the Bionicle Wiki page for Don has been deleted, and BS01 comes up with no results.

Pitty, would've made a nice cameo in-game.

Don is a joke character, it was something I made when I found this on the Bionicle Mask of Light Movie youtube subtitle. 

But I WANTED to assassinate Jaller...

Don't worry, you'll get to assassinate him one day.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

But I WANTED to assassinate Jaller...

Wait, Jaller's a Templar!? O_o
OF COURSE! HOW COULD WE BE SO BLIND! That bright red color! The gold! Jaller IS a templar and Matoro was trying to get rid of him! (Get it? Cuz the piece attaching his neck connector foot was attached to his body by a red technic beam. Red+white = assassin? No? Ok...)

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

OF COURSE! HOW COULD WE BE SO BLIND! That bright red color! The gold! Jaller IS a templar and Matoro was trying to get rid of him! (Get it? Cuz the piece attaching his neck connector foot was attached to his body by a red technic beam. Red+white = assassin? No? Ok...)

Getting a little carried away are we? :wakeup:

Yes, I think he is.  :wakeup:

So back to the world of talking about the MNOG 3D Project, how is it going on the island?

Like Owl said, hiatus. Not gonna let that stop me though, there are a ton of masks to do and I intend to have at least half

of them done before we get back on track.

When the rest of the team does come back you can count on it that the objective for the second pre-alpha release is the same;

Onu Koro and the space thats in-between to get there.

Will you be making any custom masks?

The only custom masks being made are the three noble masks of the Pakari, Hau and the Kaukau.

Though I'm not to sure of that.

Besides those there will be no custom masks.

Though there will be some variant masks, like the Rahi masks from MNOG.

Will you be making any custom masks?

The only custom masks being made are the three noble masks of the Pakari, Hau and the Kaukau.

Though I'm not to sure of that.

Besides those there will be no custom masks.

Though there will be some variant masks, like the Rahi masks from MNOG.

But the question is... Was likhan's mask when he was a turaga a normal noble hau, or was it still a 'special' version? I mean, the mask transformed when he transformed. So it transformed following a natural process programmed in likhan. So, did the mask transform in an 'unnatural' shape of noble hau, or did it transform into that which is programmed in the matoran universe? I don't think I am expressing myself correctly...

Anyways, if someone has understood this rant, think about it.

• Upvote 2

But the question is... Was likhan's mask when he was a turaga a normal noble hau, or was it still a 'special' version? I mean, the mask transformed when he transformed. So it transformed following a natural process programmed in likhan. So, did the mask transform in an 'unnatural' shape of noble hau, or did it transform into that which is programmed in the matoran universe? I don't think I am expressing myself correctly...

Anyways, if someone has understood this rant, think about it.

Many people have already, and I've seen a fair share of topics about that already in the Story and Theories section of the forum over the years.

Personally I blame it on movie befuddlement.

Hello there.  Has there been an update to the publicly released portions yet?  The first post doesn't really have an update history and was last updated months prior, but you did tease an update in December, so this may just be that the first post hasn't been updated.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Sorry I haven't been able to get the videos, they're on indefinite hold as of now. I've got too much work, and my computer was confiscated during break almost right after I posted that comment.

Confiscated? Sounds... painful :o

So I just downloaded and played this today, and the first word that comes to mind is gorgeous. I love the aesthetic, and I can't wait to see all the huts furnished! The dialogue is pretty great, though I spotted a few typos, and I love the metahumor. (Of particular note in my eyes are Hahli and Jaller living together, and the fellow by the elevator who likes to watch things move. Although when he mentioned a mask that can make inanimate objects animate, the first thing I thought of was the Kanohi Tryna. Yikes! :o )

As far as feedback goes, I noticed two bugs. First was with swimming, which was rather difficult - hitting the spacebar to float back up to the surface only seemed to work if I was standing in a particular spot. Might I reccomend putting a ladder or a ramp somewhere to aid those having that sort of difficulty? Second, while the elevators worked perfectly fine going down, neither of them worked properly in taking me back up; the floor just sort of clipped through me and I was left standing on the lilypad below. I don't know if it's just me having this problem, but it may be something to look into.

EDIT: Disregard the previous paragraph; I just caught up to the end of the thread.

Overall, I love what you're doing thus far, and I look forward to future updates!

Edited by ColdGoldLazarus
  • Upvote 1

The world gradually fell silent, the last few shots echoing into nothingness. There was little left now but ruins, and the eight. They witnessed the whimpering death of their world, and regretfully claimed dominion over all the sorry Remnants...

I am wondering, would it be possible to implement the use of Xbox Controllers?

Kinda, but it isn't really a good idea. Tried to use the controller, and it didn't work out too well. Might have to stick to keyboard for a while. The controls are simple so it shouldn't be a problem. Word of advice from a fellow controller-user: Shift is sprint. :P